Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
I am confused with the usage of ghee in meals. According to Ayurveda doctors, ghee is good for health. But the Allopathy doctors saying ghee is saturated fat and it will increase cholesterol content in the body. Which is correct to follow?
I had a viral fever during check up my bp was 150/90. I did not have any bp problem in the past and neither take alcohol or smoke. I surprised why my bp was high.
I am 24 years old and from past 4 years have daily habit of masturbation and my weight is 145 kg height is 6.2 have high bp 160/120 constant and my weight dosent goes down and want to reduce I try all types of diets and have a hard workout and i'm doing and following from a long time my weight dosent get loosed and I can not stop masturbating at a I have a habit help me what to do.
I am 45 years old, recently I have done my lipid profile. My ldl is 154, hdl is 69, total cholesterol & tryglycerides are within normal limit, what should I do immidiately to reduce ldl?
High cholesterol --- selection of food. What type of food is suggested to avoid? Like, egg, red meat, fried items,
Hi doc, I have recently entered into 30 years and sometime I feel heaviness in my chest. This issue is since very long. I consulted one doctor as well but nothing came out in Ecg test. I feel muscle contraction. Can you suggest any health test which I should undergo.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.