Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Loomba
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev LoombaYour feedback matters!
I am not having refreshing sleep from past few months. Erections are not good and early ejaculation is common for me. Earlier I used to use jolfresh tablets. I could get proper sleep and was sexual life was very good. Now I could not get those tablet. Could you pls suggest some good tablets for refreshing sleep and good sex life.
I am ckd patient and I'm taking dialysis in week 3 days but few days I'm suffering from heat burn in stomach and chest please reply.
I am suffering from nightfall for past few years. I have tried homeopathy but does not work. Please give advice and proper medicine name.
I have shown my PCOD problem to a gynecologist and I was given many medicines and some hormonal pills too but after knowing that these hormonal pills may have side affects I started discontinuing them I started loosing weight but even though I was starving myself still there were no results and loosing weight became much harder so I started taking flax oil capsules to reduce weight. After having flax oil capsules for few days I started having periods after 4-5 months and now it's been more than 2 weeks my periods is still continuing. My weight is around 80-82 and I have no thyroid and blood reports are normal too.
I go to pee(urine) every 1- 1: 30 hr or 14 times in a day. So tell me how to cure this. I am 26 and I am facing this problem from past 5 yrs. Now am taking (roliten od 4 mg )medicine from 5 days. So please tell me the permanent cure of this.
I am 17 years old male. I do have a backbone problem. I can not stand straight after getting up and if someone touches my neck it hurts like cracking bones and I have pain in middle of back bone after running even after using staircase.
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.