Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh B NYour feedback matters!
My name is mohd khudrathulla. I am 22 years old, height 6ft and 72kgs weight. How do I check my pulse? What is moderate and vigorous exercise?
I am having sex with my husband since ten year and I never loose my virginity as blooding since my first sex is with my husband but after ten year I have blooding by intimation. Why this is?
I need to ask that I take whey protein creatine and amino acid for building muscle and I m taking it form last 1 months is this harmful I follow proper nutrition and drink 6 litre water daily.
Hi I am 21 years old. I am suffering from cough since 1 month. Along with cough some breathing problem also. Give me suggestion.
I have fungal allergy on backside on a particular area near hips, I m taking terbicip tab and apply seriva cream but how to get away from it properly? Kyuki jb tk tablet leta hu thk h kch time baad phr se ho jati h? Tell me other medicine or something else jisse mujhe baar baar na leni pde medicines?
Dear Sir/madam, I am karthikeyan 34years old. I have gastric problem fast two years. I take gastric Madison and check endoscopic test. But no improvements. So, what. Have to do? Please advice to me. ThanksKarthikeyan Rajankam.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.