Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev PremnathYour feedback matters!
I am an 18 year old female who is suffering from some discomfort in my urinary tract. In the middle of February I started having sensations of incomplete and frequent peeing going to the toilet more often than normal. I consumed a herbal Ayurvedic syrup for a few days and my discomfort stopped. The same problem started again in the month of March and April. I find that whenever I release vaginal fluids such as during menstruation or ovulation these urinary symptoms come again. In May I started to take antibiotic for the first time but it did not work and then I switched to taking cranberry and D mannose capsules. It worked to some extent as I could sleep reasonably well at night without having to urgently pee all the time. But when my periods started the symptoms are worse with more frequent and incomplete voiding. I have NO pain nor have I experienced bleeding. My urine is a healthy pale yellow color as I drink lot of water but the peeing is frequent and incomplete and I feel a constant pressure to avoid lot of the time. I don't have other bodily symptoms. I am worried what all this could mean.
Hello doctor I have suffering from fibroadima in breast so please tell me how will remove my cyst permanently because due to my this problem I 'm too much disturb please help me doctor.
I am a 21 year old married girl. I m trying to conceive. It has been a year now. M very irregular with my periods. Today is 25th day after I missed my period. On testing m negative. please advice.
Hello. I had unsafe sex with my partner just one week ago. Now today I found blood in my stool and while in releasing it I felt very pain today. Now I am going for checkup with my mom, I am afraid that does medical test reports can shows up my pregnancy? Does my tests will reveal my pregnancy? Or I am not pregnant yet? Pls give me answer as soon as possible.
Ayurveda has tons of good remedies available for common ailments. From a headache to skin problems, migraine to obesity, acid reflux to diabetes, there is a host of conditions that Ayurveda can treat. While the complexity of a particular condition decides the period it takes for the body to get a full care, Ayurvedic remedies work best when it is applied during the initial stages of a particular ailment.
Here is a list of six common Ayurvedic remedies that can treat common ailments without having to visit a doctor:
- Common cold: The common cold may not be a serious threat to a person’s health, but it can seriously hinder the daily schedule. Not to mention, if the condition is not treated early, it can aggravate to serious conditions such as pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma etc. An Ayurvedic cure for treating common cold includes consumption of ginger in the form of tea, black pepper, and long pepper. They can reduce inflammation of the lungs and get the mucous out of the body.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is a serious threat to a person of any age. This is attributed to poor lifestyle, bad diet and lack of exercise. Ayurveda recommends fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet, a healthy lifestyle and quitting caffeine. Apart from this, consumption of herbs such as turmeric can greatly help to keep the blood sugar at the optimum level. Practicing of breathing techniques and yoga can further help to keep diabetes under control.
- Acid reflux: Acid reflux has become a common phenomenon these days. Due to unhealthy eating habits and untimely consumption of food, acid reflux can occur to anyone. If proper care is not taken on time, it can aggravate to indigestion and heartburn. Drinking a glass of aloe vera juice regularly can give instant relief from chronic acid reflux. Basil leaves are another great source of Ayurvedic remedy to treat this condition.
- Obesity: It is estimated that over 13% of the world population suffers from obesity. Obesity can have serious repercussions if the extra pounds are not shedded on time. Some serious cardiovascular and breathing problems surface from this condition. A good diet and physical exercise help largely to get rid of extra pounds. Ayurveda recommends a juice of honey and lemon in lukewarm water to be consumed daily.
- Migraines: Migraines can wreak havoc on the life of an individual. It takes several days for a chronic migraine to go away and get temporary relief. Ayurveda suggests practicing of yoga and pranayama to get relief from this condition. Apart from this, daily consumption of turmeric in the form of supplement, tablets or as a whole can greatly help to stay away from a migraine in the first place.
- Dandruff: Dandruff is another common problem that many people face in their daily life. It is a condition where the scales get separated from the scalp and makes the head dry. Ayurveda suggests usage of fenugreek seeds and lime to get rid of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 30 year old woman. I hv 10 month old son. I daily breastfeed him and also give him food but now my husband wants to drink my breast milk so can I allow him to drink my breast milk?
Hi.. Me and my girlfriend got intimated few days back during her periods and accidentally I did inside her and after that she took an i-pill. But now she is experiencing few problems in her periods. Instead of red fluid there's a black liquid and that is also in intervals. All I want to ask, is there anything serious to worry about? recently she did a pregnancy test as well which was negative.
I am having irregular periods like every month I have periods but there is 1 month n 20 days gap between my periods please suggest me what can I do.
I have pcod problem due to irregular menstrual problem my weight is gaining day by day soo please give best suggestion and tips for D's problem.
Dear Sir, Unfortunately I have done unprotected sex with my Girlfriend. And we didn't know now it's her period time. After 3 or 4 hours her bleeding is started as period. And then she took Unwanted 72 (12 hours after sex). After two days she suffers too Mach bleeding. Then we go to a Gynaecologist and take some medicine pause mF and orofer xt. Doctor said her hemoglobin rate is too low in blood. That's why he give us some medicine for increasing iron. Her menses stop in 15th November, after taking pause mF. Then she continuously suffered by headache and dizziness. But yet her menses are not starting. She also facing nausea. Is she pregnant? She is very upset. Please help us Mam/sir. We had sex 06/11/2016 at 10 PM. Her period is started in 07/11/2017 at 2 AM. And she take Unwanted 72 in 07/11/2016 at 10 AM. menses stop in 15/11/2016.
Hello, I got recently married 5 months ago. After few minutes of having sex some fluid is getting secreted from my vagina. Is that sperm of hubby? Is it causes any difficulty in getting pregnant? I am 24 years old and I am having pcod problem from last 9 years. I used medication before marriage for getting periods regularly but it remained irregular. Can I get pregnant without any difficulty?
Taken ipill after 7 days I got little bit brown bleeding for 4 days please tell now its safe or not?
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
With the onset of monsoon, the risk of mosquito borne infections is on a high.Every year, our country struggles with dengue, with a huge number of people getting infected and some of them requiring hospitalization. Dengue is an extremely common viral infection which is transmitted by mosquitoes and presents as high-grade fever, body aches and pain in the joints.Here are some essential facts that you should know about Dengue.
1 . WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS
-Dengue should be suspected when you have a sudden onset of high-grade fever with a severe headache, pain behind the eyes, abdominal pain, body aches, rash and vomiting. The fever can lasts for 5-7 days.
-Around 3-7th day of illness, the fever will be very less or even normal.
-This marks the beginning of the critical phase where there could be a rapid decrease in decrease in platelet count.
-It is important to monitor the platelet count and watchful of danger signs (bleeding, rash, abdominal pain or vomiting). It usually lasts for 2-3 days.
2 . HOW IS DENGUE DIAGNOSED?
-Dengue is diagnosed by a blood test called Dengue Specific Antigen DS-1 (with or without Dengue Antibodies) and complete blood count (CBC) including platelet count.
-Typically, a patient will be positive for dengue specific antigen, decrease in platelet count and decrease in total white blood cells count.
-The normal platelet count is between 1.5 lakh -4 lakh.
3 . HOW SHOULD DENGUE BE MANAGED AT HOME?
-Most patients with dengue fever will not require hospitalization.
-They should take adequate rest, drink plenty of fluids (3-4 litres) and monitor the platelets closely.
-Use cold sponging and Paracetamol for fever.
-Aspirin, Ibuprofen other pain killers should be avoided.
-Antibiotics are not required.
-It is important to be watchful of any danger signs (bleeding, rash, abdominal pain or vomiting).
-The patient can follow up with their doctor every 24 hourly.
4 . WHEN DOES A PATIENT NEED TO BE HOSPITALIZED?
-The patient is usually admitted if he is dehydrated or bleeding or has any other danger signs.
-The patient is generally not admitted if the platelet count is above 50,000.
-The platelet transfusion is generally given if the platelet count is less than 10,000 in absence of bleeding manifestations.
5 . CAN A PERSON GET DENGUE AGAIN?
-It is possible to get dengue more than once.
-There are 4 different but related strains of dengue virus.
-Being affected by one strain offers no protection against the others.
6 . IS A DENGUE PATIENT INFECTIOUS?
-Dengue will not spread by touch, cough or secretions. But the spread of dengue from a patient to others is possible through a mosquito bite.
-The patient should be protected from contact with the mosquito by ensuring he sleeps under a bed net.
Meri periods dare 15 ki h aur humne 9 aur 11tarik ko unprotected sex kiya h kya mein pregnant hone ki sambhavna h ya nh? 15 ko periods honge ya nh aur mein kb tak check kr sakti hu pregnancy agr 15 ko periods na hue toh.
I am 26 year old women and married. I am trying pregnancy from last two years and I am taking treatment from last six month and all the rest has all are normal but amh level is 1.89 for this doctor giving treatment for last three months like humog 75 injection twice in monthly and ovacare tablet and last month my follicle size is 22 mm on 12th day and HSG test also normal and my husband semen analysis is normal. Doctor giving from last four months ccq tablet for 10 days after my period on third day and HCG injection on 13th day and susten 100 mg tablet twice a day but still I am not able to conceive pregnancy and I am getting period regularly. So can you please suggest what next treatment for getting conceive. Please help.
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.