Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshwari GokulaYour feedback matters!
I am Using I pills monthly once. Is it create any serious problem to my pregnancy in future? Like loosing pregnancy or did not get pregnancy or any effects to the baby? Please help me. And also explain me disadvantages of ipill.
By the end of your life, you would have consumed about 27,215.5 kg of food, which is equivalent to the weight of about 6 elephants.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Is doing crunches bad for females? I have heard a few people saying that it causes severe cramps during periods and damages reproductive system. Is it true?
I am 28 weeks pregnant. And my baby is in breech position. What should do to change the position or change the position automatic.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 14th february 2017 with out any protection but my boyfriend told he didn't spammed me. And after that I got period on 15th february and also on 14th march. But after my 2nd period I feel like my upper abdomen being tight. My food habit weight everything are normal there any worry about it?
My boyfriend and I had sex 2.5 weeks Ago. He used the pull out method and we are sure he did not ejaculate inside. But today I am having light bleeding and my period date is far away i. E 17th. Am I pregnant?
Chocolate biscuits, chocolate cup cakes are very favourite to me. Can I eat them in my pregnancy? Not eating daily.
Hello doctor I wanna ask that can I have intercourse on 22nd nov 2016 I had my periods on November 1 2016 we always use a protection but will taking contraceptive after safe sex will alter my periods please reply.
My right tube removed for lefttube tubectomy is done How can I get pregnant I want baby girl it can passable How tubectomy is done on 2010 9yr.
Sexual abuse of children may sound very scary and degrading, but the truth is it is a very prevalent problem. As much we may not want to believe, the number of boys and girls who are sexually abused, and that too by close family and friends is very high. This may be difficult to digest, but is the truth. The sexual abuse in male and female children is 50% in each group which is again unbelievable but true.
What is considered child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse includes touching and non-touching activity. Some examples of touching activity include:
- touching a child's genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure.
- making a child touch someone else's genitals, play sexual games or have sex putting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure.
The thing to ponder, however, is that people who abuse children have a deeper problem. This could be due to a combination of social and psychological issues that the person is facing. Often helping identify the underlying problem could be a solution to the problem too, but this is rarely done. If you think a child could be subjected to abuse, look out for the following symptoms.
- A feeling of guilt or shame.
- Irritability and anger with minimal reasons.
- Mood swings, often uncommon in children.
- Feeling very isolated and sad.
- Very anxious and angry.
- Symptoms of withdrawal, not wanting to be left alone.
- Fatigue and pain in the back, legs.
- Loss of appetite, energy.
- Bruises (look out for these, which may not be in visible areas).
How to handle?
Given the fact that the offender is in close family and/or friends circle, the suspicion levels are quite low.
- The first step, therefore, is to open up and talk with either your parents or someone close.
- Look for support groups which can be very helpful.
- Do not be isolated though the urge is very strong.
- Build a daily schedule to ensure your routine continues (studies, work, etc.).
- Focus on exercise or other passions as they help you deviate your mind.
- Be sure to not be alone with the offender, stay in a group.
- Give out a strong message saying it is not acceptable, and do not keep quiet.
Homoeopathy can come rescue of the offender all well as the victim. If we see according to the point of view of who committed the crime, many reasons may come to the light and we can be treated accordingly. Usually, these criminals have a very painful and sad childhood. This could lead them to commit a crime like child abuse.
The following are the medicines to treat such people with anti-social behaviour-
- Nux V.
There are certain homoeopathic medicines which are helpful in the treatment of children who are victimized. The most common symptom is nightmares.
For treatment for actual physical and mental symptoms of the victim child, following homoeopathic medicines may help:
- Nat. mur.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective way to treat the victims as well as the culprits of sexual abuse. It focuses on the way patients have reacted to events and the personality of the patient. It helps to bring complete harmony of physical, mental and social well being.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Respected doctors, I am 27 weeks+6 days pregnant with twins. I was feeling a lot baby movements till last week. But in this week there is decrease in movements very much. Is it because babies are growing so there is less space to move or any thing serious to concern? please guide.
Hi sir My wife is 28 yrs. She is having pus in urine with rythmic fever and vomiting She is also taking medicines for conceiving please Suggest how can this problem overcome of pus.
Doctor jab m sex krti hu to mujhe condom pasand nhi h aur jiske sath me sex krti hu vo apna saara sperm mere ander daal deta h aur mujhe unwanted 72 bhi deta h khane k liye, ap kuch mujhe thik suggestions digiye jise mujhe prblm na ho aur mujhe time pr periods bhi nhi ho rhe h kabhi 1 ya 2 months m ho jate h kabhi nhi bhi hote h ap kuch esa bataeye jise m theak se sex kr pau aour mujhe koi problm bhi na ho aour mere periods time pr ho kya periods hone ki koi teblet bhi aati h kya mujhe pta h jiske sat m sex krti hu vo to hamesha mere ander hi apna sperm dalega pr ap kuch mujhe btao please saari baato ko jo m medical store se le aau ya ghr pr hi kr saku please help me.
Now I'm 2 months pregnant. My first delivery was cesarean before 2 years. My age is 22. Is there any possibility for normal or wait for some days?
Unlike muscle aches, neuropathic pain or nerve pain is usually a lifelong condition. This usually affects the feet. In some cases, it can get better over the years but in most cases, nerve pain stays persistent or worsens with time. Neuropathic pain is caused by nerve damage and commonly triggered by conditions such as diabetes or is a result of the side effects of medication or chemotherapy.
Medication is usually the first line of treatment when it comes to dealing with neuropathic pain. Medication prescribed for such conditions can be categorized as:
- Local anesthetics
These may be prescribed individually or in a combination of two or more types of drugs. additionally, topical creams may also be prescribed for pain relief. Conventional medicine can provide temporary relief from nerve pain. However, in the long run, making a few lifestyle changes can help control nerve pain. Here are a few tips.
- Exercise: Nerve pain may tempt you to sit in one place, but you must force yourself to walk about and exercise a little on a regular basis. Exercising increases blood flow to the extremities of the body and releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. It can also expand blood vessels and nourish damaged nerves.
- Avoid alcohol: If you suffer from nerve damage, alcohol can aggravate the damage and increase pain. Hence it is best to skip alcohol and all other kinds of stimulants.
- Heat therapy: Soaking your feet in a warm bath or using a heat pack can be very effective when it comes to dealing with nerve pain. The heat temporarily increase blood flow and reduces pressure on the nerves. However, be careful to avoid burning yourself.
- Get a good night's sleep: Nerve pain is usually aggravated at night, thus disturbing your sleep. To get the required 8 hours of sleep a day, try maintaining a schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time everyday. Drinking a cup of warm milk may also help you fall asleep faster. Ensure that the last cup of coffee you drink is in the afternoon.
- Massage: As with muscle pains; a massage can help ease and reduce nerve pain. Your choice of oils also has a role to play in the effectiveness of the massage. While lavender oil helps people relax and takes their mind of the pain, geranium oil can help directly reduce nerve pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.