Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RajaniYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my partner today. My foreskin is not covering my penis completely now. I searched in internet - Paraphimosis. My symptoms are swollen penis front, foreskin not able to cover my penis and there seems to be some swollen skin beneath penis head that is preventing the foreskin to go into its place. I need help. Please suggest me as soon as possible.
I urge to masturbate as there are heat generation in my abdomen top of penis also has burning sensation I also have uti.
Respected doctor, my grandson asked me that if a non-diabetic takes insulin what will be the reaction. Kindly answer this question.
When shall I take green tea? In empty stomach or after taking sufficient food. What are it's benefits? Is there any side effect? Thank you.
I had a sex a day ago and I am not sure if the sperm had touched my vagina. Could you please tell me if the sperm had just touched the vagina and is not ejaculated in it. Are there any chances to get pregnant?
I had always pain in my stomach. I take medicines my times but not helpfull. Tell me what should I do?
I am having Diabetes since 3-4 months within the limits of 140 (fasting) and 90 after meal. No medicine till today. So does it effects to other body organs within this limits or shall I have to go for medication ?
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.
I am 30 year old and I have a problem in my face skin dark circles in my eye and black spot in my face so what to do sir and one more problems is in nose its bleeding in winter time.
Hello doctor im suffering from food poisoning frm yesterday. What foods r good to eat nd what care shud I take to get well very soon frm food poisoning??
Hi doctor , 25 year old male. I have bleeding stool pass every day. I have no constipation. No pain while passing stool. Now I'm starting to feel weak and lethargy. I have visited a doctor once and he mentioned about hemmaroid and prescribed me an iron tablet and another tablet. It help stopped bleeding but started again after one month. Please tell me what should I do now.
I am suffering from heat boils frequently. I require a solution for my problem regarding stop heat boils?
Hi. I have read over the internet that premature ejaculation has four stages. If someone is suffering from stage 2 or stage 3 then is it curable. Can medication help. For how much time should someone take medication in order to improve better sex life. What wlse can be done.
I am listening to music through earphone's almost everyday for up to 2-3 hours at a volume of 8-10 is there any problem listening to that many hours please tell me.
Sir I see many company addiction n sale sexual medicines for make long n big dick. Example medicine name (dreamnight)) This medicines harmful or suitable for us. Many time I asked them talk with expert but company never replying my questions. I hope sir your reply satisfy me inshaAllaah.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.