Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajeevYour feedback matters!
Iam 20 years old. I am having severe headache continuously these days. What can l do to cure this problem?
Hi. My husband is suffering from Swine Flu.I need to know few things.My queries are. (1)The doctor prescribed Fluvir tablet for 5 days.Is d treatment only for 5 days or is there any medication which should be used after Fluvir. The doctor has told him to stop Fluvir after 5 days and no other medicine he has prescribed to continue.Today is the 5th day.I have no idea what to do next. (2)how long should he stay at home?can he join his office?or can I take him for walk in public places? (3)how long should v have to wear mask? (4)post medications what other things he has to take care of? (5)is there any vaccine which my family can take to prevent H1N1? (6)we were planning to start our family.So after how many months should we wait after my husband recovers? (7)we have kept him in a separate room.When can I start sharing room with him? Waiting for your Reply.
Dear Sir, Now I have a new problem of pain in my lower back. Three days ago, I tried to lift a bottle of mineral water almost weight 20 litres. While lifting the same, I felt that some cramp in my lower back happened and since that very period I' finding difficulty in walking, sitting and leaning. Please suggest me what to do. If possible, suggest me some name of some doctors in South Delhi
My testis is above the scrotal sac and only one testis is present sometimes I feel some pain that side how I can be treated how it will come to the natural position please suggest me.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.