Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raja RaddyYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 years old I usually travel 6 hours per a day for my education. In that my face getting black and more oil. Please give me a solution.
I am 28 years old and feel like having a boil on my neck. Can you please suggest me a way out to get immediate relief.
Dry palms and hands. Wrinkles and peeling off of skin on fingers. Skin on fingers feel hard and dry. What can I do?
Hi I m female have oily skin n have pimples. Also pimple marks on my cheeks. My complexion is dusky. Wat I can do for my pimple problem.
I am 24 year old male My face is becoming like an old face, Oily, time to time rise pimples, black spot is becoming under eyes and also blackness is increasing on face please give me suggestion to avoid for these problems.
Skin is dry. Sometimes it becomes oily. Face skin is not so soft. sometimes it becomes dry. Sometimes oily.
Dear Dr. My sister whose age is 27 years, in her head there is a small ball which is soft like a balloon filed with water, but there is no any pain, the ball is minimum 2 to 3 years old, shes body is too slim, please suggest me what to do ?
I am 21 years old young healthy man. I have some SKIN problem. Skin becomes dry and there is a mild white scale like appearance in my hand and face. Please give me NATURAL REMEDY.
I want to know how to remove marks of insect bite and how it can be cured when an insects bite. please kindly assist for the above, I will be highly thankful.
Last week I went to hill station n got tanning on my body is there any natural way or any pack to get rid of it. Is vlcc new data facial kit helpful. Or suggest me something else.
Hi, I have oily skin, suffering from sun tan for 2 years and I started trying natural remedies (including raw milk, honey, multani mitti) for cure. I found a little difference after one week. I'll wait with patience. But I want to know applying those remedies removes sun tan from my skin? Please suggest me some remedies to remove wrinkles and acne from my face.
Suffering from ulcers. Don't know whether it is piles or not. Blood is there in during bowel movement. Pain and irritation is also there after bowel movement.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.