Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar SYour feedback matters!
Im arhaan 19 years old my pennis is small I want my pennis as a big size and every time water comes from my Pennis what is the problem plzz answer me for my question and say some tips what I shud use.
How to reduce sex urge .I'm an engineering student I was addicted to masturbation but now I want to focus on my studies as its last year but every time I urge to have sex I dream abt my gf and those kisses and all that romantic moments spend with her .its very much distracting me .I'm not able to concentrate please help me out.
Sir, my age 63 now and last week I cheque my blood. So in report blood glucose show 112 My question is can I take any medicine for diabetes please suggest me. Thanks.
Mere Bhai ko sans lene me takhlip hoti hai, lekin aisa kabhi kabhi hota hai. Use aisa problem mahine 2-3 mahin ke baad bhi hota hai. Usane check up bhi kiya. Doctor ne kaha ki dil me ghabaraht hone se aisa hota hai. Medicine lete samay aaram hota hai likin uapas chalu hota hai .uaane ECG ,X ray bhi nikala lekin normal. So please give mi the suggestions.
Physical intimacy is a healthy sociobiological concept. It is a primary human need and we all are aware of it. However, it is linked to cultural norms, expectations and behaviour. In many societies, talking about sex is still a taboo and talking about sexual problems is simply out of question. Many people even in modern societies feel embarrassed to discuss their sexual behaviour, preferences or issues. The fact is that a sexual problem is just like any other normal issue requiring a medical and psychological intervention. Neglecting such issues not only impacts one’s health but also happiness and relationships.
- Sex problems can be experienced by both men and women. In men, inability to hold, premature or delayed ejaculation and impotence causes a lot of distress. In women, anxiety and fears impact negatively on their sexual behaviour. Apart from this, women may experience pain and discomfort during sex or a complete lack of desire for sex.
- Sexual abuse or an unpleasant sexual experience can deeply affect a person’s ability to view sexuality as healthy and positive. Such traumatic experiences affect a person’s desire for sex as well as his/ her ability to perform. Thus, emotions play a pivotal role in sexual behaviour and need to be addressed with a lot of sensitivity.
- Sex therapy is an intervention which deals with the sensitive issues surrounding sex problems through one to one counselling. The powerful sexual energy if not channelized well can cause a lot of personal and emotional problems. Thus, it is highly advisable to discuss the problem with someone knowledgeable, trustworthy and sensitive.
- Sex therapy is a right platform to express one’s issues pertaining to sexual dysfunction as it promises a highly professional and confidential service. The role of a sex therapist is to help individuals understand their problems from a different perspective and initiate interventions to remove their own barriers to achieving a happy and fulfilling sexual life.
The principle force behind this therapy is self help. Thus, partners are empowered to understand and deal with their own issues with the help of an expert who acts as a guide and facilitator. Many times, couples with sexual problems start drifting apart and losing feelings of love and intimacy. Such partners fight over no issues and are unable to deal with their growing intolerance and disconnect.
A sex therapist can look at relationship issues and help couples resolve some of their differences thus restoring a positive relationship, so vital for a healthy sexual life. Sex therapy is undoubtedly a safest and best way to discuss your difficulties, fears, anxieties, desires and even fantasies. Distressed over a sexual issue, seek help, check out a trained sex therapist in your area! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I play badminton and I am sensing cramps in my legs very frequently. What could be the reason for this?
I have a sex issue do sex with my girlfriend I finish very soon and that make me feel like guilty could you help me please.
Hello sir, It's regarding sex. My penny is too small. It dnt get much erect and while having sex within few minutes it becomes small again.
Im having a very less sperm count. Im taking ashwagandha regularly from last week. Is it enough to increase sperm count? Since Im a diabetic patient, ashwagandha good for diabetic?
When I eat something rashes are coming out from my skin and I have khujli throughout my body. When I take allergy tablets then rashes are not coming out for that day. So my question is it food allergy or not?
Iam maruti aglave I am sufferings from headache severely. What to do and what should avoid please Tele.
I am 22 years old male. I have some kind of skin infection for last few days and it itches badly. What should I do?
Hello Sir or mam I'm Rakesh and I want to know about my mother. She is diabetic from last 2 year. She is treatment by allopathic but last 3 month she stopped that and took homeopathic. And after that her sugar label is increased now her fasting report is 210 and other one is 350. So please tell me what can I will do for her.
Dear Doctor I'm a 19 years old guy and have many kinds of issues such as dandruff, pimples, constipation and gas forming in stomach. I tried my things but only controls for a few days. I'm feeling shame to say that I don't drink water too much neither like to eat vegetables. Please help me.
Hiatal hernia takes place when the upper portion of the stomach pushes itself through an opening in the diaphragm, into the chest cavity. The diaphragm is a wall of thin muscles, which separates the chest cavity and the abdomen. In most cases, a small Hiatal hernia doesn't cause problems and you may never know you have a Hiatal hernia unless your doctor discovers it when checking for another condition.
But a large Hiatal hernia can allow food and acid to back up into your oesophagus, leading to heartburn. Self-care measures or medications can usually relieve these symptoms, although a very large Hiatal hernia sometimes requires surgery.
Hiatal hernia is primarily or most commonly caused due to the increase in pressure in the abdominal cavity. Sometimes, a lot of pressure may be felt around the stomach accompanied by coughing, vomiting, strain during bowel movements. For people born with an abnormal hiatus, the chance of getting Hiatal hernia is more.
The two common types of Hiatal hernia are:
- Sliding Hiatal hernia, which occurs during the sliding out of the stomach and oesophagus into and out of the chest through the hiatus. This type of Hiatal hernia is less intense and has no symptoms.
- Fixed Hiatal hernia or Paraoesophageal Hernia is an uncommon type of hernia where a part of the stomach pushes through the diaphragm and stays there.
Usually, no symptoms are experienced during Hiatal Hernia. Some symptoms are experienced that happen due to stomach acids, bile or air, which enters the oesophagus. Some common symptoms include:
- Heartburns which become worse when a person lies down
- Chest pain, better called epigastric pain
- Problem in swallowing food
Tests for Diagnosis
Several tests can be carried out for the diagnosis of Hiatal hernia. They include:
- Barium X-ray, where a person is made to drink a liquid filled with barium before the x-ray. The x-ray provides a clear image of the upper digestive tract region and the location of the stomach can be seen. If it is protruded out, Hiatal hernia is signified.
- Endoscopy is another test for detection of Hiatal hernia. A thin tube slides down the throat, which reaches up to the oesophagus and stomach. This will determine whether the stomach is pushing through the diaphragm or not.
Medicines, which are used to cure a Hiatal hernia may include antacids for neutralizing stomach acid, H2 receptor blockers to lower acid production and proton pump inhibitors. Sometimes fundoplication surgery is required for the treatment of Hiatal hernia, although it is rare. Some common surgical techniques are rebuilding of oesophageal muscles or a surgery to put the stomach back in its actual place. Laparoscopic surgery methods are used. Hiatal hernia may reoccur even after surgery; so general precautions should be taken. You should:
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid lifting heavy objects and ask for help
- Avoid any kind of strain on the abdominal muscles
Hiatal hernia is a disorder, which is more common among people over the age of fifty. Necessary precautions and treatment should be adopted in case of Hiatal hernia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.