Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Loomba
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev LoombaYour feedback matters!
Hello dr, I have few dark spots on my penis foreskin. Can these dark spots be removed from my foreskin? Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance!
Vitamin b 12 is 475.23 its means normal or low if low means what food items it will taken I am 37 years I am diabetic patient also please advice bcoz my 2 legs have numbness problem.
I am 21 year old male. I have been suffering from nightfall from 3 years. It have increased a lot for last 1 year, 4 to 5 days in a week. Please help me. I am very upset about it.
I have piles problem. Can you please suggest the treatment I need to avail to get rid it. Thanks in advance.
He is having loose motions and fever since 2 days. What should we give him to eat and how to take care of him?
I had intemesson with my partner 7 days ago, he don't inserted his penis inside my vagina and also don't he had ejaculation, his last ejaculation was month ago but their is precum coming out during intimacy. I missed my periods from 3 days but this is normal for me because sometimes it delayed by month also as due to low BP, sir my question is that I am having of getting pregnant but it is possible without ejaculation and insertion? How can I assure my pregnancy?
Chicken Pox is an extremely infectious viral disease that leads to itchy blister like formations ((rashes)) on the skin. It can also be accompanied by mild fever and a general loss of appetite. The pathogen responsible for this disease is the ‘Varicella-Zoster’ virus. It usually affects children under the age of 15, but it can affect an adult too and in such a case, the symptoms are usually more severe. Vaccination is generally recommended in order to prevent the occurrence of this disease.
Tips to manage the Symptoms
- To tackle symptoms such as high fever, paracetamol is generally administered.
- Calamine lotion might be applied on to the rashes to manage the severe itching. Emollient (soothing) creams can also be applied to ease the effects of the rash.
- An antihistamine (eases out the itch and also makes one feel a bit drowsy) can also be administered if the itch happens to cause extreme discomfort.
- You should trim your fingernails to prevent any deep accidental scratches as that will only worsen the symptoms.
- The patient’s clothes and his immediate surroundings must be properly disinfected.
- The fabric should be strictly limited to cotton so the infected person doesn’t feel overly hot or cold. Cotton is a comfortable wear as well.
- Drink sufficient water to keep yourself hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body.
- The diet should be kept simple and absolutely non-spicy. Mild stews are a good option. Plain chicken soup works fine as well.
- A medication called ‘acyclovir’ is sometimes administered as it can help pacify the effects of the virus to an extent; if taken within 24 hours of the onset of the rashes.
- Limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking. Try and turn a new leaf with respect to your lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle devoid of such unhealthy habits can strengthen your immune system. A strong well-functioning immune system goes a long way in preventing diseases of different kinds. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.