Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rajashekar T SYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from typhoid fever every year, its not come to stop even after treatment. What I have to do for it please suggest me?
My daughter has stomach pain with cramps. She also vomited once. What kind of medicine I can give her.
My age is 22 and I have an erectile dysfunction due to over musterbation. How can I get out of that problem. My also young and healthy no other prob. Please suggest me. Some easy way.
I am 25 years old boy, I am suffering from stomach pain and loose motion from last 1 day. I have stopped eating oily food but still it's not reduced. Could you please suggest me what to do?
I am 37 yes old. I feel excitement several times, but during intercourse I got more excitement resulting premature ejaculation. I am living in Raipur. Please guide me to whom I can consult or any medicines which may be beneficial for me.
I have some problem in stomach pain, vomiting and left side groin pain. Please suggest me why this disease is being.
Sir l request you to read all. Sir I am suffering from constipation and other digestive problems from two years. Sir I.Sir from two month I am seeing that my hair is falling. Sir what is the practice that makes me permanently cured. I am in big worry. I have no any history of hair loss.
I am having cough all time and many a times my one nostril gets blocked. Also have little pain in brain sometime.
My daughter of 5 years has subglottic stenosis; her wind pipe cross section is reduced by 45%. This is due to intubation during her treatment for pneumonia. Her air way become narrowed when she was intubated for 10 days for her pneumonia. She got laser surgery/therapy but not much improvement. She has noisy breath in normal day time. While sleeping she is ok i. E. No noise breath. Though she is active, she cannot move fast or run or play, if she does so she will be having trouble to breath. If she is infected by flue or cold, she will be having tough time for breathing. So far, we are trying to manage the situation with nebulizer, steam inhaling. Question: any treatment (without surgery) to cure this subglottic stenosis?
I am type A Diabetic from last 17 Years taking insulin 3 times a day I am eating normal foods generally but digestive power is so week so could u suggest how to improve digestion ?
I am 19 yr old. I am suffering from pain in head and not sleep well per day in last 1 weak. What should I do?
I have uric acid of 7.4. I do good amount of gym and running. So I need protein intake but doctors advised to avoid protein. Are there some alternatives such as protein supplement without purine content. Please advise.
I haven't been sleeping for last five nights .tried sleeping pills but I gives only headache. What to do?
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.