Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshwari GokulaYour feedback matters!
Hello. 4 months ago I had an operation ie ovary cyst. Open surgery n im told not to wear heels so I can really cant wear heels or I can wear n if I wear it will be problem for me in future?
All of a sudden some kind of scars or you can say all the nerves of my wife's breast started appearing. We are worried about that. What possibly could be the reason behind this. All this happened after 1 month of her abortion. Even the size of her breast is bigger than previously. Pls suggest.
My wife is pregnant right now. This is 3 month. So please suggest me what are the food and fruits to be taken for mother and baby health.
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"
Husband ne apna penis vagina me enter nahi kiya sirf touch kiya hai or Mani nikal gayi or vagina or penis ke beech me ek kapda hai to kya aisi situation me wo pregnant hogi. Pls jaldi se jaldi jawab kijiye.
How much chance are there to get pregnant on 6th day of period? I ejaculated inside her. What precautions we have to take now to avoid pregnancy.
I am pregnant for one and half month. I feel tiredness and sometime pain in the abdomen. I feel vomiting also but not vomit. And loss of appetite. Which is best medicine for appetite during pregnancy.
I have a 10 year daughter, recently we spotted some blood in her panty, similar to menus, however subsequent to that not even single drop had come. Is it normal, Should we consider that her periods have started. Do we need to consult a doctor.
I and she do hard sex a night very beautifully . I crack his sex organ more and do sex high there is pain in his sex organ give medicine.Please tell.
My ovulation report hai 3 mature follicle ine follicle rupture on 14 day so pregnancy chance is their.please help
I am recently married and we are very happy in sex life but my is asking to taste his penis. Does it cause any health issues to me?
Hi, I am 27 years old, married for 2 years. Have been trying to conceive, but whenever we try I miss my periods for around 2 weeks but see a negative result and finally my monthly cycle starts again. Usually my cycle is of 30 days. I have a habit of doing exercise regularly, have incorporated aerobics from past 3 months and play badminton on a regular basis. Please let me know if these activities are affecting my chances of conceiving and when is the best suitable time to try.
I am a pregnant of 1 month 10 days but the doctor has suggested that there is no growth size of the embryo is very small I am worried before I had an abort.
I'm 20 years old. I found myself pregnant by 7 weeks. I am incapable of growing my baby. So took abortion pills named monsoon. When will the bleeding start and how long will it last. Please help me with this.
Hi, My wife carrying 7th month pregnancy and she getting itching on stomach with black lines. Please suggest for curing this problem.
I am 29 yr old female. Just 2 days ago a pimple like thing appears on my vaginal area. But now it becomes swelling with severe pain.
In Naturopathy, one considers the various natural elements as the main forms of medicine which are used by way of therapy for application on the patient in different ways so as to activate the obstructed points. Mud is considered as one of the most important elements of nature, and is widely used in Naturopathy.
This is called mud therapy. This article will tell you everything you need to know about it!
- Uses of Mud Therapy: Mud is one of the five earth elements that form the basis of all forms of treatment in Naturopathy. Mud therapy is used for many reasons including its cooling properties and the dark colour which absorbs all other colours. The cooling properties of mud make it ideal for use in a mud mask or as a cold compress to soothe inflammation of the surface of the skin. This mud pack can be used a cold compress when given the strong support of cool water.
- Types of Mud: The mineral elements of mud differ from place to place as the rock formation and constitution is different for different places. Black mud is the dark cotton seed oil that is rich in minerals and also has a thick texture that can retain water. Due to its thick consistency, pollutants cannot enter and contaminate it too easily. Further, Dead Sea mud is considered primarily as a beauty enhancing mud with many therapeutic properties as well. It has over twenty different salts and minerals including magnesium, calcium, bromide, silicates and even natural tar. It is best used for softening and cleaning the skin. Moor mud is an organically produced mud that is born from floral residue and has traces of herbs in it too. It can be absorbed easily by the human body and has many essential vitamins, fulvic acids, amino acids and plant hormones which can help in detoxification and healing treatments.
- Mud Packs for the Eyes: This kind of mud pack is particularly beneficial for those people who sit in front of computers screens for prolonged periods of time. You can smear a half inch layer after closing your eyes so that it cools the eyes when mixed with water.
- Mud Packs for the Abdomen: This mud pack can be applied on the stomach for at least twenty minutes or even half an hour. Further, you can put a blanket over it if the weather is too cold, so that better absorption happens. This helps in better digestion.
- Mud Packs for the Head: Applying these mud packs on the head can also help in giving relief from congestion and headaches.
It is important to know the consistency and measurement of the ingredients required to make mud packs at home.