Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Rajgopal Reddy
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Rajgopal ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 51 years old, suffering from cervical spondylitis right hand and right side neck. Kindly suggest me mediation. Thanks & regards,
Arachnoiditis is a sort of inflammation of the defensive layers of the spinal canal. You can envisage it as the scar tissues that enlarge in the arachnoid lining. Also the lining can turn out to be inflamed due to the recurrent intervention on the spine, a lot of surgeries can lead to the scarring, for instance. It can also expand due to definite type of the spinal infections as well as due to the chemicals of epidural steroid injections, particularly if these kinds of chemicals get into the spinal fluid.
As the disease increases day by day, the symptoms also become bigger in magnitude. A lot of people who are suffering from this type of problems are incapable of working. Further due to Arachnoiditis the following symptoms are likely to happen
Radio Frequency rhizotomy is primarily effectual on the joint pain. Patients who are good candidates for the RF have the pain whilst they're doing activities that increase the stress of the spine. Also the RF blocks all the nerves around the joint from sending the pain signals to the brain, as well as that pain free period normally lasts around one year. In that time, patients have to learn regarding the postural correction as well as the good body mechanics. RF presents the patients an option to get back their mobility as well as provide training regarding the movements of their daily lives with the less pain.
The details of information about drugs which might help arachnoiditis:
There are lots of pain management treatments available. Further patients might try the medications to find out the pain relief. A number of options are:
- The NSAIDs ( one kind of the anti-inflammatory drugs)
- The corticosteroids kind of drugs
- The anti-spasm type of the drugs
- Also an anti-convulsant drugs as well as
- The narcotic type of the pain relievers
A number of these types of medications might be given with a spinal pump. That is the little device which is entrenched under the skin and it then distributes the medication straightly to the inflamed area.
Also the patients might also take the spinal cord stimulation. On the other hand, the natural type of the treatments can assist, also, as well as it can often be utilized in conjunction with the prescribed type of the medication. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr. I am 52 years old and now for past three days have got sever back pain and pain in the sole of my legs making it difficult for me to walk madan kumar.
Hi sir my two hand fingers pain and leg fingers some times pain in today including 5 days sir Why sir this pains reasons please your advice tel me sir my age 24 now.
I have problem of back pain over many yers. These problem totally destroyed my life, how can I solve it. Please help me!
I have ankle sprain for past one week, I can walk somewhat with bit pain, normally how many days will it takes to cure. Am a runner, I really miss running, need some advice to get well soon.
Flexion in Standing----EXERCISE FOR BACK PAIN
- Stand upright with your feet well apart. Allow your arms to hang loosely by your side . You are now ready to commence the exercise. Bend forward and run your fingers down your legs as far as you can comfortably reach . Return immediately to the upright standing position.
- Each time you repeat this movement cycle, you must try to bend down a little further so that in the end you have reached the maximum possible degree of flexion and your fingertips are as close as possible to the floor.
- Exercise should only be commenced after the completion of two weeks of practice of Flexion Exercise in sitting, whether Flexion Exercise in sitting has been successful or not in reducing your stiffness or pain. In the beginning you must do only five or six repetitions per session; the sessions are to be repeated once or twice per day . For a period of three months from the time you have become pain free, this Exercise must never be performed in the first four hours of your day.