Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajanna SreedharaYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old male. For the past 4 years, I am suffering from IBS. The symptoms is like sudden development of great urge to toilet when travelling or visiting unfamiliar places. I am of the opinion that that this state is developing mentally. please guide.
There is OXYLATE crystal +NT shown in my urine test, amd I have frequent urination, what does this shows?
I have a stone in right kidney. Some days before I was having unbearable pain in back on right side. Now I have pain during urinating. Today it was accompanied by blood also.
I am suffering from leakage of protein in urine plus three. Please sugest me the proper treatment for it.
I am 37 years old and I have the problem of acidic urine daily for the past 2years. If I drink lot of water I do not have the burning sensation. I am scared whether this problem of acidic urine is because of the fact that the kidney does not work.
Sir/madam, I am working before system daily 8 to hrs. Last 2 to 3 months my urine goes with some time dark yellow, some time light yellow and some time white. This happen last 3 months. My friend RMP doctor says due to computer work it was happen due to heat. It is correct or any other problem sir.
Dear sir/mam I have a problem with my urinary problems. My urine comes out very slow and I have to give heavy pressure to urine. I am in very tension what the problem is. Please help me.
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. M I pregnant? But I Dnt think so because I am having my periods regularly. And also there is a very bad smell of my urine. Please help me with medicine and also say me the reason of it.
My brother in law aged about 42 years. High sugar, hypertension and creatine level is 14. Is there any chance of recovery from kidney. How long he will take dialysis? is Kidney transplant possible in this stage? No bad habit. Creatine level increases from 2.9 to 14 in last two months.
I just want to know that whether stem cell therapy is possible for kidney transplanted kidney failure patients?
When my bladder is full I do not feel near bladder area rather my right side back gives pain and burning sensation and after I void it becomes normal. Please suggest.
Can going to gym increase my height, my friend drinks protein shakes and goes to gym, he has increased in height now. But my kidney specialist has warned me that I must not go to gym or do play tram sports because I have only 1 kidney.
I am suffering from cystitis. What can be its cause and remedies to cure it? How much time it will take time to cure.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.