Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GowdaYour feedback matters!
Past few months I am going through a severe hairfall. I have oily scalp and straight thin hair. Please help.
I am facing acne/pimple problems and till now I used facewash, acne cream and etc but there is no change and I am disappointed So, how can I get pimple free fair face.
Good morning my name is Manuel and I live in uk and I am originally from goa. I have a keloid on my chest and I do body building I feel shame of my self to expose my body I want a surgery done for this and I am coming down in December 11th in goa.
I have so many pimples in my face, if they are going automatically new comes and it is very painful when I touch it ! I am suffering from this for many months ago. Please help me fast asap.
Hi, I am 24 years old, female. My neck and back areas are too much tanned and looks very dark. I want a chemical peeling for that. I want to know whether chemical peeling is possible for back areas or not and how much effective it will be?
I'm 25 years old girl. I have many problem in my skin. My skin became more oily and patchy. I also have black and white heads in my nose. I tried all types of face wash but no use. I don't know what to do. please suggest me what to do which is give me complete and permanent solution Thank you.
I am 33 years old female. I had delivery in last august 2014 and after few months I have got blemishes in my face. I am consulting to the skin doctor too who advised me melaclare serum and picon ointment on alternative days and vitamin c tube reglow for morning. I am applying it since last february and the results are very slow. My face still got spots which isn't removing now doctor asking me for peeling what I scared of. So please doctor could you please advice me something which shows positive and quick result. Thank you.
Hello sir I am a teenager I have many pimples and black dots on my face these pimples are of dark red colour and my back is also have many pimples I try lemon on my face. What should I do?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.