Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am abhishek barnwal suffering from hair fall. My hair is so thick and there is dandruff problem also. Please suggest me.
Pls suggest a best medicine for E D in homeopathic I am suffering from last 6 months rather I am a healthy person with no other disease my erection comes but it lasts only for 5 minutes only pls suggest a best homeopathic medicine for this thanks.
I Fucked One Girl yesterday. Bt I was feelingness and even my sperms did not came out and it happened before also. So can I get any solution why so ?
Hello. Sir, I am 18 years old. And my height and weight are. 168 and 51 kg. Sir. This.are very low. I want. To grow. This are and. Make better body.in suddenly (fastly). Pls. Sir.help me.
I am suffering from fatty enlarged liver. I have pain in my liver from last night. I can not get up from my bed. I feel my liver has become more enlarged. I could not eat anything from last night. I have a feeling of nausea. What should I do now? What can I eat?
My mother has sugar on border line 100 to 115. What could she do to control and reduce it? Suggest some diet or something please.
I have lots of pimple on my face since last 2 years. Now I am so tired of this thing. So what I want to do for destroying this pimples.
I am suffering from constipation and frequent urination problem along with mild anxiety. I am 47 year old. Please guide me in easy way. Also if some ayurveda can help me please let me know.
Dear sir Good morning I suffering from alopecia problem and kidneys stone both kidney size 10mm and multiple. Pls suggest best treatment. Which medications us better allopathy, homeopathic or Ayurved medicine.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.