Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Loomba
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev LoombaYour feedback matters!
Sir muje sex problem hai. Mera penis hard nahi hota hai our aada minute me dhatu bahar aata hai aur penis ke sunati karwana hai please help me sir.
From few days I am able to sleep at night .pls any1 tell what should I do to have a good sleep at night hours.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
For some people, asthma is a minor nuisance. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
Asthma can't be cured, but its symptoms can be controlled. Because asthma often changes over time, it's important that you work with your doctor to track your signs and symptoms and adjust treatment as needed.
Main Causes of Asthma:
-Other Co-existing Conditions
-Sport and exercises
Asthma varies in its severity. Some people experience asthma symptoms continuously, while others experience symptoms only if exposed to triggers. Regardless of the severity, typical asthma symptoms include:
shortness of breath
With more severe asthma, these symptoms may occur at night.
Wheezing is the best-known asthma symptom, but not everyone with asthma wheezes. Some people only have a cough that doesn't seem to go away.
Your doctor will review your medical and family history, and he or she will ask you about your symptoms and if something seems to trigger them. Your doctor will examine your nose, listen to your lungs, and may measure your lung function with tests called pulmonary function tests. Your doctor may also suggest blood, sputum, or other tests to eliminate other possible conditions such as throat infection or cystic fibrosis.
An allergist or other doctor can identify your triggers by scratching the skin with tiny amounts of various allergens to see which ones may be triggers in your asthma.
Role of Homeopathy:
Homeopathic remedies for asthma are very effective and can cure asthma permanently . Homeopathic medicines are natural medicines and work by moderating our immune system which usually becomes over reactive in asthma .
Diet and non-Diet:
-Eat to Maintain A Healthy Weight.
-Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
-Avoid Allergy-triggering food.
-Take in Vitamin-D.
It's also possible that eating less salt (sodium) or eating foods rich in oils found in cold-water fish and some nuts and seeds (omega-3 fatty acids) may reduce asthma symptoms. But more research is needed to verify this.
Making informed choices about what foods to eat and what foods to avoid won't cure asthma. But eating a balanced diet and avoiding known trigger foods may improve your symptoms and your overall health.
Phele toh sex fellings aati nhi aur aaye toh sex karte time penis bada hoke apne aap chota ho jata aisa kyu hota hai please tell me sex ki icha he nahi hoti hai Marital status: Married Are you sexually active? Somewhat Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 1-5 minutes Any other symptoms/ issues: no.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunction, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.