Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajashekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajashekarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor! I am a 23 year old male. I had pressed the breast and nipples of a female prostitute and put my face in between them! I had all my clothes on. And as far as I know there was no milk or blood there on her breast. And did not indulge in anything else not even kissing! Is there any chance of contracting hiv? I tested for hiv (4th gen test) 3 months after the incident and my result showed non reactive (negative ). What is the risk involved? Is there any need to test again or any need to worry?
Hi Sir, I am 21 and I am having gastric issue. After eating somewhat heavily or spicy kind of items, I am facing stomach pains through out the day. Whats the cause?
I am suffering from pre ejaculation problem. My height 170 cm nd weight 65 kg and no any addiction of any type.
Nosebleeds are a common occurrence, and may indicate a severe medical condition. The rupture of the blood vessels within the front and back of the nose can cause such bleeding. These blood vessels are very tender and, thus, bleed easily.
There are two kinds of nose bleeds: namely anterior and posterior nosebleeds.
An anterior nosebleed occurs when the blood vessels at the front of the nose break or rupture, giving rise to bleeding. A posterior nosebleed is when the rupture takes place in a deeper part of the nose. The latter is more dangerous because blood can flow down the back of the throat.
Some of the causes of nose bleeding are:
- Trauma to the face, such as a punch on the face
- Repeated bouts of nose picking or irritation can also cause nosebleed
- Although rare, inability of the blood to clot can also cause the nose to bleed
- High blood pressure can also be a contributing factor
According to some people, cold can cause your nose to bleed. This holds true to an extent. Among the many reasons that can cause the nosebleed, summers serve as one.
This is because:
- Summer months are dry and hot, both of which are bad for your nose. The protective coating of mucus present within the nasal cavity can get dry due to low humidity in the hot months. The loss of the mucus causes your nasal cavity to be prone to dryness, leading to subsequent bleeding.
- The heat also has another damaging effect, as summers tend to intensify allergy, and an allergic reaction can cause nosebleeds.
Washing your nose with cool water and avoiding being subjected to direct sunlight may help to prevent nosebleeds.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?