Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajani ManjunathYour feedback matters!
SIR, I does not have any pimples yet. But one week later some come up then I scratched then a lot come on ma face. What to reduce it?
I have been suffering from seamen leakage problem. At the time of urinating or latrine Seamen comes out with urine. Please doctor help me.
I'm taking exiten plus 2 times a day but yesterday I forgot to take it in morning but taken at night but today im again feeling fatigue and shortness of breathe like anxiety what to do please help plz.
Not happening of cough and cold for 2 years. And not come out of mucous. Pls advice me. What will I do ?
I heard that red sanders are good for fairness. Is that true? What are the advantages of using red sanders? Please tell me.
M having a problem about my skin. My age is 37 n I have dark circle in my face. please do suggest me some.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have hair regrowth problem. When my hair falls from any area of my head hair are not regrow which lead to blade patches specially in front of my head. My thyroid is normal. please Suggest me I have this problem from 4-5year but it not so fast. On a particular change in environment lead to hair fall but no regrowth of hair on that area is of whole time problem. I take 15 days vitamin email tablets which reduce my hair fall but not start regrowth of hair.
I am 20 years old. During the time of periods I never used to have pain in my stomach. But from few months back I am having a severe stomach pain during periods. What's the reason behind it? What are the measures need to be followed? Earlier I used to have bleeding from 5 to 7 days but now it's completely reduced, not even for one day. Would you plzz help me with the problem.
Whenever I starting sleeping I felt pain in my tongue sometimes very hard and intense sometimes it leave red spots in my tongue ,don't understand I bite my tongue or its a type of muscle cramps. Kindly help. I am suffering from last three years, I consulted many drs some prescribed methylcobalamin ,pregabalin, antidepressants, but no results. Kindly help.
How we remain healthy in rain weather. And my stomach very fat please tell me right treatment this and l am sick always.
Sir, I am 23 years old. From last 2 day I have headache and also have pain back side of the brain. This is happening first time in my life. L had never before. What should I do. Please help me. Sometimes when I breathe from nose, then also pain is there inside my brain.
Good morning every body I feel sleepy every day after taking my break fast . In my working days I feel little problem but on holidays just like sunday I enjoy and take a good sleep after breakfast and feel fresh after that. I just want to know is there any problem in my body, why I feel sleepy just after breakfast .
Obesity is a condition associated with having too much fat or adipose tissue in the body. A person having a Body Mass Index of 30 or more is called obese. If not treated in time, obesity can put you at risk for over 40 chronic medical conditions including, but not limited to High cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, Heart disease, Gallstones, Hypertension, Sleep apnoea (shallow breathing when you sleep), Osteoarthritis, Respiratory problems, Certain cancers (colon, breast and endometrial).
Primary causes of obesity
When it comes to causes, there are several that directly or indirectly give rise to this health condition. Some of them are lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating habits and poor diet, family history, lack of sleep, use of certain medications, hormonal imbalance in females.
Role of homeopathy in obesity treatment
Homeopathy treats obesity with remedies for the different aspects of the condition prescribed on the basis of the causes, symptoms of obesity and patient?s disposition. Before arriving at the right remedies, a homeopath goes through your case history to ascertain whether you're predisposed to this health condition. Factors like lifestyle and eating habits, along with other health conditions, are also taken into account for coming up with the right treatment plan.
How does it work?
The remedies that are prescribed to treat the condition work by regulating your body's metabolic processes, and improving your digestive system. More specifically, while lowering your food intake they act on your digestion and absorption powers, so that there's less fat build-up. At the same time, these remedies also help in reducing the effects that low food consumption may cause namely, fatigue and hyperacidity. Again, in contrast to conventional medicines that operate by inducing a feeling of full stomach or limit the absorption of nutrients, homeopathy remedies work by treating the symptoms responsible for weight gain by working on improving your metabolism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.