Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raja RaddyYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. Sir Pl Suggest me a antifungal drug in Ayurveda I am suffering a fungal disease pl tell me a strong drug.
I am 20 years old, I ant say suffering but my leg, hand and my nose which are exposed to sun turns too black than the rest of my skin. Any ideas as to why? and how to cure it, is there anyway it would be back to normal?
I am a 32 year old female. And I am looking for a good day and night creams and seek advice on both day and night skin care routines to follow as I have uneven skin tone, dark under eye circles. I have also gone through skin pigmentation problems few years back in which my skin got lighter then normal at the sides of lip and eye area. I need some advice which products to use. And is it safe to use serums and night creams at night which are available in the markets in plenty? Thanks Vandana.
Sir. Mere body pe khujli chalke spot ban jate he aisa koi tube bataye jisse khujli aana band ho jaye.
My age is 38 , skin black sport skin anti ageing reflecting, is there any remedies to control skin normal.
My skin (legs) began itching 20 years ago. One doctor told me my condition was psoriasis. I started applying some skin ointment which resulted in darkening/ blacking my skin. I want my skin back to clear. It is not. Itching continues. What should I do?
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"