Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
My mom is 55 years old and she has some dental problems. 4 of her upper left teeth are reduced in density and it is spreading to the other tooth also, it seems to be like skeleton teeth. She is ill now, so we are unable to consult the dentist immediately. So please tell me what would be the reason for this.
My son is 13 year old. He has a white coloured ulcer behind the lower jaw. Any home remedies or something? How to cure? Thanks in Advance.
I have a teeth infected and half of it is already broken. Hence it is paining and disturbing me a lot. Should I do the root canal treatment or I should take it out? Please suggest.
Sir, my tooth gums bleeding doesn't not stop. I daily brush but it didn't stop. What to do? Please help me.
MY UPPER 2 TOOTH WERE REMOVED 2 YEARS BACK & PLACE IS EMPTY. WHAT IS THE BEST CURE & EXPENDITURE EXPECTED SIR?
I have dental problem. When I wakeup in the morning my breath smalls so bad. It can me due to stomach problem?
The consumption of too many acidic foods erodes the enamel on your teeth
grinding of the teeth also destroys the natural structure of your teeth. Over time, your teeth might become sensitive.
The roots of your teeth are nicely protected by gum tissue, but when the gums recede the root becomes exposed thus causing sensitive teeth.
Recent Dental Work
Short term tooth sensitivity can also be caused by recent dental work. You should not worry, because this is only a temporary side effect and sensitivity will go away in a few weeks.
Sir, I am 38 years old guy who is facing problem of loosened teeth & bleeding in lower frontal teeth & bad breath, I consulted doctor yesterday they asked that you have payoria problem & we have to remove teeth for treatment, now I worry that if my original teeths will lost how my future goes, can you suggest me any home made treatment by which I can eradicate from the problem of payoira & strengthening the teeth & what care I have to take for safeguarding my teeth for a long & bad breath problem.
I'm having severe toothache. Though I kept cloves as one of my friends suggested the pain has not reduced. Can I get any home remedy for immediate relief.
My suffering left side tonsils pain and left side mouth pain and from two days left side shoulder pain. Then please suggest me what can I do. And suggest me some medicine.
I have gum recession on one teeth. Now it increases to two. Yesterday only I found this problem because of sensitivity. I used to brush aggressively. I two weeks of night shift in a month. I change my toothpaste very oftentimes. How to cure this problem? Is there any diets to follow? Which toothpaste and toothbrush are apt for this problem?
My age 21 I am smoking since 5 years my teeth became yellow color can you tell me how to avoid this problem?
I have some fleshy(gum) like small structures on upper jaw at the ends of last molars feeling from last 10 years.Without pain.What can it be ?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.