Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshvari. MYour feedback matters!
Is the small drops on the tip of my penis cause pregnancy if that water enters into the vagina of the girl?
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.
Related Tip: "Non-Surgical Treatment For Sciatica"
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
Hi. I feel nausea almost everyday and i'm hungry all the time. I'm underweight and regular on my periods.
Last years two times we tried to plan for baby. After that due to some family issue we stopped trying. N try this year. In march n april again we tried bt still this month I got my periods. What is the issue in me. My periods r regular. Why I am not able to conceive. How do I test it can b possible if I get blood still I am pregnant.
Hello Dr. I am 29 yr old female married for last 6 months. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby but not get success. Please suggest me what should we do. Thanks.regards.
In pregnancy why don't start a Labour pain? My delivery date is given by Doctor is over so what is the reason?
What is matcha green tea?
Matcha green tea is a premium green tea from japan. Since hundreds of years the zen used matcha green tea to help in meditation as it helps in calming the mind. Matcha is shade harvested, steamed, air dried, destemmed and hand pounded green tea. There are no artificial colours or preservatives added. It is sugar free and gluten free thus can be consumed by most of the people around the world. Stone grinding retains matcha’s peculiar taste.
Benefits of matcha green tea powder –
Benefits of matcha green tea are more prevalent than general green tea. Matcha tea is powdered and mixed with water unlike other green teas which are just dipped in water and removed. Consuming powdered leaves helps in more availability of the antioxidants present. Hence matcha green tea benefits more than the general green tea.
Matcha is an antioxidant storehouse:
It contains 137 times more poly phenol than regular green tea. Epigallocatechin gallate (egcg) is the major poly phenol present. Egcg is believed to burn the fat stores in the body for energy. It also increases the body’s immunity towards the diseases. Studies show high antioxidant levels in matcha helps in fighting cancer. Ecgc also detoxifies the body and removes all the unwanted waste materials from the system. This improves the skin texture and health. Read – sources of antioxidants
Matcha is a mind relaxant:
The amino acid l- theanine present in matcha relaxes the brain activity. It helps in sharpening the alertness and concentrating ability of an individual. This was mainly why the zen used matcha for meditation. L theanine also helps in enhancing the mood. L theanine along with chlorophyll imparts distinct taste and creamy texture to the product.
Matcha helps in weight loss:
Benefits of flax seeds on weight loss:
Matcha increases the body’s thermogenesis by 20 -25 % than normal. Increased thermogenesis raises the body’s metabolism. This burns the body fat and reduces the weight. Stone pounding of matcha green tea retains the fiber in the tea. High fiber content as we all know is beneficial in weight loss.
Matcha reduces blood cholesterol:
A study in american journal of clinical nutrition, says that matcha helps in reducing the ldl cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. The high antioxidant property also plays a vital role in enhancing heart functioning. Read – how to reduce triglycerides
Matcha controls blood sugar:
Benefits of bitter gourd on diabetes:
The high fibre content maintains the blood sugar levels. The chromium present in the tea aids the insulin activity in the body. Matcha tea is sugar free and hence allows diabetics to consume it without worrying about the increased sugar.
How to select the best quality matcha green tea?
Now that you know about the benefits of matcha green tea powder on health, you would want to buy this immediately. Each and every individual has a different taste. Some prefer a neutral light taste, some prefer sweet or some prefer strong taste in green tea. Selecting matcha becomes very easy if we know our taste buds. The light colour green tea is more on sweeter side whereas the darker ones taste more astringent and strong.
Your selection of matcha green tea will also depend upon how you want to take it. Different recipes require different types of matcha green tea. Kitchens and cafes use the lighter green tea. Baking requires the stronger matcha green tea, as it is more stable in high temperatures. With baking, the taste of matcha green tea powder becomes very subtle. So, use a stronger green tea for baked products like cakes, muffins, cupcakes, macarons etc.
Where can I buy matcha green tea in india?
This questions seems to be breaking all google search records lately. Well, you can buy matcha green tea online on amazon. Unlike other green teas, matcha is actually been used in baking cakes and macarons. Matcha is also used in making smoothies and latte. If you like the cold pressed juices, you can also order your “lights “from raw pressery.
Where and how can I use matcha green tea?
You can use matcha green tea powder in various sweet and savoury preparations. Matcha compliments and enhances the taste of lattes, macaroni, smoothies, cakes, icing, milkshakes or soups.
Did you know?
Traditionally japan uses matcha as usucha or koicha tea. Usucha is a thin consistency tea made of second best quality of matcha green tea. We just have to sift the tea powder in a bowl, add hot water and whisk till tea becomes frothy.
Whereas, koichais thick consistency liquid. It is made by adding half the amount of water to double the amount of highest quality powder. Generally, cafes serve koicha tea.
Recipes for using matcha green tea powder:
Here are some recipes in which you can use this and avail the wonderful benefits of matcha green tea.
1] Matcha iced tea
- ¼ teaspoon – matcha green tea powder
- 3 teaspoon – hot water
- 1 teaspoon – honey
- 5-6 pieces of ice cubes
- Make a paste using matcha green tea powder and 2 – 3 teaspoons of hot water
- Add honey in the paste
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and pour the green tea paste over the ice
- Garnish with lemon rind and mint leaves and serve
2] Custard apple smoothie
- ½ teaspoon – matcha green tea powder
- ½ small – custard apple
- 150 ml – milk (skimmed)
- ½ teaspoon (optional) – sugar
- Mix matcha with few drops of hot water and make slurry
- Blend custard apple, green tea slurry, milk and sugar (optional)
- Blend again with few ice cubes and serve it chilled
- ½ teaspoon – matcha green tea powder
- 150 ml – milk
- Mix matcha with few drops of hot water and make slurry
- Whisk the slurry till frothy
- Pour hot milk on this frothed green tea and serve hot
Apart from these recipes, you can use matcha green tea powder in macaroni. Add ½ teaspoon in white sauce of macaroni to get green gravy macaroni.
1. Open all windows in the house and allow fresh air and sunshine to enter the house. Free flowing air and sun are negative energy removers.
2. Dispose of all the old unwanted things lying in the house. Clutter is a negativity magnet. It attracts and accumulates negative energy in the house.
3. Walking barefoot in the house helps all your negative energy to be absorbed by the earth. Grounding is important to keep the energy balance in our body.
4. In the olden days, foot wear were kept out of the house. People used to enter the house only after washing feet with water. This action ensures that all the negativity remains outside or are grounded by earth and does not enter the house. Now it has become difficult to keep the footwear outside. So preferably remove them near the entrance door.
5. Go out in the open air. Take walks in the garden or open ground. Being amongst nature re-energizes or charges you fully.
6. Sweeping the floor also ensures that the negative energies are shaken and moved out with the dirt.
7. Rock salt is another negativity remover. Wash or mop your floor with a fistful rock salt in a bucket of water. This ensures that every nook and corner of the house is rid of negative energy.
8. Rotted plants or trees around your house or society also ensures more positive energy in the house and area.
9. Bathing or soaking your legs and hands in rock salt water once in a while removes the negativity attached to your body and cleanse your aura.
10. Repetition of prayers, increases the positive vibrations in the house. 100%
11. Keep your thoughts, action and speech positive. Negative thoughts will bring in negative vibes. So avoid all negative thoughts, speech and actions.
12. Keep your house well lit and illuminated. Light removes negativity.
13. Keep faith in god and in yourself.
You are the creator of your own destiny by the choices you make.
Hi I'm 25 years old I am not knowing whether required amount of sperms are entering in my vagina or not to conceive, because most of the sperms comes outside after intercourse, we are doing intercourse once daily in every alternative day in between 6th day to 18th day after my periods.
I am pregnant I check up and the result is its around only a month so I do not want this child this child will be destroy by medicine?
Last month I took 3 contraceptive pill. And bleed a lot. Now what to do. Also emotional not felling well.
My daughter 17 years having period since 20 days though the flow is less. Suggest the medicine to stop it.
I have done sex 9 days before my period on 21 July but he has ejaculated outside but I have got my period 29 July on time and my period is 4 days long. But my 2nd period is late for 9 days. I have not got my period. I just want to know why my period is late and I have not done sex again.
Sir. I am suffering from menstrual problem. The date of february of my period was 11th feb. But.in the march the date was over. But I feel some symptoms like lower abdominal pain, backache etc for last 5 days I have no history of post date menstruation.
My boyfriend and I had a sex. It was self controlled by him. But I have missed my periods. How should I confirm that why I had missed it.
1. It is rich in vitamin c content, a natural antioxidant.
2. Beneficial in gastritis, increases skin lustre, eyesight, decreases wrinkles, anti aging, reduces hairfall, beneficial in asthmatic and other allergic conditions, increases the immunity etc etc etc
Its an amla a day will keep the doctor away.