Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 years and 3 months old boy sir I have low amount of beard on my face I like to grow more beard what should I do.
Mere backbone (pith) mein kafi pimples hai aur black spot hai. Mein kafi paraisan hue, kya Karu. Koi bhi deep cloth nhi pahnpate hue. Please koi medicine ya cream bataye jisse mera pimples aur pimples ka daag (black spot) khatam hogaye.
My age is 18 my hair is in age white I try shampoo and different medicines but my hair can not black colour?
I have stomachache from many days and I have taken rantac many times but didn't get any change. Please suggest proper medications.
I am 26 year male I have alternate stomach pain started from last week, actually what is the problem? Pls.
An inguinal hernia refers to the condition when tissues, such as those which are a part of your intestines, find a weak spot in your abdominal muscles and protrudes outwards. This may often result in a painful bulge, especially at times when you bend over, lift heavy objects or cough.
Usually, if the hernia is small, your doctor might just ask you to wait and leave it untouched. In children, manual pressure may also be applied to reduce bulging. Enlarged or very painful hernias, however, require surgery for the prevention of complications and for relieving discomfort.
Generally, there are two types of hernia repair surgeries which are as follows:
- Open hernia repair surgery: This type of surgery is carried under sedation by local anaesthesia, and ensures an incision being made in the groin to push back the protruding tissues into the abdomen. The weakened area is then sewn back, and reinforced with the help of a synthetic mesh, a procedure called hernioplasty. The opening is then closed down using staples, surgical glue or stitches. Though movement as soon as possible is recommended, exertion must be avoided.
- Laparoscopy: This is a kind of minimally invasive surgery, done with the aid of local anaesthesia. In this procedure, multiple small incisions are made in the abdominal region and then gas is used in order to inflate it, to make visibility easier.
A tiny camera is attached at the end of a small tube (a laparoscope) and then inserted into the cavity created by the incision. With the aid of the increased visibility facilitated by the camera, the surgeon then inserts other tiny instruments through the remaining incisions for repairing the hernia, with the help of a small synthetic mesh.
This kind of surgery allows your surgeon to avoid the scar tissue which might be present from a hernia and which might have been repaired earlier. Laparoscopy is thus also recommended for those with bilateral hernias (on both the sides).
However, research has shown that this kind of repairing may also increase the likelihood of recurrence or some other complications or risks.
Risks are usually reduced when the surgery is performed by a surgeon who has a lot of prior experience in the same.
I am a 22 years old girl. For the past two months my hair falls a lot. Please a remedy for my issue.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.
Treatments like Sirodhara, Siro abyangham, Talapodichil helps in preventing hairfall. Medicated oil is poured on the forehead from a specific height and for a specific period continuously and rythmatically allowing the oil to run through the scalp and into the hair. It revitalizes the central nervous system and nourishes hair follicles. Special ayurvedic herbal paste made of bringaraj, brahmi, aswagandha etc. is applied on the head for 30-45 minutes. This helps in preventing grey hair and hair fall.