Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar EYour feedback matters!
Sir, During last six months I am farting too much ,during sleeping very loudly, even it can hear by neighbours .Now I am 62 years old. If it is natural why not it happened earlier. Help me by giving proper advice.
I am 30 years old married female suffering from obesity. I weight about 120 kgs n my height is 5'6" Am bronchial asthmatic and don't have kids. Am I fit for bariatric surgery? Please do suggest me the best surgeon in Hyderabad and inform me about the post op side effects and prognosis of the treatment and also any other alternatives?
I am suffering knee pain since few days. I am 43 year old, male My blood uric acid is high 7, 8 Please answer me.
Due to urine infection and typhoid, I took antibiotics for about 1 month in dec 2015. Now I am facing stomach ache off and on. Please suggest remedy.
I am 22 years old female and I have irregular menstrual cycle problem for last 7 years I consult many doctors regarding the problem every time they give me pills for 3 months and my periods comes only after I take pills now I am tired of taking pills what should I do?
I am 24 years old boy. Some time pimples used to come on my forehead. My skin is oily type and because of this pimples it put a permanent type mark what should me do to cure it?
I am suffering from stone my problem is left kidney shows grade I hydronephrosis with dilated ureter upto an echogenic calculus measuring 9 mm in lower part.
Sir I'm 25 years old male. I saw urine in red color 4days back and I have drunk plenty of water and coconut water and it came to normal. And today morning I saw same color again in my urine. N after drinking water n coconut water n it came to normal. Im having burning sensation in my stomach. Soo much. What is the problem. Please help.
I am about 29 y and weight only 50 kg is this good and I am Feeling extreme weakness, what will I do.
Sir last four months before I got married, my wife get period after 40 days then second time she get period at after 70 days, during period she never get pain as well as less blood only came out, why like this happen, what reason? Now what can I do?
Hii I'm 17 years old. I got pimples and oily face with blackspot I'm using safi for last 6 months but it doesn't effective please suggest me some advice.
Pleasuring yourself is not wrong and is infact a normal part of human nature, however, society often frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.