Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajashri KamathYour feedback matters!
My gums are clean but it's swollen and red. It bleeds when I brush and sometimes when I wake up. It doesn't pain. I did consulted to a Dentist and he said it's Gingivitis. He just cleaned my teeth and gums and also he said my gums are clean and he don't see any reason for the cause of Gingivitis. Please help.
After brushing also from my mouth some bad smell is coming. What is the problem? how I can avoid this?
My child is 4 year old and he is suffering from severe toothache. There is a large hole in his all molar and so not able to eat anything. Sir what is the remedy for this.?
I have pain in my teeth from one month. I have take medicine. But my teeth is not fine. How my tooth relief?
My age is 23, I am suffering with bad smell from my mouth. I brush daily twice and after my brush few minutes later smell will come. My father always used to say me that the smell is coming so please advice me what to do.
Hello doctor. My mother have pain from head to jaw she has pain .earn. Pain also and sometimes she is even unable to open her mouth .she has pain from last 1 year. She has pain during both summer and winter season. So please suggest something suitable for my mom. I request you doctor please help me. Thank you.
I have ulcers in mouth for 2-3years I take many medicine for ulcers in my mouth, so please help me and give a best treatment for my ulcer.
I'm suffering from halitosis. So what are the home remedies to get rid of this? Or any other medication?
My front 4 lower teeth are to be replaced I am 55 years old and regularly taking ecosprin as blood thinner. I am regular user of Rajanigandha and Tulasi as stimulant.I need expert credible dentist. Pl help.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old. I like to have sweet or a chocolate in the morning if it is there after brushing. Not every day. Does it causes any harm to my health if I eat.
Hello I am getting bad smell.From my mouth from last 1 month I.Have tried many home remidies and tabs, but still it is not going I am afraid and feeling shy to talk to someone please help me
How can I get rid of bad breath? It embarrasses me alot. I have tried drinking plenty of water and green tea but it was of no use.
How much time did fluconazole takes to kill candida from body? I ate last night fluka 150 tablet. But feeling well no rashes on tounge no smell in urine.
I have regular blisters in my mouth and they are sometimes very painful and it makes my concentration poor in studies.
Am 35 years of male from past 12 years m having the habit of smoking coz of that my teeth become yellowish pls tell me how to get normal colour teeth.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.