Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajagopal Ramachandra M.d

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Rajagopal Ramachandra M.d General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Rajagopal Ramachandra M.d
Dr. Rajagopal Ramachandra M.d is one of the best General Physicians in Ramakrishna Hospital, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Ramakrishna Super Speciality Hospital in Ramakrishna Hospital, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Rajagopal Ramachandra M.d on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Ramakrishna Super Speciality Hospital

#806, 15th Cross, Jaya Nagar 3rd Block. Landmark: Near Vijaya CollegeBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajagopal Ramachandra M.d

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 31 years old male, married since 2 yrs. Recently I have had torn my frenulum of penis during intercourse about 4 weeks back during which bleeding was severe and subsided. Again 2 days back I had the similar Tear with minimal bleed and soreness. Kindly advice further management!

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
When a person has torn frenulum of penis, the healing , even if happens fully, it just makes the tissues intact. It doesnot cause any obliteration of the blood vessels that are there in it. So at Next attempt at sex such repeat bleeding is natural...... It happens due to excess friction which causes the frenulum to tear. This problem can be avoided by - using lots of lubricant at sex to allow smooth thrusting entry in vagina and motion - use of condoms which prevent the frenulum from getting directly affected by coating it So allow the healing to occur. and use lubricant to have sex and use condoms for a few days. Once you get the frenulum loosened enough due to the sex, there wont be any tear. In some guys the frenulum becomes totally flattened and then it doesnt create any tear or bleeding
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is suffering from fungal infection (ringworm) all over the body and itches a lot. How it can be cured via ayurveda.

Unani Specialist, Hyderabad
all the water should be boiled and use it take qurs deedan e amaa withmajun e sangdan e murgh 6gms bd
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am bypass patient since last 1 and half year. I am regularly doing pranaiyam for 45 minutes and 45 minutes walk daily. Right now I have both side leg pain near foot. I have also recently got lab report lipid profile is normal, B12 was some what 140 and Vitamin D 10. So doctor has advised me take Vitamin D spray for 3 time in a week for 1st time and then after once a week for 2 months. And for Vitamin B12 FDSON-MP tablet for 2 months. I have started those medicine since last week and still I feel some easiness. I am regularly taking heart medicine of Met xl-25 and Ecosprin gold 10. Daily once a day. So please suggest if the above is ok or I have to change some medicine or provide me some good food supplements to energize myself.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
B 12 is present in non veg items and yellow of egg is a good source, if you eat. For vegetarians they do need supplements and there are plenty of them available. Vit d is a sunlight vitamin generated in liver with the help of sunlight, uninterrupted exposure to sunlight for half an hour at least helps keep bones strong with the help of vitamin d made by sunlight. Good to know that you are walking for 45 minutes everyday, but it looks like your legs are not able to take the strain of a simple walk. Remember our ancestors are monkeys who use 4 limbs but we humans use only 2, this type of strain is seen in lots of women with a standing kitchen, something our grannies never complained, cooking for entire family while sitting. Take low dose vitamin d every day instead of taking a high dose once or twice a week up to 60, 000 iu, we need about 500-1000 iu / day. Remember vitamin d is a fat soluble vitamin and it does not get out of body by drinking more water like an extra capsule of becosule would come out, fat soluble vitamins a, d, e & k if taken extra get deposited within the body, specially in liver, we do not have fortified milk with vitamin d in our country yet. You need to take calcium for bones also. Take a capsule of shelcal 500 mg everyday, this is for calcium & d, continue with b 12 & heart protective medicines like before and put less strain on legs only, involve entire body in exercise, do rowing exercises for arms, yoga & meditation, continue with pranayam.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

HIV virus blood drop in an surgical spirit bottle any body used such surgical spirit at bleeding wounds HIV virus will attack or not please answer me Md internal medicine doctor give me answer please.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Good Afternoon ~ It is not possible for the HIV virus to live outside of the human body. So your question about having a blood drop in a surgical spirit bottle and containing HIV infection is totally out of question. You seem to want to know about safe sexual practices and about the routes of transmission of hiv If you have further questions that I could answer for you to relieve you off of the anxiety, kindly let me know and I can certainly be of help to you. Look forward to hearing from you. If you need help with booking an appointment online with me on this website either text, audio or video appointment for confidential and private consultation you may do so by contacting the help desk of Lybrate.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got fever 2 days back. Now I am not able to eat any thing. Getting vomiting sensation if I eat any thing.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take pan d one daily for 5 days.. if fever is persisting then do CBC typhidot , malarial antigen. LFT, urine r/m c/s. consult again with report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe acidity from last two months. My glad bladder is removed. I feel vomiting in morning. I don't feel to eat. I am taking anti acid but no effect.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
1. Avoid outside spicy and fried food. 2. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. 3. There should be gap of 2 hrs after dinner and sleep. 4. Small and frequent meals is of help. 5. Keep your blood sugar controlled. 6. Aise your bed about 4" from headend side. 7. Get your gastroendoscopy done. 8. Tab Pantium L 1 tab empty stomach. Consult doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I work as teacher my neck was to much pain I feel restless I ware daily 1 hr neck tube but I not set what should I do doctor.

MS Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Panchkula
Regular exercise for neck, not much neck down work, moderate heat therapy to neck may be with a physio
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am male of age 39 yrs. Facing headache in back side nd dat to in half of the portion in left side of head. Kindly suggest whom should I consult physician or Neuro. Thanks.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey. Avoid tea and coffee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my mouth test is very bad and bad breath out from my stomach. What Should I do?

Dentist, Kolkata
Dear lybrate-user, bad breathe emplies to poor gum health, bleeding gum etc. Use a antiplaque m/wash and tooth brushing twice a day will minimize your problem surely.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My urine comes with lubricant and somd times with sperm count from past many years what should I do?

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear do nothing just relax and forget about it. It is quite normal when you are not ejeculating regularly
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is small and I want to make harder and thicker and longer suggest me something and I want to I crease my sperm what should I do.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
In homoeopathy, there are many fruitful remedies to keep penis long and strong. Tips to increase sperm count - having a healthy diet containing whole grains and vegetables rich in proteins and vitamins. Sperm levels are at the top of the building in the morning and the afternoon is the best time to make love. Stay away from cigarettes and alcohol. Practice yoga and meditation to be stress free. Try to exercise regularly. Try to maintain a difference of three days between two consecutive ejaculations to remain fertile avoid spicy and sour food acids.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 55 years old suffering with stomach/gastric problems, having constipation, motion is no getting cleared, having uric acid, present level 6.8%. Pl. Advice me the remedial solution.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicines 1.Carbo veg 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week 2.Nux Vom 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update with the feedback. Keep a gap of 15 - 20 minutes in both the medicines. *Make a habit of 8-10 glasses of water daily. *Avoid spicy and fried food *If overweight, loose weight.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I think there is some problem in erection of penis it does not stands for more time but earlier it use to erect very hard by itself bf now it does not I have to make it hard by holding it and my age is just 24 nd I am virgin I am very much afraid please help me nd its size is also less please help me.

General Physician,
Have balanced diet, regular sleep and light exercises along with kegel exercises and avoiding addictions if any must suffice. Keep a close watch on these 4 things, even if you insist medicines can be prescribed after a counseling session. Regards.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My two daughters 11 and 7 years of age. Both have severe cough and throat infection problem.

Diploma in homeopathy, B. Sc
Homeopath, Gurgaon
Give them both: acon -30, rumx -30, bell -30, crot c -30, sul -30 three drops of each in half cup of water - give each girl qrtr cup 6 times a day for 5 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem while sex with my wife I am unable to sex with my wife please help me to out from this problem?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
One of the simplest home remedies Natural home remedy using asparagus powder and milk: 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day This remindy will be helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 61 don't have any sugar or pressure problem, very often my lower portion of both the limbs are required to be scratched for certain alargy, whether it is due to sugar? pl. Prescribe some ointment, which may help.

Critical Care Training, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Do you have dry skin? it might be due to xerotis dermatitis. Just keep your skin moist and apply coconut. Oil if it is dry skin and itching.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 yrs old fem facing pain in my stomach undergone ultrasound of whole abdomen shows well defined anechoic cystic structure is noted in pelvis just anterior to uterus with tiny echogenicity within.? Loculated fluid collection Plz tell me simple language

MD - General Medicine
General Physician, Bhubaneswar
its probably a cyst growth....any fluid filled membranous sac is called a cyst....just get it removed
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I have fever for 3 days and how to get cure without going to doctors and what should I do and eat to make my body strong's against anti germs and why my health resist is so weak against viruses to overcome this what is the best prevention against viral infections or is it this is transmitted from genes I want a suggestion for good health for me and my family tell us about this viral infection to overcome this seasonal infection thank you for your kind information i'm waiting.

Fellowship in Clinical Research, Medical Informatics, Bio-Informatics, BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Hi , be with the nature. Consume lots of seasonal fruits/vegetables. Do regular exercise. Homoeo recommendation: 1. Ferr phos - 6x tab--4tab/ thrce daily 2. Eup perf q + china q + baptisia q--10 drops with 1 cup of water/after food/ thrice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed