Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshwari M VYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am a 22-year-old girl. My problem is that I always feel like vomit. My menstruation cycle is normal. I don't know why I am feeling like this, because of same I fell some kind of weakness. Tell em what to do.
Hello Friends, Welcome to Lybrate India Youtube Channel. I am Dr Suneet V Shende, MD in Ayurved, practising Ayurveda and Panchakarma. We have two clinics in Navi Mumbai.
Today we will be discussing the topic of Ayurveda for wellness. We repeatedly discuss how “Prevention is better than Cure”.
But What exactly is Prevention? Very few of us are aware of that. Nowadays It has become a fashion to do preventive health check-ups through blood tests and other parameters. But a few blood tests and these parameters can not complete your preventive care. It may give an idea of your pathological condition but it may not give a complete idea of your physiological and mental health. Our 5000 years old ancient science gives an idea of preventive care.
Ayurveda, literally, means Life Science; ‘Ayur’ meaning Life and ‘Veda’ means Science. It gives a detailed idea on how to do things and spend your life on a day to day basis. There is a popular saying in Ayurveda that goes like “Swasthasya se Swasthya Rakshanam, Aturasya vikar prashamanamcha”. It means to take care of the healthy individual and also to take care of the diseased person by all preventive measures as is the aim of Ayurveda. How diseases are formed or how disturbances in health occur is also described in the ancient text in a beautiful manner. Ayurveda says that in a particular condition or at a particular time if a person is doing things in a proportionate or disproportionate manner then that is responsible for the wellness or illness. To get good health or wellness, we need to follow this principle.
We are mostly living in a 9-6 time for our daily routine. If we follow our daily routines in a proportionate manner, for example, intake of healthy food, regular exercise or yoga, follow proper sleep schedule, and if we spare time for family and social well being, then we can definitely achieve the health goal and can get supreme health. This may not happen due to sedentary lifestyles. We do not follow a proper diet, no proper sleep hours, no proper time devoted to regular exercise and yoga, resulting in individuals suffering from health problems at an early age. As early as twenty to twenty-five, many individuals are suffering from health problems. For examples, several young girls are having period issues and many young boys have joint pains or general weakness problem at a young age due to the sedentary lifestyle.
How to get rid of these problems and how to stay healthy by taking preventive measures?
Wellness is a lifelong path and is different for different persons and individuals. Ayurveda helps you to achieve your wellness journey through its basic principles. One cannot achieve the health goals without doing the detoxification because the toxics are responsible for the disease or illness. For detoxification, the Ayurveda Panchakarma procedure will support you in recovering from the illness, for getting relaxation from stress, and for getting rejuvenation from weakness. The Panchakarma, as the name suggests, is the process of five procedures which is the detoxification process in Ayurveda. As our body is formed by “Panch Mahabhutas” and “Tri Doshas”, Panchakarma procedure also works on the same principle. Panchakarma include the five main procedures and there are some sub processes.
- First procedure is the ‘Vamana Karma’, the scientific MSS process for tougher disorders or detoxification from the cougher disorder.
- Second is the ‘Virechana’ process, which is the scientific purgation process for the aggravated pitas disorder and the detoxification process for the ‘pitah doshas’.
- The third one is ‘Basti’ process which is the enema by the medicated oil or decoction. It is the detoxification process for the Vata Doshas.
- Other Panchkarmas are the Rakt Mokshana and Nase, and also includes Netre Darpan, Shirodhara, Sanik Basti which also helps to achieve our wellness goals.
One can achieve wellness by doing following these procedures regularly or as per the advise of the Ayurveda physician. One can do this at any authentic Ayurveda centre or at our centres as well.
I'm take an ipill before two weeks. But till my period does not come. My period date is 5 days late now .What should I do. Is there is any chance to carrying.
I am 10 weeks pregnant and during this period I had sex thrice is this harmful for the baby" s development or will it be dangerous in future? please Dr. Advise and tell me.
My daughter has irregular periods ever since they started. Lately she is having periods for as long as 20 days . And after few days the cycle repeats. Bleeding is very low like drops for a week and then good flow for a week. Right now we are giving her pause tablets 500 mg once day to stop the flow. But once we stop it the flow starts again in a day or two. Pls advise what shd i do to settle this problem.
I am having cyst in my left ovary measuring 29*22 mm after D&C.It's a kind of functional cyst. How long this cyst takes to dissolve and when I can plan to conceive?
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, my gf missed her periods, we take a 2 tym pregnancy test bt it was negative Nd her last periods was on 24 Feb. She is 19 years old Nd she joined a gym before 45 days Nd she lost 3 kg weight so losing weight is the reason behind missing periods or any other. please give us a suggestion what should we do.
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old and had ipill after an unprotected intercourse. Though except precum (maybe not the precum too) nothing was ejaculated inside I was due on my periods. Will the pill work? Also I read on the internet that ipill is not effective/safe for women under 25 years of age. Is this true?
Increase Sex Power with 21 Ayurvedic Foods
- You might don't know, 21 aphrodisiac Ayurvedic Common Foods/ २१ पुरुषत्व वर्धक आयुर्वेदिक घरेलू आहार
- People take lots of costly medications, and sometime face side effects and many times no effects.
- Why to depends on medicine only, when you better choice
- Aphrodisiac foods help to improve sex life and increase the sperm counts.
Hi i am .23 yrs not married.I have my periods prblm.Last three months i m just getting oly spots for one day.I consulted a doctor too.And she said to take scan of thyroid and uterus.In that i hav no thyroid problem.But my size of the uterus is bit small wen compared to normal .Wat shud i do for this.Is ther any future problems
I am so worried and so tensioned Give me answer please fast My wife 14 weeks pregnant Aaj subah usne daal baafle khaye te or kal last night sex b kiya tha But Abi sham se usko pet dard kar raha he halka halka or potty (black) arahi he 4se 5 baar ho gaya Koi prblem to nahi he na please batao.
I am 27 and my husband is 28 yrs. From last one year I had aborted 2 times. 1st pregnancy at 7 weeks due to bleeding. 2nd one at 4th month due to a birth defect of baby seen in ultrasound. Defect is anencephaly. Now took gap of 6 months after abortion. We are planning for pregnancy also I am taking folic acid (mcbm-69. Recently I have done Torch test and APL test. In that it seems for Rubella-IgG 4.72 OD ratio I have and for Rubella-IgM I have 1.74 OD Ratio. Pls help me do I have Rubella infection or I am immune to Rubella. Reference range is: Negative: <=0.90 Equivocal: 0.91 - 1.10 Positive: >= 1.11 Positive means do I have infection.
Hello doctor. I have one very bad habit. Whenever I miss my ex bf I try to damage myself. Yesterday, I inserted comb inside my vagina. after that I took oath, I will never insert anything inside. But please tell me, what could happen. Does it will lead to infertility? I am very afraid. Please.
Dear Doc, can anyone help me with my query please many thanks in advance. Me & my spouse planned to have a baby & tried for couple of months, last month 12th she had her periods we planned our intercourse accordingly during ovulation. This month she had to get her periods by 11th November but she's late by 4 days. Last week she was telling she's feeling very tired & has back pain. Is she pregnant? We did home pregnancy on 12th November was negative. Also she has slight white creamy discharge is that fine. After how many days can we see the doctor for confirmation. Is there any tablets to take as prenatal.
Hi I am madhu I missed my periods but pregnancy test were negative my last date of period is 17 dec 2016 I hav all ready a irregular periods what can I doo I had already 2 miscarriage in 2013 in 2015 and I am thyroid patient.
I am in physical relationship frm past 3 years starting I used to take I pill for unprotected frm that day I am having irregular periods and gaining my weight my question is do fortut prbms will be faced like in future will I able to conceive child.
Dysmenorrhoea is a medical condition where a woman has extremely painful periods. While menstruation is normal, it is very painful. This is caused by disorders like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis, endometrial polyps, use of intrauterine contraceptive device or endometriosis. Many women assume that pain is normal and must be tolerated.
Few ways to deal with dysmenorrhoea are:
1. It’s Ok To Take Pain Relievers: To relieve the pain, simple analgesics like paracetamol and aspirin can be taken.
2. Anti-inflammatory Drugs Can Taken: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also prescribed to deal with dysmenorrhoea and most women are known to feel relief from the pain.
3. Fish Oils Capsules: Fish oil capsules which contain Omega 3 fatty Acids are also a good option to use when troubled with severe menstrual pain.
4. Prefer Light Diet: A few minor dietary changes can also help. Eating low fat vegetarian food especially on the days of the periods can prove to be helpful.
5. Avoid Sedentary Lifestyle: It is said that exercise can reduce the pain of dysmenorrhoea. Sedentary lifestyle is not good for the uterus region and it is advisable to indulge in regular exercises.
6. Use Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is a common and effective way to deal with dysmenorrhoea. Keeping a hot water bag on the region of the pain is known to soothe the pain and help relax the muscles.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.