Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RajeevYour feedback matters!
I suffer from GERD and become a later I feel ok and at that day my mouth give bad smell. please give advice me.
Do exercise 1-3 hours after meal when blood sugar level are on higher side and less chances of hypoglycaemia.
Avoid exercise if blood sugar more than 250 mg
If over weight and diabetics,then consult doctor first before taking any fitness regimen/go far stress test.
Carry sugar tab.With you.
Carry a card showing you are diabetic and what medicine and your contact add.
You are more likely to have hypoglycaemia if on insulin
My father had tb of larynx with primary focal point in lungs last year for which he took medication for 6 months. His sputum test showed negative afb. We assumed he recovered. However, he never gained weigh again after that, and in fact, he lost further weight. On biopsy of enlarged adrenal gland seen in us, the report showed tb of adrenal gland. Now he has again started taking his old tb medication. Can I know how do we go further about it. Will he be fine taking the same medication again? how do we know if the medication is still working?
Hi I am a 37 year old woman suffering from diabetes since 7 years. I was on medicines all the while. Used to get abscess on leg regularly. Someone suggested me to stop using medicines 3 months back and I Did the same. After stopping the medicines, noticed that the abscess didn't occur again. But I am worried about diabetes now as I stopped using the medicines. Pls suggest. Thank you.
I got irritation around my urinal parts for a week I applied itch guard regularly but no benefit yet. Please suggest me proper cure.
Sir I do masturbation many time and I am married and my age is 26 year old my problem is sir I can't feel sex or not erection properly and what is called sex feeling I can't feel ever to feel sex is as dreams for me please advise me.
I am 35 years old and I am a diabetic patience. Which medicines should I take to reduce and which fruits should I take..
I am suffering from dry cough for the lost 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Hi doctors there my greetings to all. By the way when I eat dal or chappati say some kind of food not all. I get stomach acid. Then after couple of hours it gets neutral. Actually 8 months ago I was suffering from hpelorie bacteria in my stomach. After taking few antibiotics for a month and going through stool test doctors told me I was negative now. But I guess is this indigestion or acidity is due to loss of good bacteria due to intake of antibiotics or its any kind of serious issues. please suggest need right advice. Thank you.
I had blood with my toilet 10 days ago, no pain.... I went to doctor he checked and gave a tube... And anti continuation medicine.. Now no blood after consuming medicine.But still I sometimes feel something their. Had the piles gone? please give your view.
I am 26 old male. When I am passing urine, some drops of sperm also coming out. I dont know why it is happen. Please advice me a solution to stop this. Bcoz I have to pray 5 times a day. Due to this I cant take my prayer properly. Please reply me gud advice asap.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.