Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra TYour feedback matters!
One of my nostrils always remain blocked especially when I lie down. My nostrils start itching badly if I go in dust or have anything cold. I start to sneeze more frequently. Please suggest.
What I can do for reducing continuous snoring at midnight. I don't have cold for past one month but the above problem is going on for a month what can I do.
Doctor, I have hyperhidrosis, some time my palm and feet are normal (morning) then my palm and greets are very sweat. 96 % are sweat in per day. So I'm very confused on my working times. And little fear about my marriage life. So my feet's have fungal infections and can't wear shoe's and other covering food wears. So can you suggest me a proper treatments or medicine's please.
I'm active person during sex but I loose my emotions sometimes when my partner needs. Please guide me.
I have fungal insfection in my both legs upper inside,I have used many medicine but not improve, please advice.
What are the symptoms of flu and how to avoid one? I have body pain and temperature with reasonable headache with sneezing.
I am 52 years old, I am doing clerical work. Now I am suffering from cervical spasm, neck sprain and strain, paining left shoulder and arm. Kindly suggest what should I do.
Dear Sir, a quick question over Swine Flu. Unfortunately, there is a foul drainage gutter completely in cogged condition in our area. Local body doesn't seem to be understanding its severity. Will it also be a reason for possible swine flu attack through inhaling virus particles this may emit through foul smell? Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.
I am 60 year old, neither diabetic nor hypertensive, not taking any medicine for any other purpose. But not having calm sleep in the night, can you suggest for any treatment or way of life style to be changed, I am a businessman.
I have some Tongue Ulcer Problem right from my childhood. I always face problems to eat hot food, spicy items. Due to this I consume a lot of water and also faces indigestion problems. Tried with allopathy doctors says no use of treatment. Homeopathy not much effective after a course of 6 months. Please suggest me.
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
I am 20 years old an suffering from problems such as cold and digestive problem what should I do? are there any ways or syrup like aptizoom helpful.
Sir my mom is suffering from diabetics from last six years. Day by day she is becoming week. Now she got a problem in her feet. Her fingers becomes so hard and hard and she feels so week. What is that problem?
I am diabetic for seven years lately I heard Japanese water therapy for diabetes after about 25 days I started having urine incontinence it was difficult to walk 5-7 step I was happy with therapy please please help.
I am having PCOD and having irregular periods. Pimples with their scars on my face. Please tell me something to do for it.
My stomach is paining since last 3 days. Tell me what to do? please give right advice. And also I have some fever. Tell about that.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes to you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
1. Prenatal care: As soon as you realize you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning and a number of other things that your doctor will prescribe.
2. Diet: You need to ensure two things that is you are eating enough for two people and everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
a. Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
b. Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
c. Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
d. A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
e. Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
f. Avoid eating unpasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food and smoked seafood.
g. While most vitamin requirements should be met through the diet, in some people, prenatal vitamins which provide the increased demands for folic acid.
3. Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
4. Exercise: Exercising during pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
a. Improved energy levels
b. Controls back pain
c. Improved sleep pattern
d. Improves constipation
e. Improves muscles strength and endurance
There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine.
5. Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby's health throughout pregnancy.