Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raja SekharappaYour feedback matters!
In homeopathy is there for curing medicine for Rheumatoid arthritis. I am suffering since Feb 2014 having allopathic medicine till today but I am not having relieve from this instead increase day by day enlargement of my wrist joint both and also ankle joint. So pleas help me to come out from this suffering disease.
Sir last saturday I slipped down from footstep after I had severe pain in left knee ortho Dr. verified and told the inner ligament partially damaged so after 10 days taking mri and operation is tge only solution. Pls help is it operation is the only way.
My MRI report says, Mild posterior broad base protrusion of L4-L5 intervertebral disc resultant mild central and lateral canal narrowing causing mild compression over thecal sac and right traversing L5 nerve root. I am doing bed rest from 10 days, what's the report says.
My wife works in a bank and travel with public transport around 1: 30 hours to reach office and back to home. After reaching home , she suffer saviour pain on lower part of legs (gastrocnemius muscle, ankle). Is it due to too much travel or something else. Do I need to consult a doctor or any specialist for this.
I have been diagnosed with coccydynia and besides I have continuous low back pain caused by facial OA. My age is 62 and I have to do lot of sitting. What is the way forward. What do you advise.
I have pain in my right shoulder whenever I wakeup in the morning and remains till evening but the pain reduces slowly till evening. What should I do?
I am a working professional and I have to work while sitting for 10 hours a day due to which I am suffering from back pain and orthopaedic disorders please advice me correct remedies.
I am 36 yrs old and I have the problem of Slip Disk and having Sciatica pain from back to left leg from last 2 years. Is it curable. Please advice some exercise and medication.
I am suffering from severe backache since last 2months and using Iodex regularly to relieved from pain. Need your advice for permanent cure.
I am 22 year old and I am gym freak. Because of that I had pain in my shoulder and lower back. What should I do?
My mother is 65 years had a right hand wrist fracture of radius bone on 26 Dec 15. Her cast was removed on 27 Jan 16. The x ray shows proper reduction of the bone fracture but her hand is swollen and has pain. After removal of cast she has been taking wax heat and doing some basic hand movement exercises. Although the swelling has reduced since 27 Jan, but its not gone fully. What is the reason and remedy?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.