Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajeev Naik

Orthopedist, Bangalore

Dr. Rajeev Naik Orthopedist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Rajeev Naik
Dr. Rajeev Naik is a popular Orthopedist in Jayanagar, Bangalore. You can visit him at The Bangalore Hospital in Jayanagar, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rajeev Naik and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

The Bangalore Hospital

#202, R V road, Jayanagar 2nd Block, Basavanagudi. LandMark: Near South End CircleBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev Naik

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 66 years old male, and I have some backache for last 2 months what should I do?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Requires detailed examination and investigation. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 37 Yr old female I have a knee pain since 3 months I take pain relief medicine, please advise what to do.

Ayurveda, Nashik
go with ayurvedic treatment it 'll cure you from root without side effect. 1) Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min., afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. 2) Start natural calcium supplement. 3) Do regular stretching exercise 4) In yoga DO BHUJANGASAN, HALASAN & SURYANAMASKAR. pai relief medicines will not cure problem it just temporary effect .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 41 years old female. I feel pain in my each and every joint but not frequently in all joint. Pain in my joint moves one place to another. My body weight is 72 kg. Bulky body. I feel acute pain in my foot heel at the time of awake from sleeping on the bed. What should I do to feel relief from this type of pain?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You have mentioned rheumatoid arthritis as a condition you are suffering from. It is a chronic inflammatory joint disease which has a genetic predisposition. Since this is a genetically linked disease hence as of now there is no permanent cure for it, but new intravenous medications are available which help in disease control. You need a very active lifestyle with intensive regular physical therapy, take adequate calcium and vitamin d supplementation you also need to be in touch of a rheumatologist as it needs a long term supervised care. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 43 years old male and I have been suffering from cervical and backache pain. I have to work on computers at least 8 hours daily. Kindly suggest properly in view of my job's responsibility. Thank you very much and looking forward for your reply at the earliest.

MS Orth, Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
Orthopedist, Vadodara
You are having repetitive stress injury syndrome (rsd) which is bad working posture related. Look up for term called ergonomics and there is lot of info on changing of sitting and working pattern.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I has been back pain past 10 years so I have consuming lots of tablet since the two years I started hair falling in my front area how do I control pls kindly give me a solution.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Posture correction and x-ray mri must and do physiotherapy treatment and spine stretching exercise in daily routine avoid long sitting and towards bending and lifting heavyweight.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever and joints pain from 2 weeks what should I do please help me?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, do you get examined for vit'd, cbc. Ra factor. It may be arthritis, too. Tk, homoeo medicne. @ rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ belladonna 30-6 polls, thrice a day. Tk, lukewarm water. Your diet be easily digestible, simple, non irritant on time. Tk, rest, avoiding, junk food, cold, alcohol, caffiene, nicotine. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir tell me which doctor to consult if suffering from sudden bone ache at any at any time in the body.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Yoga, MBA
Ayurveda, Gurgaon
Mr. lybrate-user! In Ayurveda we have treatment for all diseases.In your case first please know the cause of your pain .If it happened after any new exercise or prolonged sitting or fall then take proper rest n can do hot fomentation after applying warm Dhanwantharam tail above effected bone part.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my hand I have to recover I am very weak my exam coming in October please my help I am not able to give exam.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, MD - Ayurveda, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma Yoga
Ayurveda, Jaipur
Gentle massage over the affected part with lukewarm herbal pain relieving oil for 20 minutes followed by hot fomentation. It will relax the muscles and the veins of your affected part improving the blood supply to the organ and giving strength to it. Please avoid over-use of the part affected i. E. Lifting weight - pushing or pulling heavy objects. Give proper rest to the part - let it heal with the time. This will greatly help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 60 yrs old. I have pain in my wrist since six months. I have applied volini but still it persist. What can I do to relief from this pain.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,you can take homoeopathic medicine Rhus Tox 200 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from spondilitis pain in upper part of elbow gap between c-3&c-4 what i have to do ?

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Hi, if your age below 50 years you can take intermittent traction with interferntial therapy with neck exercises if you are above 50 years do the neck exercises prevent pillow use cervical pillow
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain on right leg near knees And also there is a black dot I don't get the reason BT its painful sometimes.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, May be the area got hurt and now the colour has turned black, visit a nearby doctor to see that area for right diagnosis to be made. Meantime, if it's because of an injury and there is blood clot over the area, apply Schwabe's Topi-Arnica twice a day and take Arnica 30/ thrice a day daily for 1 week. Revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 24 years old. I have acute pain in my ankle. I used to apply iodex bam on my ankle. Please advise.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Apply ice pack if there is swelling. If no swelling, apply hot compression 2. Apply volini gel twice daily 3. Apply crepe bandage 4. Take crocin 500mg sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily 5. Take rest 6. If no relief take x ray of ankle and consult orthopedic specialist 7. Consult me for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have very back problem from last 2 year . I am a student of engineering so I want be fit to face my life. Please suggest me some tips.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Hyderabad
Hi Back problems are usually weak back muscles due to sitting in chair for prolonged periods. These muscles can be strenghthened by doing specific back strength exercise and also by doing abs building exercises. you can join a Yoga class and tell them about your problem. I am sure the problem can be resolved in a natural and healthy way.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am aged 53 years, female, obese. My height is approx 5"4 cm. Had a total hip replacement. I need to reduce my weigh as I weigh nearly 100kg. Please advice my diet plan. I go for 30 mts morning walk daily.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Weight reduction can not be done over night. You have to take it as a way of life. Do diet control. No sugar in tea, coffee, milk etc. No sweets take small frequent feeds. When you get used to it, skip one meal. You should do non weight bearing yoga exercises.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom has full legs pain and swelling in legs please suggest me what wil do. Please sugest me best oil for pain or suggestion.

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist, Delhi
Apply hot fomentation Take bath with warm water adding salt to it Avoid being in one position for long duration Avoid long standing While on bed keep high pillow under your legs, level of legs should be raised While sitting on chair use foot rest Avoid floor sitting
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Some times I feel swelling in the upper side of my right thigh that goes away and comes back, it's not painful but slightly uncomfortable and it's not big.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
U can use hot pack or heating paid that area some days do not use stress some times can filling pain in that area.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 24 years old. My hand and legs are vibrate and also pain in my joint like knees etc so what is problems in my body?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Any way take caldikind plus (mankind) 1tab odx10days paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days do back (spine) exercises contact me again if need be. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years male and having leg pains on knees from last one month and creams and tablets to get relief but I am not satisfied with those things. What to do now?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have something pain in my legs that well not good for me, so please provide a solution for me.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You may take mag. Phos 12 x four tablets thrice a day for two days. Also take vitamin d once a week for one month.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed