Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Hi. My wife had a severe backache and severe vitamin d problem since 2 years. She is 31. I visited the doctor in forte but he told me to do MRI. I did MRI for bit doctor didn't say anything. He gives me pain killers. But during taking medicines. I got dizziness, and feeling sleepy whole day. And my wife can't get relief from pain. Where and which doctor I visit. How much time it will take. Please help me what can I do?
I am suffering from sciatica pain in my left leg which I think gets aggravated both with mental n physical stress and reduces my overall energy level to stretch. Would like to know is it curable and what are the options.
My mother 73 yes is rheumatoid arthritis patient since 30 yrs. She is on steroids. Now walking has become nearly nil. Is knee replacement surgery safe for rheumatic patients? What could be the negatives if we go for bilateral TKR.
Hello doctors, I am 24 and FTM. I am 21+2 days pregnant. I started feeling some flutters around week 19 just belpw my belly. It feels like something is punching me from inside. But not on the daily basis, in every one or two days. I don't know how to react but I am worried all the time because before this I had a stillborn. Yesterday morning I felt some moves below my belly but then nothing. Had a level 2 scan at week 20 amd everything was normal except the position of placenta because I am having a low lying placenta. Please help me. It really worries me. I do not know if I am being paranoid or if this is just normal.
Hi I am 36 year male, I have continuous pain in my legs and it become worse at night, I have very low vitamin d so when I am taking its supplement the pain is bearable but it exist, what should I do? I consult a doctor and did so many test everything is normal except vitamin d so please tell me what should I do.
Two month pehle mujhe dengue hua tha. Wo to theek ho gaya par, ab mere pairon ke jodon me dard rehta h.
My mother is 53 years old. She has been facing knee pain since last 1 year. She has taken few pain killers and doing few exercise but no permanent relief. Kindly suggest how to cure her problem.
I am 36 years old is it safe to walk on treadmill on incline no. 10 and speed 7.5. Would walking on incline would do bad effect on knees.
How to get a good life style I am addicted headache pressure on heart low pain in eye I sleep in night 11: 30 to 5: 45 I feel always low energy sometime backache what I do to be fit.
I am 24 years old female I'm suffering with right side backache from last 15 days. And consultant the doctor he gave me some tablets. But my pain is not reduced. Is it is any dangerous problem.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"