Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev PremnathYour feedback matters!
Hi, i am 35 year old my last two period is not clearly there was two or three drop in means time but my stomach was paining and I have to bomet but not and all symptoms to am i pregnant I have to times check in pregnancy kit but that has showed negative what I do ?
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Meri breast pr nipple k pas ek or do sal se choti si blister Nikli thi. Jisme se kuch white color ka kuch ajib sa niklta h. Us breast me na to drd h na hi kuch but wo blister muje khtm krni h. please ye btaiye ki m kya kru uske liye Koi home remedy or ointment.
Hello, I was thinking about getting a general check up with gynecologist. I have been having comparatively very less period from past three months, with dark clots. I want to consult a doctor before assuming anything. Just want to be mentally prepare for the kind of examinations that it would include. So, could you please let me know how the check up will be. Or is there any specific tests that I should ask my gynaecologist for? What kind of tests it probably should include?
Hello doctor. I just got married 2 months back. Actually my wife don't want to get pregnant for 01 year. So please tell me what is the safe time to have sex without protection or condom.
I am having pcod and having weight 65 kg recently I am taking medical and seoxy antioxidants recently I got heavy periods n had a severe lower back pain what you suggest.
My period is one month late, I heaving sex with my boy friend with condom , what about your thought , and said me the medicine that help me to earlier periods.Please tell.
Hi Dr. I give birth of a baby on 23 nov n delivery was normal. Bleeding was continue at least one month uske baad beech m kuchh dino k lye stop thi bhut kam na k baraabr. Bt abhi last 3 days se jada start ho gyi. Has period started? For every month?
My wife is feeding to my eight months baby. She has white discharge problem. It's hurt her. Any medicine is there to stop white discharge.
My age is 34 I have 1 daughter she is 3.5 years old can I have second child first is scissor will I be normal or scissor second time?
A lot of diets claim to help ‘boost’ metabolism – but can you really do anything to help your body burn calories faster?
Let us understand a little about how your metabolism works. The metabolic process involves a complex network of hormones and enzymes that not only convert food into fuel, but also affect how efficiently you burn that fuel. How fast you burn calories is influenced by your age ; your gender and proportion of lean body mass . So some people have high metabolic rate as compared to others.
Even though you are not born with “skinny genes” , you can still speed up your metabolism i.e. increase your body’s ability to burn calories faster.
Exercise. Working out builds muscle. Muscle speeds metabolism. As the body works more efficiently, it processes food faster.
Besides exercise there are other things which boost up your metabolim.
- Spices: Research has found red peppers can rev up your metabolism, while also helping you feel full. Hot sauce, hot peppers, ginger, cloves, cayenne, coriander, bay leaves, and dry mustard share this capacity to boost metabolism.
2. Caffeinate: Coffee, tea, or other caffeinated (but low or no-calorie) beverages may also help burn calories faster. In fact, caffeine may boost your metabolic rate for up to three hours after consumption. But don’t overdo caffeine if it gives you the jitters or keeps you up at night. For most people, 3-4 cups per day is tolerable.
3. Stay Hydrated: Even mild dehydration has been found to decrease your metabolic rate by 2%, so staying well hydrated is an easy way to help boost overall metabolic rate. People who drink either eight or twelve glasses of water a day have higher metabolic rates than those who have four.
4. Eat More Often: Small, frequent meals help keep your metabolism high , and that means you’ll burn more calories overall. When you put too many hours between meals, your metabolism actually slows down to compensate. If you then eat a huge meal — at the same time your metabolism is functioning as if you’re starving — your body wants to hold on to every calorie. While this won’t make much difference on an occasional basis, it can become more difficult to lose weight or maintain weight a healthy weight if you frequently skip meals.