Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RajatYour feedback matters!
My wisdom tooth is rotten. Doctors are asking to get it extracted. What to do! Shall I get it extracted or not? I have frequent toothache as well.
At the time of brush I am getting blood. This nit from the teeth. It comes feom the neck. What should I do in first aid.?
I am 25, male, live in greater noida. I've chronic problem of mouth ulcers. In every 3-4 days I come up with this problem. I've consulted many times before with many doctors and have sound know how of the causes responsible for ulcers. I drink enough water (ro water) & there is no digestion issues with me. For the last 10 days i'm suffering with an ulcer near the lower lip left side, which is nor healing and getting bigger and deep. Is there anything serious about it or what should I do?
I have teeth problem, when I eat cold things I suffer from very much pain. Please consult me some toothpaste or the things which can give me relief from this too much pain.
My teeth is not straight so want to nomal teeth I visited a local orthodontic he told me first remove my 4 teeth then set braces its necessary remove 4 teeth for orthodontic treatment my age is now 26 how much time about a whole process and much cost around total treatment.
I am eating tobacco from many years and now I want stop how could it be done and my teeth has became dirty so I want to clean suggest home remedies.
I'm 22 years old male and I'm feeling too much sweetness kind of pain to my 2nd molar and I'm feeling very much difficult to eat pls help.
What should I do for eradication yellowness of my tooth, I'm feeling so disgusting while I laughing, talking and others. I cleans my tooth regularly. It happens after I eat anything but not felling bad smell me and also others. So please prescribe me for this.
Hi, I had bad habit if chewing tobacco because of that my teeth does not look good. What should I do?
In feb. 2016 I have done root canal. During the process a piece of needle is break in my teeth root. And it will not come out. How it will create any problem of cancer or any other problem . please help me.
I have dental problem there is an gap between my teeth why this happen how to get rid of this between my age is 20 only kindly help me.
Hi can I know the cost for removal of wisdom teeth. And you please recommend a doctor who is expert in removing it without nerves near by it. As I heard wisdom tooth in horizontal position is complicated to remove. please suggest me.
I am 19 years old. Mere teeth me aj subah se halka halka sansnahat ho rahi h ya phir halka pain h pta nhi iska reason kya hoskta h. Or right side me ek teeth me kafi hole h jisme black black bhi h.
What is reality of root canal treatment side effects which is trending in internet if we search in Google, they told that rct is reason behind many diseases. Pls reply.
Mouth breathing in children is very common and while a kid with open mouth might seem cute, it is not always the case. The parents need to be made aware that a child breathing through the mouth all the time is not normal and it is high time they find a way to manage it.
A little understanding of the effects of the mouth breathing habit on the child's health in general and oral health in particular can be an eye-opener for the parent. For an educated person, there are obvious symptoms, which indicate that the child is a mouth-breather.
These symptoms include:
- Dryness of the lips
- Crowding of the front teeth
- Sleeping with the mouth open
- Recurrent infections of the airways including sinusitis and middle ear infections
- Bad breath
Common causes include:
- Chronic nasal obstruction/congestion because of which the child is not able to get enough oxygen through the nose.
- Enlarged tonsils or adenoids
- Thumb or finger-sucking habit
- Recurrent respiratory infections
Effects of mouth breathing on oral health:
Mouth breathing may seem like a harmless habit, but has serious effects on the oral and dental health of the child. Some of them are discussed below.
- Dry mouth: A constantly open mouth can lead to drying up of the saliva. This in turn leads to reduced effects of saliva including the flushing effect on the bacteria and the food deposits. This leads to increased chances of tooth decay and gum diseases.
- Tooth decay: With reduced saliva, the pH remains acidic for a longer period of time, leading to increased chances of tooth decay.
- Gum diseases: Reduced amounts of saliva also leads to increased gum disease and periodontal disease as the bacteria are not removed and have a conducive environment to act upon.
- Facial development: A mouth breathing child maintains a different posture than a nose breather. This leads to a narrow and long face, flattened nose, smaller nostrils, reduced facial tone, thin upper lip, pouty upper lip, and a small lower jaw.
- Speech: An open mouth causes the tongue to thrust into the palate when talking. This leads to altered pronunciation of some sounds; especially and can cause lisping.
- Braces: Mouth breathing causes multiple challenges including prolonged treatment period, inability to close the gaps, reduced stability of the realigned teeth, and increased chances of relapse. The added complication of increased gum disease and tooth decay makes it worse. The habit needs to be corrected first before going in for braces.
If that sounds like a long list, they are not all inclusive. Early intervention in the habit can correct and negate all these effects. Talk to your dentist to know how to help your mouth breathing child.