Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajagopalYour feedback matters!
My periods last happened on 25 May and they usually happen after 20 days. Stomach also paining like its a shoot up pain. Kindly suggest something. I'm single and 23 years old. Had tried curd rice too. Periods Was supposed to happen on 15 June but it's overdue☹️
I had throat infection, cold and fever. When I cough I got single drop of blood. I showed doctor, he told nothing to worry, after 2 days it again happened when I drunk hot lemon tea and water. Is this lung cancer? I am passive smoker because of my friends. Is there anything worry? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
I have a migraine headache from may years. I know that it can't be over, but suggest me something that how can I lower the pain.
Hello doctor I have one little sister. She is 22 yrs old. Bt still she having bed wetting problem. She is not ready to go to clinic or hospital for check or talking with doctors. Her bed wetting problem is nt normal, she does it like baby. Is this serious problem? please give me suggestions or any solution?
I seem to have left knee pain after jogging or doing squats. What can I do to fix this? It's not muscular as I feel the pain inside, especially on the sides of the knee. Thanks.
I am getting toilet just after drinking water within 10 minutes for the first time and next within 1/2 hour. So let me know whether there is problem in my kidney. Please help me in this regard.
I am 34 male. Drink good quantity of water. Do exercise daily. I found wrinkles around eyes sides and some loose skin below eye. Help recommending some natural way to away this and to make skin bright and smooth. Also I have some pores on chicks. I use ice sometime. But need your guidance for this. Thanks:)
I am 28 years old, male. I feel heaviness on upper chest and I feel uncomfortable and fast pulse rate. Sometime BP go UP. My normal DIA mm Hg is 88-91. I recently recovered from high SGOT SGPT. I was heavy alcohol drinker and smoker but quit 3 months ago.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.