Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajalakshmi V.raoYour feedback matters!
Hi am into follicular study. Egg got ruptured on 13th day and today is my 23rd day next I do get white discharges Is there a change of pregnancy or sign of periods I took come from 2nd day and hcg injection on 10th day.
I like sugarcane juice very much. When I return from my job around 1.00 pm I feel the urge to drink sugarcane juice. Is it safe to drink sugarcane juice daily. Does it has an adverse effect on our body by daily intake?
Hi. I am 28 years old. Today I am 9 weeks pregnant with my first child. Today I had my ultrasound done and it came out to be single fetus with heart beat rate of 180. Is it ok? What does it indicate of child health and sex?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Hello sir, actually I am about to get married. And I have PCOD problem. Would I have any problems to expect a baby or during pregnancy.
Hello I have a family function so need to delay my periods by a week. Please prescribe me some medicine.
Sir my wife is 5 months pregnant. And some times we do intercourse in this condition. Is it harmful or can occur any problems for pregnancy.
Many a times we get attracted to a person to fulfill pre-ordained energy dynamics. We meet people to continue a story left incomplete, if you believe in reincarnation, or we get attracted by a chemistry a spark, which creates the combustion of passion and falling in love.
In the most self assured individual hidden in the deep recesses of the heart is a need to be accepted and loved for just who they are. We need someone to tell us we are beautiful and needed flaws not withstanding. There is a gaping chasm in the human heart which demands being filled.
A relationship seems to be an answer to this need and the hormones plays up to make it a compelling one. Eros or libido is the driving force which makes the person singularly desirable their touch intoxicating and presence soothing. You project your image of your ideal on your partner. The image may be perfect or it may be distorted by past experiences. But this projection of an image conjured up by the mind on the partner who serves as a poor unsuspecting screen is what starts the drama of love.
There can be no hard and fast rules in relationships. Energy finds a balanced flow as your mind and heart settle into a harmony which understand accepts forgives supports and facilitates without the other how would one cultivate these virtues, the acid test of spiritual growth is the flavour of relationships, the man woman relationship being an important one.
I am a 24 years old man. My wife is 21. During intercourse my wife is suffered from a lot of pain. I have sex with around 15 times, yet she feels a lot of pain. So she was unable to found orgasm. Please give me reason of this pain.
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.
I planned to take veg salad regularly and I am 7 months pregnant. Will it improves my skin texture and hair growth?
- Do not ignore symptoms like easy fatiguability/ tiredness, dizziness, burning sensation of the feet.
- Get your blood sugar levels done if this is the case.
- Diabetes prevalence is increasing rapidly. Early diagnosis can help prevent complications.
Hi, I took and I pill on 14th June after having Sec without a condom tho he pulled out long before his ejaculation , my periods started on 18th lay month and used starts around 15-18th every month but it usually like delays a day or two every month , today is 18th and I still haven't gotten my period there was a little bleeding a day after taking the pill but that can't be my periods . What should I do ? Can you please help me with this ?
I am 26 years female. I have 18 days baby. I don't have milk to breastfeeding. Giv suggestion for that.
Hello. How can I produce breast milk without pregnancy? Please Give me some medication info as well as home remedies. I have taken domperidone tablets but there was no result. Help me please.
I am 36 years old, my height is 4. 9 and my weight is 66kg. Due to overweight I dont want to go for second child. Some suggestion for me?
Hi. My girlfriend gave blood and urine samples for the following tests today: 1. Haemogram 2. Blood sugar - random 3.Serum creatinine 4.TSH 5. Serum B-12 total Vitamin D category1 5.Complete Urine Study. She had taken a levonorgestrel tablet approx. Couple of weeks ago. Will these tests in anyway reveal that she had taken the tablet and that she had sexual contact with me?
The skin has the largest surface area and is most exposed to the external environment. This exposure causes a lot of wear and tear, and one of the worse complications including melanoma, which is a form of skin cancer. Read on to know about its causes, caution signs to stay alerted and how to take care of the skin.
The skin has cells known as melanocytes which give it the color. Generally, the more the number of melanocytes, the darker is the person’s complexion. This pigment is also present in skin, hair, nails, and eyes. The moles are skins are areas of higher concentration of these cells. Africans moles can be a precursor to melanoma, but not all moles turn to melanoma.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Fair-skinned people are at greater risk than darker complexioned people. A single sunburn experience can also increase the risk of developing melanoma
- Use of tanning beds, especially in people below 30, ups the risk of melanoma. Indoor tanning beds is classified as having the highest record by WHO
- Family history
- Ethnicity, with Hispanics at the greatest risk and African-Americans at the least risk
- For those who have risk factors for developing melanoma, a monthly self-exam is advisable. A formal annual exam with a dermatologist is also advised. This will help in early identification of the condition and lead to early treatment and containment.
- Melanoma is not restricted to the skin, can also occur in feet, eyes, and scalp
- Use a mirror to check all over the body
- If you have moles, watch for change in their size, shape, and regularity. Any change should be immediately checked for.
- If you see any new irregularities on the skin anywhere, get medical attention.
- Any sore that has not healed
- Any swelling that is near the mole or has not regressed
- Change in sensation including itching or pain
- A quick way to remember is to check for ABCDE: Asymmetry of the lesion, irregularity of the borders, change in color, diameter greater than six mm, and speed of evolution. Watching for these can help in early diagnosis.
Melanoma is directly linked to sun exposure, and so reducing sun exposure and taking adequate precautions can help in prevention.
- Avoid or reduce exposure to sun
- Use sunscreen religiously. The SPF should be at least 30 and should be reapplied every two hours
- Use a hat or cap, sunglasses, and cover up when out in the sun
- Be extra careful when out on the beach or in the mountains
- Avoid sun if possible between 10AM to 4PM
- Use tan removal agents after a sun exposure
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.