Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm 24 years old and my fiancee is 20 years old I press her breast very hardly.while pressing and mssng it hardly she get lots of pain when I do this.help
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
I am 32yrs. I am little confused. I am trying to conceive from 6 months. On Feb I went to doc and doc said to take come 50 mg I took on 3rd day and my left ovary egg was 22mm and after rapture on Feb month doc said to take the duphaston tablet for 15 days I took but usually my period cycle is 27th day when I missed my 27th day I was happy that I am pregnant but I got my period on 32nd day. And again doc said to take come 25 mg on 3rd day of my period on March 9th and I took for 5days and I went for ovulation study then this time also it said as left side ovary is 32mm very big. So doc said not to plan this April. And to plan normal way without any medication because my egg is realising normally. Then doc said to try MAY month. If I don't conceive then he will do hsg. Doc gave me novolen tablet for this April month and ovabless tablet to take. I already had one pregnant in 2014jan but due to my nerve pain and doc thought that time I was getting miscarriage so doc did abortion. Later last year I got same pain which I use to get when I was in pregnant. When I did Mri test it came as I have back Lv disc slightly moved coz of it I was getting that pain. I did a big mistake by doing abortion. Please tell me if I do hsg and everything come normal. Then one doc suggested to iui. How much it cost to do hsg and iui. I stay in goa Please tell me the price. Is hsg and iui is very painful. Please doc give me suggestion. My hus is having normal report. He is having 40mil. Active. Please help me. I will be thankful to you doc. Is there is any other way I can get pregnant. Please help me doc. I am getting old some said after 30 it is difficult to conceive. Till what age I can conceive. I feel very depressed. I request. Please tell me any other better way to conceive..
I am 28 years single girl I have gyne problem. My periods are not regular. and in 2010 I had pcod problem. I have thyroid problem.
Hi, I got married 10 months back. I was 5 months pregnant but I got abortion last week due to cervix incompetence. I got normal delivery pains and got abortion with a boy with gastroschisis. But from 2 days I am getting light white liquid from my right breast. It is not much but very light. What is it and why is that liquid coming?
For irregular menstruation and infertility which is best and fast treatment homeopathy or ayurvedic?
I am 22 years old, my problem is that my menstrual cycle is very irregular means it happens in too late out of exact date of menstruation, what is the solution of it? please suggest me sir.
Due to marriage function, I took pills to delay the period cycle. I want to know that is there any problem in taking pills?
1.Consume organic food grown without using chemical pesticides.
2.Drink highly filtered water.
3.Do not consume canned food or stored food in plastic containers. Cook and eat fresh food.
4.Check labels especially of toys to see that they do not contain any harmful chemicals.
5.Be careful when pregnant avoiding as much exposure to chemicals as possible. Use glass feeding bottles instead of plastic ones.
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
I am a mother of five year old boy. My husband is in abroad. I am unsatisfied with sex. My thoughts are in that way. How can I overcome?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.