Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh M Appaji
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M AppajiYour feedback matters!
M getting continuous hair fall. Its a M pattern hair fall. I hv taken PRP hair solution earlier. At tht time it ws quite relief. Bt nw whn I hd stopped medicines, the hair fall has started again. Pls suggest me some medicines or solutions to stop hair fall and to regrowth of my hair.
In this season now the pimples were came out my face that is bad for me Nd my chicks is also very thin. please answer me how the pimples goes out Nd how my chicks becomes fresh Nd enlarge.
I am 17½ year old boy but my legs are totally covered with 1½"(inch) long hair. They are so thick and black. Is there any way to remove them and they never come back?
Hi..i am 26 yr old. I have sun tannig on side of my eyes from past 10-12 yrs. Is there any treatment for it.
How can I make my hair properly straight and silky. My hair is so rough but they are long. Suggest me some best ways of home remedies.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
- Poor hair habits: Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle: The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair: It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet: Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
- Underlying health issues: Hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.