Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh K.nYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I'm very fearful while picking up the client call and strange people around me. My voice tremble like anything. Though, I know the answer to the client call, I couldn't explain to them comfortably. I feel ashamed when I finished call as I had a bad call. And, when strangers aren't around, my confident and way of speaking is really good. I'm not sure where this fear goes. Please help me. This is my career related issue and I have to come out of this problem. Currently, I'm taking medicines for hand tremor Betacap TR 40, Benfomet plus and Lonazep 0.25 which is suggested by neurologist. Please advise.
Do Juvenile Myclonic epilepsy has anything to do with memory problems? I have this disease and facing too much memory problems and confusion.
I have migraine headache from my 14 age I am not able to bear that pain Doctors told no proper treatment for this If any suggestions please inform.
I have migraine since 15 years I have done many treatment but there is no good result please suggest me medicine which have no size effect.
A migraine is basically a primary headache disorder. It is very common. The most unfortunate part is, it is undertreated and mistreated. How to know whether it is a migraine or some other headache disorder. Migraine patient usually has a headache which is mostly on one side sometimes bilateral in front of the head. It is throbbing headache i. E-patient feels his head will burst if not treated. Patients usually have a feeling of vomitings during the episode. The episode may last from 4hrs to 72 hrs. A migraine headache mainly gets increased on exposure to sunlight and noise. Patients usually get a headache when they are fasting or travelling or any other stress. A migraine usually affects the young people. It runs in families. Migraine headaches initially are very infrequent i. E patients have symptoms once or twice a year. Slowly the frequency increases. And in the end, the patient starts having a daily headache which is very annoying and difficult to treat.
Sleeplessness is a common occurance expecially for people who follow a demanding and stressful urban lifestyle
There are few reasons for disturbed sleep it could be when people are overly stressed their bodies are in an alert mode andsk they find it difficult to fall asleep or when they have medical conditions like heartburn or indigestion. Sleep deprivation may leads to many other psychological and physiological problems including low performance low level of alertness impaired memory. Severe sleep disorders can also be related to heart attacks strokes and high blood pressure
My father screams very badly in night dreams. He shivers that particular time and shouts, sometimes cries, sometimes angry. And when we try to wake him he starts running like someone is going to hurt him. Its very frequent .unable to understand the reason behind it, because he could not recollect anything as what is saw in dream. .kindly suggest a solution for this problem. I will be very thankful.
My father recently suffered a minor attack. He had suffered a paralytic attack around 5 months back. What is the recommended future course of action.
In 2009 I suffered from bells palsy n it took 1 month to get cure. Since 2 days my left eyebrow is twitching and today mild pain started in my left ear is it normal or again major prblm. M worried !
I am 60 years old. I have started lossing sensation in my lower feet. Please advice I have diabetes.
Sir, I am feeling uneasy when I am talking to our seniors And feeling problem in discuss any senior person or matter. My right hand vibrate when I am writing in a special paper i. E. When I am signing in cheque and other papers.
My mothers right hand ring finger sometimes comes down automatically and will not go back until an external force added I need a help is it a big problem she is 49 yrs old.
I'm 33 years woman experiencing continuous pain on mid left side of my chest which is radiating at my back as well as on my left hand neck a sight numbness on last two fingers moving upwards in the elbow area.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure alzheimer disease. Ls this true? If so which food do this and how much would you have to consume to get benefits?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.