Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M AppajiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yr old maleFrom last 5 yr I am facing problems of pimples on my face try many kind of creamsBut finally no response with them. Plzz suggest me a good treatment.
Hi this is subhasish here, I'm 27 years old. My beard density is low. Could you please help me that is there any solutions for that?
I have a major hair fall problem since last 2 year. Every morning I wake up I found lots of hair on my bed. What should I do to stop hair fall.
I a, 25 years old female I want to know about my skin type? please help me to identify it. I am also suffering with pimples and scars over face .i hv tried so many remedies but I did not get any result.
What are the exercise we do to fit our health and mind. Is that can dream dusting powder help to remove skin disease. What should we do when we wake up early in the morning.
Hi, I am 23 years old. I am facing hair fall problem and white hair also. Anyone please suggest me some tips to reduce hair fall and white hair and also please suggest some shampoo and oil for hair. Thanks,
I am 23 years old. I have this acne (pimple) problem from last 8-9 yrs. At first I thought it is because of teenage and will go away with time but now I am still facing this pimple problem. And moreover I am getting scars and marks of pimple. All throughout the year I get pimple not in any particular time I have severe acidity problem and I drink 1.5 - 2 L of water per day. Please help me out with this acne issues.
I am 20 years old. I have very less moustache and beard. I really want to increase the facial hair faster. Can you please tell me a way to get this facial hairs faster? Please reply.
Sir I am suffering from hair fall from around 2 years. My hairs falls more when I wash it. So please kindly tell me what should I do. Tell me about hair wash interval like how many times in a week I should shampoo hair. I use dove shampoo and wash hair in 3 days interval. Before shampoo at last night I massage hair with control plus coconut oil then next morning I wash it by shampoo. So please give me proper suggestions in detail care to stop hair fall. And yes my skin is oily.
Sir I got some keloid on my chest from last one year. Now itching problem also arises. Is their any permanent solution for it?
My friend has a black dots on his whole body & he is very tense about his health. He has a doubt of aids. Doctors can you please answer me. It's aids or something else. He has black and red dots. Pls reply.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all the shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else I can do. Would you please help me with this?
I got a pimple on left cheek my relatives told it's because of over heat in body will you please clarify how it appears and how to cure.
Many people who have psoriasis also experience changes in their fingernails or toenails. There are several treatments that can help.
Nail psoriasis is the term for the changes in your fingernails and toenails that occur as a result of having psoriasis. According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, up to half of all people who have psoriasis will have nail psoriasis as well. While it's not a life-threatening condition, nail psoriasis can affect your quality of life, since it may cause you discomfort and affect your self-esteem, and it may also put you at greater risk of developing psoriatic arthritis. nail psoriasis can be helped with treatment.
How Psoriasis Affects the Nails
Nail psoriasis occurs because psoriasis affects the process of nail formation. People who have nail psoriasis usually have psoriasis on other parts of their body, such as the skin and joints. Rarely does someone have only psoriasis of the nails.
Symptoms of nail psoriasis vary but may include:
Discoloration of the nail to yellow brown
Pitting (holes) in the surface of the nails
Horizontal lines across the nails
White patches on the nails
Thickening of the nails
Nails that separate from the nail bed
Nail Psoriasis Treatment Options
Your treatment will depend on the type of nail psoriasis you have and how severe it is. If you have psoriasis that affects other parts of your body, the treatments your doctor recommends to alleviate those symptoms may also help your nail psoriasis.
In addition to following your doctor's recommendations involving treatment for nail psoriasis, there are other ways to take care of your nails:
Keep your nails trimmed as short as possible.
Wear gloves when you're working with your hands.
Wear shoes with plenty of room in them.
Avoid scrubbing or scraping underneath your nails.
Use gentle nail cleaning tools.
Soak your nails in tar bath oil mixed with water, then apply nail moisturizer.
If your nails are intact, consider using a nail hardener to improve their appearance.
Taking good care of your nails can minimize the effects of psoriasis associated nail changes.
• Avoid exposure to cold.
• Moderate, warm climate is beneficial.
• Avoid undue stress.
• Diet: – Avoid fats, highly seasoned and salty dishes. High protein diet (cut down animal protein). coffee, soft Drinks.
• Maintain good hygiene.
• Hot bath in winter, drying and oiling.
• Avoid all factors which trigger psoriasis.
• Reduce stress levels through meditation and Yoga.
• Do not prick, peel or scratch skin. This may trigger psoriasis.
• After bath or wash pat dry the skin. Do not rub the towel vigorously on skin.
• After washing, pat the skin dry, don’t irritate it by rubbing vigorously.
• Opt for cotton clothes over synthetic ones.
• Take a well balanced diet including fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and grains.
• Take a daily bath in warm water to soak off the scales.
• Try deep breathing and relaxation exercise to reduce stress.
• Do not take coffee, all animal fats, and processed foods.
• Don’t scratch or rub patches of thickened skin.
• Avoid harsh skin products and lotions that contain alcohol. They may dry the skin and make psoriasis worse.
• Keep your towel, clothes separate and clean.