Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar EYour feedback matters!
Some years ago my face was full of acne but later years the acne problem was slowly decrease but the marks of acne which causes scaly, itchy, and dry patches.
I am 50 years old male. Indian, with a fair skin tone. I have noticed dark patches on my cheek bones. Considering my fair skin tone the dark patches are quite visible in photographs. Please advise. Thank you.
I have gastric problem. My stomach is blowing & I have problem of bloating down. Is there any nature way to reduce this.
My mother had working homes so every time she spend with water so thats my mother hand had full of" pagullu" We are tried several ointments and tablets. So kindly give best solution to my mother thanks and:)
Hello Sir/Ma'am, past 5 months se mere face se pimples nhi hat rahe hai. Pimples ko push karne per wha pain hota hai. Mere eyes me neechle part par dark circles bhi hai. What should I do? Please suggest me home remedies. I also wanna ask you that is lemon and honey good for removing our pimples? If yes then please suggest me procedure of it.
I have problem of hair growing on my chin, but my periods are regular, how to stop hair growth on chin
My PPBS (60) is low than FBS (80. What are the causes for abnormality. Is it because of more insulin production in body? Can it cause diabetes in future? What kind of food should I eat to avoid it.
I feel jittery sometimes in my teeth when I eat something why is this happening? Its not sour or sweet but anything solid when I eat its happening is it because I my teeth are not clean.
Neck pain and stiffness due to cervical spondylitis. Dizziness accompanied by numbness and shaky hands.
If you want to adopt a stray puppy/kitten or dog/cat at home, things must not be ignored.
1. Be extreme cautious about the diseases that can be transmitted from dogs or cats to human beings.
2. Examine the puppy /kitten or dog /cat carefully and neatly, preferably take it to your veterinarian to rule out any existing disease. Few may be infectious, can affect your other healthy pets at home, if any! scope of carrying contagiuos zoonotic diseases like rabies, leptospirosis etc. Should be carefully assessed and inspected.
3. Take suggestions from your vet regarding deworming of your newly adopted pets as few worms also can be transmitted from them to us particularly to children as well as can endanger pets' life too.
4. Know elaboratedly about the precautions that you have to take after you have taken/adopted that stray animal to your house for safe handling without making yourself prone to any kind of infections transmissible from animals to human beings. If a quarantine period is essential and asked to maintain, you need to follow that.
5. Try utmost to avoid any kind of bite, scratch, lick on your injured/broken skin or on fresh cut on your skin unless this quarantine period is completed or over and you have completed its all possible immunizations including anti rabies vaccine.
6. An adopted stray dog or cat may have many complications and weakness regarding its health. Handle it delicately along with all possible personal health care measures as said above to treat it, so that it can survive and grow for a full health.
7. Complete its all possible vaccinations under indian standard in healthy clinical condition from your veterinarian.
Lastly I wish a better and healthy life for your adopted pet. Just follow these basics and go ahead. No adverse consequence will perturb you thereafter.