Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RajasreeYour feedback matters!
My father is 63 years old. He is a diabetic since last 20 years. Currently he is taking Starvog 0.2 Mg (thrice in a day with meal), Glycomet 500 mg (thrice in a day with meal) and absolute DM capsule at night. But his diabetes is fasting 245 and PP 280. Should we change medicine or should we start insulin. We can not afford more than 1000- 1200 Rs per month medicine. So please help over here.
Hi there i am 28 year old girl. Recently I had gone through a big problem in my life which turned my life. From that day sometimes it happens when I think about anything serious I am unable to breathe for some time and my left hand started paining. Had gone through ECG there was right axis deviation in that but when undergone ECHO it was normal. But the same problem continues with me still when I took anything serious. Moreover I feel stressed so often after that.
I am suffering from neck pain from last 3 months. Initially pain was very much. Slowly gradually condition improved. But still neck is stiffed from left side. And the problem is its still not repairing even after 3 months. I also gone through x ray of spinal cord. Bt nothing is wrong in xray report. Kindly sugest me any medicine by which I can get rid of this stiffed neck.
I have a desk job and my weight increases from 75 kgs to 100 kgs. Please give some tips of weight loss.
I frequently feel headaches, I work at a bps night shift and often I miss lunch and dinner, that's why Sometimes I feel weak, but I can't understand the reason of headaches.
I got heart attack on 27th june 15. It was moderate one. There is no damages to my heart. I have got done plasti for 80% blockage. This is because of high cholesterol. Please. Suggest me the ayurvedic medicine.
I am 17 years old and my height is not increasing from last 2 years I am taking a medicine than also my height is not increasing so what to do doctor.
I am diabetic for 20 years. Insulin dependent, high bp. Under control. Suffering with gastric trouble. How to control gastric trouble. Nexpro L using but no relief. Sugest.
I am 18 years old boy, I have pimples in my face, I used different creams yet it appears! But when I was out of station my pimples were gone, but after return to my home town pimples again appeared please mail me the answer! thanks for your time.
I am 25 years old married woman. I am 72-78 kg (obesity) and I badly want to reduce my weight and tummy. I am having PCOD with irregular periods. Doctors told me that if you reduce weight that will be solved. After months I am going to abroad with my husband. We were planning for parenthood but just because of this PCOD, I didn't fulfill our dream. I am working as a Medical Coordinator, I mean I used to sit a lot that's why I am having tummy. Please guide me a diet and exercise so that I can trust and do as soon as possible. It will be good to give me chart so that I can stick everywhere. I used to search a lot but different site telling different things. Please advise.
Doctor, I'm 27 years old. From last 4-5 months, dark red blood comes out with stool but it doesn't pain. Quantity of blood is very less and it is also very thick. It happens nearly once in a week. Today again it happened and I have severe o pain in my lower abdomen. Due to work pressure, I skip my meals or have it later. And sometimes I had junk foods too. What should I do?
I have a stone in my both kindness and also urine pipe. I take properly medicine but that problem not ended. Before I also operated 3 times 1st time operation did open surgery in Kolkata kothari hospital, 2-3rd time ultrasound chennai Apollo. Sir please help me what I do now and also give me diet chat.
I have pain in my left knee when give it some load such as at the time of driving scooter. Please let me know the remady for this. Thanks in advance.
Doctor I was using panderm plus cream on my face for darkspots n face lighting but from many people I herd that its give negative result of thinking of skin etc so I stop it So tell me another cream for dark spots n face lighting please at a medium range which give best result on my face.
About a 45 percent of adults snore occasionally, and although most people tend to ignore it, snoring is a problem that must be dealt with consideration. There are many families where one spouse snores and keeps the other person from a good night’s sleep. It has been reported that snoring can create severe disputes in marriage and one who snores must take steps to control snoring.
Snoring is not simply a nuisance, but a major proportion of individuals who snore are affected with obstructive sleep apnea by which breathing is disrupted while a person is fast asleep. This condition increases the risk of heart diseases. Fortunately, there are ways to control a person's snoring.
- Weight loss: Having a large neck circumference and being overweight increases the risk of pushing the fat down at the throat resulting in snoring. With a suitable weight loss training, one can control the snoring to a considerable extent.
- Altering sleep positions: Sleeping on the sides help in forbidding the tongue from resting backwards and blocking the throat while sleeping. Some specially created pillows can help the individuals from rolling back during sleep.
- Limit alcohol intake: Intake of alcohol contributes to further relaxation of muscles in the airways and collapse the path which makes snoring even worse. Limiting consumption of alcohol and avoiding to drink it at least 4 to 5 hours before going to bed can reduce snoring to a significant extent.
- Stop smoking: Smoking invariably leads to nasal congestion as well as inflammation which in turn worsen snoring. If one is running out of reasons to avoid smoking, then this is one of the most convincing reasons to quit smoking and enjoy overall good health.
- Certain medications: There are some medicines, particularly sedatives and antihistamines are designed to have a relaxing effect and can, therefore, aggravate snoring. But it is advised to consult with the general physician before making any alterations in the medicine routine.
- Avoid opening the mouth: Those who are aware of snoring with the mouth open must avoid opening the mouth during sleep by using a specifically designed tape or adhesive for closing shut the mouth while sleeping.
- Using specialised device: The mandibular advancement device is specifically crafted for those who suffer from tongue-based snoring. This equipment helps in moving the jaw forward as well as prevent the tongue from blocking the backside of the throat while sleeping.
- Avoid nasal collapse: Those who suffer from nasal collapse must use some form of adhesive nasal dilator strip which has to be placed over the nose. This would aid in keeping the airways open as well as reduce snoring.
- Treat allergies: Inflammation, as well as nasal congestion triggered by allergies, is a common cause of snoring while sleeping. One must opt to do an allergy test to identify and reduce potential allergens in the area where the individual sleeps such as bedding type, pet hair, dust mites, wheat or dairy intolerance and lessen snoring.
Thus, snoring can be controlled before it becomes a problem.