Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh B GYour feedback matters!
How should we remove block spots from face by using a cream, send me a good product cream name please sir?
Hi My Daughter is 2 years old she got full rash kind of thing around her head like above the forehead, behind her ears and above the neck wt is the natural way to get rid of that. She feels more itching.
I am having dark circle I have 8 month old baby. And I have dark circle first it self now it increased please tell me which company cream can I use wat s dark spot corrector. My face s dull also.
All my body parts are in normal tone but my neck and face became very black Please suggest me something or some creams that can make my neck and face normal.
I had pigmentation problem so I took microdermabration treatment before two and my dermatologist gave me some of skin whitening creams that contains hydroquinon in it so my skin complexion improved but its been more than two years I cant stop using that creams because whenever I try to discontinue I become dark and whenever I expose to sun I get tanned even after using sunscreen of spf 50 now am really frustrated because of this issue and I want to lead a normal life but i'm really afraid of my skin becoming dark please help me.
Dear sir/madam Ambrish here 25 age actually by birth my face skin colour was fair looking at the time when I was studying 2 puc later in my face getting regular acne/pimples so I have not taken any treatment till, now in my face because of pimples face looking dull and more black marks for that I need best suggestion from your side to get back my earlier skin color I'm waiting for your best reply.
My body is fairer than my face, give me some suggestion, what can I do for freshness of my face, and to remove blackspot.
I am 25. I'm male. I have dark circles to eyes. I haven't taken any medication. I want them to be removed. My face should become fair.
A chemical peel is a form of skin treatment where an acid solution is used for the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acids and trichloroacetic acids are used in chemical peels. Phenol is also applied to the skin. Chemical peels aid in improving the skin’s appearance. The chemical acid solution makes the skin peel off. The new skin is much smoother and is less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are of several types:
- Superficial peels: In this type, alpha hydroxyl acid is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliates it gently. Superficial peels are used for improving the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
- Medium peels: In medium peels, trichloroacetic acid is used for penetrating into the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Improvement in age spots, lines and wrinkles can be done using medium peels. Rough skin is smoothened.
- Deep peels: In the case of deep peels, trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used for penetrating the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Skin appearance is improved drastically.
Conditions treated with chemical peels
Chemical peels are used for the treatment of certain conditions. They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Reduction in fine lines which occur under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused due to sun damage or old age. This is done using chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in improving the appearance of mild scars on the skin surface.
- Several types of acne are cured by chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches known as melasma, which occur because of pregnancy or because of taking birth control pills.
- The overall look and feel of the skin are improved after using chemical peels.
After a chemical peel treatment is done, the skin becomes extra sensitive to the sun. Hence, it is recommended to use a sunscreen lotion, which also protects against UVA and UVB light rays.
Are chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are very effective and provide perfect rejuvenation to the skin. However, as far as safety is concerned, you should know that chemical peels have some side effects.
- They may result in a temporary or permanent change in the skin color, especially in women who take birth control pills.
- Scarring can occur and cold sores can get reactivated.
Chemical peels involve the use of chemicals or acid to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. This procedure is an effective one and satisfactory results are obtained. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.