Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeshwari Pradeep
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshwari PradeepYour feedback matters!
Hi sir am 20 years old. My problem is am getting blood on tooth when I get mouth wash and even in normal time E. G. When I eat something etc. Because of this am struggling with bad smell so kindly suggest the good route to resolve this issue. Seeking earlier replay from you.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.