Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MahadevanYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old, past few years I have so many health problems going on, 1, asthma, 2. Diabetics 3. Back Problem 4. Getting weight very high around 67 kgs I want to control all kind of health problem please give me suggestion.
What is chickenpox. What are the steps required to cure this disease. How many days will it take to cure the same.
I am 43 year old and my tricliricide level in blood is 450. My doctor prescribed a medicine Pivasta 4.Now it is 186. Is there any way to reduce it without drug or I have to take the medicine for life long. What could be possible side effect of the medicine.
Sir , recently i was detected for sugar and at that time sugar was 300 , but after consulting doctor and taking medicine now sugar level is 90 , 158 . How long I had to take medicine ?
I am suffering from nerves problem all doctors are telling no treatment for nerves problem so pls give me some suggestion doctor.
I am having red patches on my forehead of penis. Whenever I touch it it pains alot n even it is very itchy. please help me. please suggest me. As soon as possible.
Hi, I am 24 years old. I am diagnosed with PCOS and taken the treatment for 3 months with KRIMSON-35 then my period showed up naturally in 4th month around cycle of 44 days. Now it is about 50 days I didn't get my period. What should I do. Shall I have to wait or consult the doc please advise me. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from irregular erection and my testicles have also lost its tightness, I am 31 years old but feel like I have 50+ lose erection and loss testicles. Guide me for any test required or which type of doctor to visit. Also facing premature ejaculation.
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.