Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra Kumar Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 year old I got a problem with my skin every time it will sweat to much lost six months onwards I never wear a shirt because I can't going outside with shirts sweating is to much so t- shirt wearing I'm thes days but why this happened.
Erectile dysfunction is considered to be a sign of psychological or physical condition where a man is unable to get an erection or sustain it enough for sexual intercourse. It is also known as impotence and is caused due to anti-depressants, diabetes, alcohol consumption, tobacco use, smoking, heart diseases, obesity, long history of masturbation and any chronic gastric disturbance. Not only does it strain a person's relationship but also causes stress and low self esteem. Erectile dysfunction can be effectively treated by homeopathy remedies without any side effects.
1. Angus Castus
Angus Castus is considered as the best Homeopathic remedy for erectile dysfunction. It is especially effective for those who have a history of gonorrhea and suffer from depression. It is known as the Homeopathic Viagra and is extremely helpful to those who have no desire or no physical strength to have sex.
Caladium is prescribed when a man is unable to get an erection despite having sexual urge and desire. Even after caressing and intense foreplay, the person will unable to have erection. Caladium is also very helpful to stop tobacco addiction which is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction. Even those men with mental problems such as depression may take caladium to get erections.
Selenium is extremely useful for those who have the sexual urge to perform sex but have a very weak and slow erection. Usually the erection stays for a short period and the act of sex leaves the individual extremely weak and irritated. Those men who suffer from dribbling of semen while passing stool can also consume this.
Lycopodium is usually the most helpful to elderly people who have sexual urges but suffer from premature ejaculation or are unable to get an adequate erection. It is also very useful for those men (usually young men) who indulge in excessive masturbation or sexual activities. Lycopodium helps enhance sexual power.
5. Nuphar Luteum
This is the most effective treatment for those men who have no desire to indulge in any sexual activity. Taking nuphar luteum helps increase vitality and removes problems such as seminal discharge while passing urine or stool. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a problem with breathing in few days I have cough and headache And fever Please suggest me some medicine
I am a 24 year male. I have a problem of common cold and problem remains constantly. doctors say you have allergic problem. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid off from allergy.
I am having throat pain frequently after few days does it happening from smoking I am a regular smoker I used to get cold very easily.
I am 57 years old man and I am diabatic sugar patient and having sugar 235 after meal. Kindly suggested to me best doctor and whole body check up and diagnose thee real daises and also my wife have sugar (370) patient. Please advise what precaution taken by us and the best doctor and hospital for us. Thaking you,
Do you feel disinterested in getting physically close to your partner? If yes, then it can be a sign of HSDD, that is Hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is a sex disorder marked by disgust and disinterest towards sex. This disorder affects both men and women.
Men with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Men are generally perceived as highly sexual beings, but in reality, 1 out of 5 men may be suffering from HSDD.
Some possible causes of male HSDD include:
- Psychological issues: Anxiety and stress due to the strain of family or relationship problems, rigours of daily life or mental disorders such as depression are some of the factors that influence sexual desire.
- Medical causes: Diseases (for example: diabetes), conditions (such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity) and drugs (such as hair loss medications) have adverse effects on sexual desire.
- Hormonal problems: Low levels of testosterone usually lead to low sexual desire. Other hormones, such as the thyroid hormone or prolactin (hormone that governs the development of breast milk) can also contribute to the cause.
- Low levels of dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, which is responsible for the pleasure perception in your brain. Low levels of dopamine usually signify low sexual desire.
How it can be treated ?
If the cause is psychological, then sex therapy (psychological counselling based on sexual issues) is used to treat HSDD. But if it is hormonal, testosterone supplements are used.
Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Female HSDD is more complicated and is difficult to diagnose. HSDD can affect women across all ages.
In women, this disorder can have a wider spectrum of causes, which include:
- Interpersonal relationship problems: Certain problems such as the partner’s performance issues, loss of emotional gratification with relationships, childbirth and becoming nothing, but only a loved one’s caregiver can all lead to low sexual desire.
- Sociocultural influences: Media’s portrayal of sexuality, peer pressure and job stress have negative influences on sexual desire.
- Low testosterone: Women produce testosterone as well, and similar to men, low levels of this sex hormone cause a significant dip in sexual desire.
- Medical problems: Mental illnesses such as depression or medical problems, such as fibroids or endometriosis (a disorder characterized by the growth of uterine tissues outside the organ) affect women, physically and mentally, thus making ‘hypoactive sexual desire disorder’ a possibility.
- Medications: Excessive use of antidepressants, oral contraceptives and blood pressure drugs can lower sexual desire.
- Age: The androgen (sex hormone) levels lower drastically as a woman ages, thus negatively impacting her sexual desires.
Sex therapy (therapy that concerns itself with counselling and addressing one’s physical or psychological hindrances to sex) medication changes, diagnosing underlying medical problems, vaginal estrogens and testosterone therapy (therapy that helps in managing the effects of low levels of testosterone) are mostly used to increase sexual desire in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.