Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajalakshmi V.raoYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old My breast is pressed 1st time in life by my husband 2 days ago after that I got pain continually in my breast, I want to know why pain occurring in my breast and is there any method to get relief And is this pain serious symptom of disease. When I do work or jump it gives lot pain Plss help to cure.
Is it possible to have implantation bleeding 14 days post ovulation? I am supposed to get my period Tom. Has a brownish dark red discharge today but no period. This has never happened before. normally period comes in its usual colour. Been trying to conceive for 5 months so could this possibly be implantation bleed or too late for that?
Here I want to be very open and frank to you about this. While doing sex is it good for a man to lick, suck, the pussy. I dnt knw how you feel wen I am asking you this question. Bt I am afraid. I want to knw about this. Is there any harm in it.
Hii doctor. My last period date was 29-8-16. Last month I mean 29-9-16 till now I hv missed my periods. And from some days I am feeling tired and weak. Wht will I do pls suggest!
My period is irregular after marriage last since 9 month and now my gyn prescribed me M2TONE and deviry10gm will this help me to become pregnant and what is the duration of the course.
Hi Dr. Am 23 year female my husband 34 year married about one year trying for baby our all types of report are normal, regular period last LMPs, 14/11/15, 11/12/15, 22/1/16 are, then 16th and 17th this week raw egg white like discharge occur fear about this why this is happens when to take pregnancy test? Please answer me Dr.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.
My period is a week late and I have also taken two pregnancy tests amongst which one shows negative and another one shows positive. What should I do?
Hi Just wanted to know after how many week a lady can deliver a IVF baby. After how many weeks it is safe.
I am looking for family planning, 3 years since married but started family planning from Jan 2017. Till now I am not pregnant. I am taking folvite 5 mg from 55 days. My periods are regular 25 days Cycle, no health issue. Since it's long time after marriage so everyone is pressurizing us for baby. I am very much depressed now. As soon as my period dates comes nearby, my heartbeats are increasing and after getting period literally I am crying like anything. Kindly help me out if I need to take anymore vitamin supplements to increase my pregnancy chances?
My thyroid report is negative but still I am fat. Kindly suggest that what should I eat to overcome my belly fat. Oftenly I feel hunger after 2 hours. Please suggest me some food that does not increase the fat and satisfy my hunger. I give breast feed to my 1 year old child.
- Here I would like to have your attention to quickly look out some points which are easily missed out while living our day to day life. Even we don’t realize, those points could make a huge difference in our life. A bit small points have a capacity to make drastic changes in our life.
- Our life style has changed a lot. It has transformed from healthy living life to wealthy living life. We do gain some short term benefits but also suffers from long term permanent health losses. The reality is while it is actually happens with us we don’t realize it and simply face the after effects.
- To convey this point let's take an example, which will help us to get more clarity and also you can feel the importance of being healthy.
- Our day to day life is more associated with table and chair, constant staring at screen, our working hours usually gets extended, no need to say that this is going to cause us and going to gift us wrist, elbow, arm, shoulder, neck, back, hip, knee, ankle, joint pain, and many more. Some of permanent gifts are like spondylitis, spondylolisthesis, pivd, straightening of the spine, osteophyte formation, which are enough sufficient to spoil your life.
- Awareness of some simple yet effective ways of proper sitting posture will help us to stay away from dangerous effects and thereby abusing our backs, necks and arms.
- It is always been said that prevention is better than cure. Without extending your curiosity much here we go by the right information about how to sit in proper posture and not to make crime by abusing our backs, necks and arms.
Thyroid disease is becoming a major health issue. 20 million Indian have some form of thyroid disease. We need to raise awareness and help others get to the root of their health issues so we can turn this trend around!Here are some of the steps and resources I used to help me while I worked to heal thyroid disease. If the list is overwhelming, think about finding just one change or resource each week. After about 6 months, you’ll have made a wealth of changes and will hopefully be on your way to better health.
Symptoms of Thyroid:
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Dry Skin
- Hoarse Voice
- Intolerance to cold
- Mood Swings
- Heavy Menstrual flow
Find the some tips to cure thyroid at your own:
- Make sure you have enough Vitamin D as vitamin D linked with autoimmune diseases and reduce your stress in your life is very important to cure thyroid.
- Eat pastured, grass-fed gelatin, organic animal food, Foods derived from animals raised 100% on pasture (and wild animals) are anti-inflammatory. it has also been shown to benefit the digestive tract, immune system, heart, liver, muscles, and skin.
- Eat saturated fats at every meal – I could go on for days about the many benefits of saturated fats from the right sources: organic butter, coconut oil, ghee, lard, tallow, etc. In a nutshell, they help reduce inflammation and nourish the body. Here’s a fantastic resource with dozens of peer-reviewed studies demonstrating the health benefits of saturated fats.
- Anytime you take a prescription drug, over-the-counter drug or get a vaccine, read the insert and know the ingredients you’re putting into your body – You might find gluten, egg, soy, bovine cells, pig cells, human cells, heavy metals, etc. used in these products. Depending on your condition, you might consider other alternatives.
Use healthy cookware and bakeware, Reduce your caffeine consumption, Eat unprocessed sea salt , Remove all sugar from your diet,Make sure you’re getting enough carbohydrates,Check Your Adrenals (Thyroid Test).
In homeopathy we use the mother tincture of alfalfa.
Alfalfa as a powerful tonic for all
Alfalfa is popularly use as a nerve tonic. It makes our nerve strong and gives instant energy to all of our body parts making them work properly.
Alfalfa works wonderfully to cut inflammation of bladder, it makes kidneys work normally.
It refreshes the appetite and makes a nice morning drink. You can take it as juice also.
For heart problem:
Homeopathic mother tincture of this remedy helps you to keep safe from several heart diseases.
This remedy is a rich source of chlorophyll which is very useful in respiratory discomforts. It makes your lungs free of diseases.
High blood pressure:
High blood pressure is very common these days but alfalfa helps in softening of the hardened arteries to keep your blood pressure in check.
Hair problems are increasing day by day but here is the solution for all your hair problems. Alfalfa not only protect your hair from falling or getting damaged but also relives stress level which is the biggest cause of hair problem these days.
Hello doctors i'd 5 months baby girl. Problem is I can't feed my baby I drinks a milk lot. Eat healthy but I can't feed. I give her Amul slim n trim pack with little sweetened. It's healthy or it's safe. If not than what is good for her health.
I have perfume allergy since last two years I can't tallorate perfume smell please give me suggestions.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.