Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. And I have problem of my teeth. My teeth smells a lot I do brush 2 time In a day. But still I smells bad. Help me.
I have yellow teeth and bleeding comes from it give me suggestion. so, what should I do and which paste should I try.?
Stiffness on right side. Stiff Jaw, right leg n hand. Numbness on right feet after getting up. Pain in left hand. Stiffness in neck too. Have tinnitus too in right ear.
Sir I want to know what is charge of one route canal dadh in mouth? And after route canal, is it guaranteed for clear dadh in mouth? Thank you
I was addicted to tobacco chewing since 7 years, so my mouth doesn't open perfectly. Please suggest medicine.
Sir I was chewing gutkha for almost 2 year and I left chewng it before 3 months but now also when I eat somthng hot or chilly it pains a lot
My mouth smells wen I talk to someone even I brush. That is the major problem for me. Plzzz give me solution.
Sir I very eaten a pan surprising of that pan stuck between my wisdom tooth and upper skin so it become a sore with a little hole and some skin got over there if I touch my tongue there there is little thickness in skin and the sore is not going to heal as I tough my tongue there it is felt little tease there. And this is continue since last 22 days now I am frightening with this what is the solution for this?
My mother is 46 years old and she is suffering from too much tooth pain. She is facing the problem of sensitivity .it's like diet me jhanjhanahat and face pain during eating too. please help.
Good oral hygiene involves:-
1. Brushing your teeth for two to three minutes twice a day (in the morning and at night), preferably with an electric toothbrush
2. Using toothpaste that contains fluoride (fluoride is a natural mineral that helps protect against tooth decay)
3. Flossing your teeth regularly (preferably daily)
4. Not smoking
5. Regularly visiting your dentist (at least once every one to two years, but more frequently if necessary)
I have done two time toothpaste but my mouth bad breath and some time blooding so what I have done please tell me. I have use Colgate total.
My teeth's are not straight. It comes in front. So I want to straight it. Please tell me what to do & how many cost it take.
He chews lots of tobacco in a day and his teeth have been spoiled due to this reason so any way to reduce the quantity of chewing his tobacco.
Smoking is a phenomenon where the smoke emanated from a burning substance, usually tobacco, is inhaled. Smoking is a major cause for multiple diseases such as lung cancer, mouth cancer, blood pressure disorders etc.
Smoking tends to limit the capabilities of the immune system and this makes it easier for various diseases to affect the body. Smoking can lead to problems in the teeth where the gum tissues that attach the bone with the teeth are affected. This may cause the blood flow to the gums to be impaired and affect the functioning of the teeth.
The changes that the teeth undergo due to smoking are -
1. It may increase teeth sensitivity.
2. Smoking causes the teeth to be pulled away from the gums.
3. It can result in swollen and bleeding gums.
4. It may cause pain while chewing food.
5. Bone loss around the jawline occurs in smokers.
6. It can result in stained teeth and bad breath.
Disorders related to the teeth caused by smoking
There are various disorders of the teeth which are directly linked to smoking, they are -
- Mouth cancer - in this condition tumors are formed in the mouth
- It can cause plaque to accumulate in the teeth
- It may cause gum disease that can result in tooth loss
- It may interfere with healing period of any dental treatment
- It reduces the success rates of teeth implants
- Sweeteners present in the tobacco can also cause tooth decay
The effects of smoking on the tooth can be minimized by avoiding smoking altogether. Apart from that, following proper dental hygiene such regular brushing and flossing of the teeth will keep the teeth healthy. Avoiding smoking also reduces chances of lesion leukoplakia (white patches near teeth and gums).
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN