Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is trying to conceive for the last three years. We have spoken to many doctors and have undergone various tests which shows the reports of husband and my wife is perfectly fine We are not able to know the exact reason for this. Pls advice us for the same. She has undergone the Iuv tests also for 4 times. Looking forward.
Sir, My wife is 9 month pregnancy but child developed both renal pelvic cavity dilatation any effects after delivery.
During pregnancy my weight was 83 after the delivery my weight is 73 I want to loose it how can I loose my weight as I am feeding my baby.
Hello doctors, I had my first ultrasound today it confirmed I am 9 weeks pregnant. While doing ultrasound radio diagnostic pronounced as FETUS TWO but in reports mention single fetus with normal heartbeat. What does this mean? It means I am not having twins?
I had got my period on 15th feb 2015 and then had sex on 24th feb 2015 without using protection. I took pill within 30 hours. Till date i have not got my period(22 march 2015). Am i pregnant? Plz reply soon. I am 22 years old.
My age is 22. I recently checked my hb and it is 10.8 and my problem is I have very low blood flow as it comes like two drops on my period days. For past two months. Please suggest me the reason for it and what should I do to increase my blood flow.
I am 28 years old and married. We are planning for kids. I have some doubts like how often we have to go through intercourse. And do we have doubts like I am not sure whether it got released inside or not. I'm in a doubt that I'm I doing things correct or not. Could you help me on this. Thanks.
Sir/Mam I want to know about Sujak rog. What's that? I want to know the reason precautions and treatment.
From few months my weight is growing continuously and I have pods problem pls suggest me medicine for regular periods.
I am 24 years old girl, have regular intercourse with my boy friend, now I am going to get married with another man, please advise me what should I do so that my husband should not feel any thing which indicate that I had several intercourse in the past.
My wife having bleeding after menstrual cycle on day of 8th and 9th, what are the causes or is there any thing serious please let me know.
My wife closed her birth option in 2015 and few days back we did sex and the problem is she is not in periods her date is from 15 to 19 but now its 24th date and she is still not in periods what happened to her? Is her birth option opened? Or what else please suggest us fast so we will start for future plans. Thanks,
I have 3 months baby. I m breastfeeding my baby. What I should eat to get more milk for my baby through breastfeeding?
STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
I am 24yr old female. I have completed 5th month pregnacy. I want to ask that can I eat dry fruits during pregnancy. Please tell is it safe to it or not? and how much countity. And it is safe to eat kaju and pista?
Abdominal massage with cinnamon and ginger infused oil is effective to lessen the cramps pain and provide relief during menstruation.