Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajashekarYour feedback matters!
Any kind of precautions for me to do anal with a girl suffering from piles. And solutions for reducing her pain. And bleeding. Does it is bad pr harmful for her and me.
I use condom to masturbate .recently while masturbating I found condom in tore even I ejaculated in that tore condom .I want to ask will I attract any diseases due it. I use solely fr masturbation n not on any physical one .plz reply m worried abt it.
Hi, I am having snoring problem while sleeping and I do inhale via my mouth during sleep. Eventually when I get up I get a very sore throat and my back throat and the upper soft palate becomes painful. During the day the pain reduces but the same story continues next day. To give a brief background on my case, I had a Deviated septum and tonsillitis operation last year and post that I was able to breathe good via nose. Even now I can say 80% breathing I do via nose during normal time. But during sleep it becomes worse and I breathe by mouth. The throat gets very dry and I have seen some stuffy mucus also gets struck at the back of the throat. I get it removed by my fingure. The surface of the throat becomes so sensitive if accidentally my figure touches the wall of the back throat it bleeds (very rarely though). Do you recommend any exercise or best practice to get rid of this mouth breathing during sleep? Can the nose septum again getting deviated post my last operation?
SHAKARKANDI is used for the manufacture of sugar in many countries. Is it fit to be eaten by people who are prediabetes or diabetic 2. Clear demarcation should be answered so that the diabetic patient should follow it for his benefit and not for damage to his health. Please clarify.
What about if better half is not interested in sex at all at age of 38 years and not having any health problem.
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!