Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajeevYour feedback matters!
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body.
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
She has TB with typhoid so now she is thinking after some days may be I ll die so it's curable or not curable?
Respected Doctor, I'm a married guy and while having intercourse I tend to come out very soon. Max within a minute or two which really make me and my partner feel very unsatisfied. Please advise if there is any medicine or way to increase my potentiality. Thanks a lot.
Hello Dr. How we can grow our penis to 1or 1.5 inch what should we do for that can penis grow even when we become 26 years I am 26 years old I want grow my pennies by 1 to 1.5 inch can it be done what should I do for that.
I was unable to sleep even for a minute last night though I tried whole night. Is that a serous concern.
If a person is having H pylori bacteria infection is it possible h pylori bacteria will effect his semen present with leukocytes and erythrocytes.
I am having chicken pox since Saturday. Till now some of them have dried up and they are blackish now. But most of them are still soft and mushy containing pus, Now I am worried that how long will they take to dry up and when all of this will be over. because itz too much painful and I am not able to bear it anymore.
I am 27 years old man. I know that diabetes is usually after 40. My query is regarding with this. I never went to any doctor check up since 2006. Sometimes my I have to go many times to bathroom for urine. Its 3 times in an hour. And whenever I eat sweet stuff my stomach does disturb. Please suggest me is there any chance of diabetes.
My child aged 13 years suffering with cold for the last one week. When contacted an ENT, he said that she need surgery due to sinusitis and advised CT scan? What can I do? Is it not curable without surgery?
My total cholesterol 387 mg/dl triglycerides 1767 mg/dl which is very high, pls. Advise me how to manage .
I am suffering from piles at last 3 to 4 years. It was not painful before. But from a week it's very painful for me. Pls give me suggestion for it. Bcoz I want to plan pregnancy .but in this situation? I am afraid.
I, at times, forget the name of a person I very well know. Like in a party I want to introduce to my wife someone whom I know. I feel at a loss to find that the name of the person whom I want to introduce does not come to my mind. Like forgetting the name of a film actor while watching a film on the TV screen. Otherwise I have a sharp memory. I can mentally multiply or add/subtract numbers, do other calculations. Like I buy something. Before the shopkeeper calculates the amount I readily come out with the figure. Being a lawyer I can remember judgments and the ratios drawn from the judgments. But I forget the names. GENERALLY BAD IN REMEMBERING NAMES. Is it the onset of dementia like Alzheimer's?
Arthritis refers to extreme joint pain. It could either manifest in one of the joints in the body or more than one. At times, it occurs because of a vitamin deficiency. However, it can also advance with age. This is how arthritis can be easily diagnosed:
To diagnose arthritis, your specialist will consider the side effects and symptoms. They will then take a physical exam to check for swollen joints or loss of movement.
They will then use blood tests and X-ray to affirm the conclusion. X-ray and blood tests help in identifying the sort of arthritis you have. For instance, a great many people with rheumatoid arthritis have antibodies called rheumatoid components (RF) in their blood. X-rays are used to analyse osteoarthritis, normally uncovering lost ligament, bone deformities and in many extreme cases, a bone rubbing against another bone.
Sometimes, a needle is used to draw a little specimen of liquid from the joint for testing. This is done to eliminate different sorts of arthritis. In case your specialist speculates irresistible arthritis as a confusion of some other sickness, taking a sample of liquid from the influenced joint will typically affirm the finding and decide how it will be dealt with.
Depending on what kind of arthritis you have, your doctor will recommend you different therapies. However, some of the most common treatments for arthritis are as follows:
- Certain therapies involve long-term treatment to treat the affected joint. With the assistance of an occupational therapist, you can learn simpler approaches to do your typical exercises. A therapist can show you how to do the following:
- Maintain a strategic distance from positions that strain your joints.
- Utilise your most healthy joints and muscles while saving weaker ones.
- Use props to support certain joints.
Joint pain treatment will rely upon the nature and level of the condition. The principle objectives are to diminish aggravation and enhance the capacity of the influenced joints before the condition worsens. Your specialist will most likely recommend acetaminophen or a non-steroidal mitigating drug (NSAID), for example, Aleve.
Different types of surgeries might be expected to lessen the inconvenience of joint inflammation or to recover the joint capacity. Synovectomy is the expulsion of a harmed connective tissue coating a joint depression. In case that ligament pain and irritation turn out to be genuinely chronic, or ligament joints turn out to be badly damaged, the answer may lie in surgical substitution.
Non-medical management of arthritis pain:
Besides medicine-based treatment for arthritis, there are many psychotherapeutic techniques to manage the same. Enhancing patients’ mental state by showing them how to unwind and perform their every day exercises at a sensible pace will also help in finding a way to defeat mental anxiety and nervousness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.