Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AYour feedback matters!
The Swine flu has struck heavly upon the health care system of our country. Once again we need to admit that the conventional system has failed to control its out break eventhough we gave got vaccines and other medicines in enough quantity. In this situation its better to think about the Indian Systems of Medicines also.
As per Ayurveda, Swine flu is a type of fever (jvara) which is caused by external agents such as viruses. We consider such kind of viruses (eg. H1N1 series) as toxins or toxin producing entities. These will destroy immune system, liver function, kidney functions etc. In such conditions the first need is DETOXIFICATION. For that various therapies as well as medicines are present in Ayurvedic system of medicine. Along with that immunomudulatory, hepatoprotective, antiviral, antimicrobial single drugs such as neem, curcumin, thulasi etc. As well as many combination antitoxic preperations can cure Swine Flu.
Apart from this the outbreak can be prevented using various purification and disinfectentant procedures like fumigation using antiviral and antimicrobial medicines such as Aparajita, Nimba etc. Can be used effectively. So its the need of hour to look into the Prakriti (environment) itself for safe remidies in such out breaks.
I have many pimple on my face. It also have on my neck and chest. How can I improve this problem? I have dandruff problems.
I want to lose my weight I am gaining weight very fast. I want to know the best diet plan. please someone help.
How much time it will take for a squint surgery and what's its total cost. Do it have any side effects.
My wife is having pregnancy of 4th month. She's having too much vomiting. Can you suggest wht to do in dis condition.
Sir/Madam, I have itching and swelling soles of my feet for three days. Swelling generally increases after much itching. After swelling it pains also. Please suggest me with a home remedy. I have so much problem because of this. I'll be much obliged to you. Thank you!
Which are the fiber foods advisable to take for dinner? And which are carb foods to be avoided for dinner for weight control?
I am 28 years old, height is 5.9 inches weight is 89 kgs working in a admin department from last one year I am suffering from snoring can you please suggest me how to reduce this problem?
My mother is constantly suffering pain in her left leg. The pain started when we weng to our relative house and there were steps so whenso ever she used to take stair her sole of only one that is left foot started to pain and now the pain is has been spread throughout her left leg.
I belong to a diabetic family in the sense that my father had diabetes and my elder brother has also diabetes. I had diabetes when I was young. Now I am aged 61 years and I have been going for running for one hour daily for the past 26 years and I eat mostly rice or rice preparation items like idly,dosa etc three times a day. I don't have any symptom of diabetes but I have psoriasis for the past two and half years. I checked my sugar level few times for some other medical ailments and it was in border.Is it safe to count on jogging only? Is psoriasis problem due to diabetes?
I am 22 years old male. I am have problem of hairfall for less than 4 months. I have tried many things but of no use. I have also tried natural therapies. Suggest me something what to do to stop my hairfall. I feeling that I am going to be having no hair on my head. Reply soon.
I have too much bad breathing problem even after brushing. Please give me a good advice I brush my teeth twice a day.
Weight gain in one year before it was 58 and now 80 what are the tips to loose weight easily because its getting increasing and am getting weak and unable to control it so please he me out.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.