Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajeev

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Rajeev General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Rajeev
Dr. Rajeev is one of the best General Physicians in Jalahalli West, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Rajeev personally at Mallikarjun Clinic in Jalahalli West, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rajeev on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Mallikarjun Clinic

Vijyalaxhmi Complex ,kammagondanahalli,jalahalli westBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am feel always sleepy all day since a week ; instead of taking 9 hours of sleep at night. Why it is happening ?

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Delhi
Plz take iron rich food like apple beetroot is excellent source spinach anar juice along with lemon amla orange kinnu and other vitamin c sources as iron in body get absorbed only when vitamin c is taken along.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been diagnosed with PCOD from last two yrs. I have hair fall issues, weight gain, irregular periods and Hypothyroid symptoms. I have prescribed thyroxine 50 mcg for thyroid related problems. I have been suffered from Depression for more than six years. I have sleeping disorder also and anxiety symptoms. And for major issues of PCOD, Can you suggest any medicines for me. Thank u.

General Physician, Nashik
Hello, PCOS or pcod s a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS also may cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it isn't treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease. The most common symptoms are: Acne.Weight gain and trouble losing weight.Extra hair on the face and body.Thinning hair or even hair loss on scalp.Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding.Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant(infertility), depression. Regular exercise, healthy foods, and weight control are the key treatments for PCOS. Treatment (hormonal) can reduce unpleasant symptoms and help prevent long-term health problems. Try to fit in moderate activity and/or vigorous activity often. Brisk Walking, jogging, dance or aerobics are great exercise that most people can do.Eat heart-healthy foods. This includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high insaturated fat, such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods.Most women who have PCOS can benefit from losing weight. Even losing 5kg may help get your hormones in balance, regulate your menstrual cycle and can make you ovulate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is 49 years old. She has now pain in neck and right hand. I consult with ortho doctor they said it will come due to her age and work nature. Kindly suggest.

General Physician, Mumbai
She needs to exercise regularly and take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi all, I am 27 years old. I have fast heart beat since last two or three months but since last some day's it's quite faster. I had my Ecg with two different doctors they said ECG is normal. Now. Don't understand the reason for palpitations. Please let me know and how to cure it .my heart rate was 115 shown in ECG. Is there any effect on heart please let me know.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
Check your hemoglobin. Anemia leads to increased heart rate because given concentration of hemoglobin carries less oxygen and to carry needed amount of oxygen, heart has to pump same volume of blood more number of times which you perceive as increased heart rate and palpitation. If your hemoglobin level comes to be normal, then anxiety may be the reason behind your tachycardia or increased heart rate.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doc I have an issue, My son is 3 years old but still can not speak properly. We stay in joint family we all talk a lot but I am very tensed why my son is not able to speak properly pls suggest what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
Avoid mundane gossips in family Develop confidence in your son by giving him moral instructions so that he becomes a better human being capable of talking only useful things and avoiding to speak nonsense.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have neck pain last two years, I have rotate every time. Feeling bad in public.

Physiotherapist, Kolkata
Consult with neuro surgeon take us therapy for 3 weeks take IFT therapy over neck region @ 15 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello my name is adarsh, I am 17 year old male. I am suffering from fever. Its goes 105 please give me a some tips. Yesterday you was go to hospital.

General Physician, Bhubaneswar
U can take some analgesic like paracetamol 650 mg. Four times a day maximum. Other wise when fever come s take one tab. And you have go for blood investigation of fever does not subside.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Kindly tell me, do you have nausea/vomiting also? episode of altered consciousness? any bleeding episode? you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) Consult Physician as you need Physical examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since two days due to severe headache. .I have tried home remedies. It didn't get cured. What to do? Please help me.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
Sleep deprivation can cause headache and vice versa. Relieve your headache with over the counter available painkillers like paracetamol or ibuprofen. Once headache is relieved you should be able to get some sleep. Follow these lifestyle changes to avoid headache 1. Maintain regular sleep wake cycle, even on holiday's. 2. Don't skip meals. Take regular healthy diet with adequate fluids 3. Do not consume excess caffeine / carbohydrates / alcohol or smoke. 4. Exercise daily (aerobics and cardiovascular) 5. Identify your headache trigger and try to avoid it. If you have further queries consult again.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctors my mother of 42 years of age has an acute disease of gastric. She is in regular treatment from 5 years but the problem continued. She eats pan d, and carbovage as a regular medicine. She took dhekar like cow boalna jaisa. And from 4 days she has pain in her stomach and very much gas problem.

MD-Ayurveda, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Ahmednagar
She needs proper diet charts. As through changes in food intake will also reduce acidity problems. Consult with me for treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe sex Kerne se pahle der rahta hai aur Mai sex ke liye tayyar nahi ho pata kirpya dawa ya upaye bataye dhanewad.

General Physician, Chandigarh
Sexual activity is a natural phenomenon please don't be scared of anything it comes very natural to everyone so don't be afraid go ahead and be comfortable with your partner.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old. I am suffering from stuttering problem. I also attend speech therapy sessions, but they did not make any improvement. Please help me.

Speech Therapist, Hyderabad
Stuttering can be cured with speech therapy but you need to consult a speech pathologist with masters degree and good work experience for better results.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am very disappointed with my wife she never satisfy me in sex. When I want to sex with her she regret me. She say she is not in mood right now. My penis is too long may be that is the reason. What should I do please tell.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Low stamina for sex is a disease that should be treated properly. All you need is to consult doctor in person to find out the exact cause of low stamina, so that we can give you the treatment. If the cause is not treated, no treatment will help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 and am facing problem of premature ejaculation. From age of 19 am doing masturbation so what to do now. I can only do sex for 1 min thats it.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment in pre mature ejaculation. Homeopathic treatment increases the emision and ejaculation time of semen during sexual act. It also helps to cure the erectile problem asociated to pre ature ejaculation. Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach of treatment in pre mature ejaculation. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and remove its bad effects.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For the last few weeks I have been suffering from cold and cough. I took some anti biotic and it vanished but it again starts. Please help what to do.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Delhi
Hi you are suffering with cold reoccurantly, this means you have lack of immunity. After recovery with cold, take amala powder 3-5gm. Morn. And evening with water and chyavan prash5-10gm. With milk. This will improve your immunity. Take ideal nutrient diet and avoid all refrigerated items.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my girlfriend on 18th and 19th March can she take I pill tablet on 21st March is it safe. Help me In this matter.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION must be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex in order to prevent an unplanned pregnancy
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of flu and what should be done in case a person is suffering from flu.

General Physician, Cuttack
Fever, Cough Nasal congestion, Sore throat Headache, Myalgia,Fatigue, dyspnoea Vomiting, Diarrhea Pneumonia and Respiratory failure (In Severe cases) Prevention of swine flu Avoid Over crowding places, contact with infected patient, use protective face mask, wash your hands frequently with sanitizers, Cover your mouth with tissue paper while coughing and sneezing etc
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age 23 I am getting light blood marks in my motions with back pain is there any problem .generally I had a masturbating problem pls suggest any reason.

General Surgeon, Panipat
Mr. Lybrate-user. Ist of all please stop this mastrubation it is not good for any one. Blood spot in your stool may be due to constipation you have. Improve your eating habit take three full meals, plenty of water, vegetables, fruits and stool softener. I hope you will improve.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed