Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajeevYour feedback matters!
Im suffering with throat infection from last one week. And have some cough and cold. What should I do?
Hi I am 28 year old male, from last 9 month I am taking bone tb potts spine treatment tablets which are 600 mg r-cinex and 1000 mg ethambutol tablets from last one week I am suffering form inflation during urine sometime and Frequent urge to urinate without being able to pass much urine (frequency. And some time Leaking urine drop lets also. I am drinking lots of water also now days but this problem still happens please suggest what to do. thanks.
Dear sir I m suffering with itching on my whole body there is no spots no sign of any infection or any thing that shows that im having any skin problem but I am fedup of this itching is there any ayurvedic or homeopathy medicin for itching that you can recommend. Thanks
Good evening Doctor! Is climbing stair case upto 6 floors few times a day any harm to heart? I am taking telma20 daily for high BP, most of the time reading is normal now.
I am 27 year old male and married last six month. From past 4 months we had unprotected sex for planning baby but no result yet. So pls kindly suggest for further treatment.
Hi, I am Lakshaya arora, my age is 20 years. I have a blackness around neck. So I want to know why is it so and its treatment.
I am very weak I always get back pains and neck pains frequently what should I eat to be strong. I am 18 years old.
I suffering very high fever from last 4 days and have a weakness in the body. Is it a symptom of flu?
Sir, Next mont on 21st is marriage I am feeling sexual weakness kindly advice to get back to my normal situation Still zi have 2 month time.
My father have hepatitis c and spleen enlargement. Post treatment hcv virus is now negative. Please suggest how spleen size can be reduced to its normal size. Currently size is 19 cm. Additionally please tell me ciplar la-40 tablet importance in this case. Is there any side effect of this tablet related to memory.
Sir my name is jeet Singh and I need help regarding my sexual problem actually when I go closure to my gf the transparent liquid come out from penis then I feel weak and penis also weak or loose some transparent liquid after when I go to bathroom I going to marry in March please suggest me. What about the royal gold capsules and other herbal or ayurvedic medicines.
Some day I get bad headache with my eye and ears all pain so bad that I can't even take it for 10 minutes I have consulted to my family doctor he gave me medicine but that did not work for me.
My foreskin is really tight, previously I was not able to move it backward, now it goes little back and penis head is visible but stll the entire penis head never bulges out of foreskin, will it have any adverse effect or is it ok.
I hv vry less sperms count 3% approximately nd motility is also less wht to do for increasing it. Is there any medicine for increasing it.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.