Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir when I have sex wit my girl friend when I hug her and kiss ma Ass gets erected and sperms come in a minute Nd then again when I start to sex in a 5 to 8, shots all sperms flows immediately and then have satisfy sex wit her.
I cannot satisfy my wife for more than 10 minutes. What should I do? Please help so that I do not ejaculate in a short time.
Hi Getting pain in the left side of chest. When sneezing or cough also getting pain. There is no pain in the left hand.
I am 30 year old and working in IT, I used 2 face gastric problem daily, I feel like heartburn, stomach full, abdominal pain n I tuk lot medicines like pantoprazole, esomeprazole, omeprazole, gelusil, digene n a lot f syrup but nothing z working on me. please for suggest me something
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 20 years old. As I am not able to concentrate on studies. When I study I always think of sex. After sometimes I masterbate and feel disappointed. But not want to do that. Is this is my internal problem or what should I do.
I am suffering from heart disease I did angiogram it is normal I did stress test it showed strongly my doctor told it would be symptoms of corany microvascular disease so what can cause serious problem in my life I have high blood pressure please suggest what should i do
My wife's heart size is increased and daily having heavy chest pain and breathing problems. Can any doctor suggested me for the treatment of increased heart. No painkiller relief in pain only sorbitrate gives relief at that timeAny cardiologist suggest me what I do.
Hi I am 25 year old, was having dizziness for the last 6 month, I have consulted a doctor and found out I had vertigo, I was under treatments and was advised to take vertin tablet, it was more then three months I was completely fine and was not under medication. But all on a sudden it started again. Can you please advise a permanent solution.
My father is 50 years old. His cholesterol level is 298 nd blood sugar level is 151 in fasting. Please tell me what to do?
Actually sometimes I am not able to satisfy my wife with my penni. So, is there any possibilities to increase the size of my penni?
Is chiraunji and ashwagandha any good for penis size and strength and if I use both together does it gonna harm or give penis any power.
My erection doest stand long when I am about to have sex with my partner my penis loses the erection but when I am alone my erection is fine even could masturbate well. Please suggest some medicine or remedies.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.