Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Raja Indana

MBBS, MD - General Medicine

General Physician, Bangalore

11 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Dr. Raja Indana MBBS, MD - General Medicine General Physician, Bangalore
11 Years Experience  ·  300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Raja Indana
Dr. Raja Indana is an experienced General Physician in Outer Ring Road, Bangalore. He has helped numerous patients in his 11 years of experience as a General Physician. He has done MBBS, MD - General Medicine . You can visit him at Jeevika Hospital in Outer Ring Road, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Raja Indana on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - D M Patil Medical College, Bijapur - 2006
MD - General Medicine - Manipal Hospital - 2008


Book Clinic Appointment

Jeevika Hospital

#95/3, Dodda Nekkundi Extension, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli. Landmark: Opposite to Vasan Eye CareBangalore Get Directions

Jeevika Hospital

#95/3, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi, Anand Nagar, Aswath Nagar Landmark : Opposite To Vasan Eye CareBangalore Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Raja Indana

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello Doctor. I am 28 years old and my wife 29. We are having sex without condom from long time. But she is not getting pregnant. What should I do.

Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi lybrate user, if your wife periods r regular than day 9'to day 18 is the fertile period to get pregnant, inspite of following this if you don't get pregnant consult an infertility specialist for further investigations.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 19 years old male, 6 weeks back In a strip club I kissed a stripper and sucked her nipples and fingered her vagina, I don't know if she was hiv infected but from the next day I got fever, nausea and sore throat but I don't have any rashes so is it possible that she had hiv or I have hiv?

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You should take nux vomica 30 thrice a day only three drops in water. Do not worry. Take care in future. There are so many reasons of fever and nausea like indigestion, changing weather throat infection etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Discharge time is very less as doing intercourse within 2 or 3 minutes I discharges and for 2nd attempt feel problem in stiffness as penis does not stiff fully sometime. Even while doing foreplay it starts discharging.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Take homoeopathic medicine Agnus castus 1M 4pills 4times 4days n give a gap of a week again repeat such way 6 courses..Take protein rich diet...
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to avoid day time sleep. Even though having enough sleep at night, I get sleep after having breakfast. Because of this am not able read in the morning, what's the solution for this, can I skip breakfast to avoid sleep.

General Physician, Cuttack
A) Have a proper sleep schedule-Get up and go to bed at same time everyda y (body’s natural clock –cicardian rhythm will be accordingly activated) B) Good sleeping environment (Quiet, cool, dark, comfortable bed room without noise, light), C) Avoid caffeine/alcohol/nicotine 4-6 hours before bed time, D) Avoid day time sleep, daily exercise, light reading for 15 minutes daily before going to bed E. Avoid anxiety/stress/depression/fear/boredom/lack of motivation F) check your hemoglobin, BP, do a thyroid function test to rule out hypothyroidism G) consult physician for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 42 years male. I am suffering from chills; cold n shivering from last 2 days. I have taken medicine as well but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL)
Dermatologist, Raigarh
Fever as of now take one tablet of paracetamol and take physical rest with adequate water and food intake. If there are any associated symptoms feel free to contact us.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old boy Suffering from different kind of headache, cough and very much cold also pain in back and back side of neck Last night slept for almost 10 -11 hours and still feel lazy and sleepy. I am feeling like brain is roaming round round. What should I do I am feeling like brain is roaming round round.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Do you have nasal blockade or facial pain also recurrent sneezing/cold stress+/- Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day Get check eyes for refractive error We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis for neck pain 1.Avoid using computers continuously, take rest for 5 min after working for half an hour 2. In pain free interval do neck exercise (kindly learn exercise by registered Trainer) 3. You can use thin pillow while sleeping so that normal posture of neck can be maintained 4.Maintain proper posture of body while watching TV/ studying Get cervical X ray AP and lateral done and review with reports Brain is roaming round round and neck may be due to cervical spondylosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I sleep well at night but than too I feel restless nd sleepy in the morning nd get up early morning.

General Physician, Chandigarh
It's good that you get up early you should plan your day with good productive activities keep yourself busy the whole day make a fixed routine timewise and follow it this type of problems occur when you have nothing interesting to do.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

We r planning for second child, semen analysis done, sperm motility is 50%,sperm count is 110 million, and morphology normal form 30%, pus cells 6-8 hpf Doctor said small infection and did not give any antibiotics. What should I do to improve the normal form of morphology. And what are the chances of my wife getting pregnant with the above result.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Ayurveda advocates 'Pusht veerya' to have good 'santati' Pus cells will not hamper conception but I strongly advise to remove these pus cells before trying for baby. After all sperms which have the potential to become foetus, may also be effected remotely. Pl drink lots of water. Gokshar guggul, chanderprabha and Yavkshar are the best safe herbals for it. These are not antibiotics but will clean the tract in a week or two. If not cleaned, further reasons may be explored for next step of treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having bad throat, meri voice thoda kharab horhi hai tomorrow I have singing competition what can I do to at least have fine voice if not good.

General Physician, Nashik
Breathe deeply and exhale on a hisssssssing sound. Repeat 10 times. Proper breathing is the foundation for a healthy voice AND control over nervous energy that can make the voice quiver. Say “Mm-mmm (as in yummy) Mmm-hmm (like yes) ” Repeat 5 times. This develops mask resonance, which creates a clean and vibrant sound by creating a clean approximation of the cords and a resonance that will sound great and project easily. Say “Mm-mmm. Mmm-hmm.” up and down your vocal range, from low to middle to high and back again, 10 times.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Halo sir, I am suffering from type 1 diabetics from last 4 years. And this year am getting marrying. Is there will be any problem for sexual things and for getting a baby. And also I have doubt about will baby may affect any problem with my diabetics.

PhD Human Genetics
Dear lybrate-user, many people with type I or type ii diabetes, who have meticulously followed the doctor's instructions about medication, lifestyle, food and exercise and periodic medical check-up have a satisfying sexual lives. Those who have not been so disciplined are likely to face sexual problems early, because" uncontrolled or inadequately controlled" diabetes would lead in the long run to neurogenic erectile dysfunction. So remember to keep diabetes under control, not just for the sake of sexual well-being, but for the general health and well-being too, which is far more important. 02. Yes, the children of type I diabetics have chances of inheriting it from parents. According to Dr. Warram, if the father is under 25 when diagnosed of type I diabetes, the chances of his children inheriting it are about 1 in 10 (10%). If the mother is diabetic at about the same age, the chances are 1 in 25 (4%).
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a problem whenever I have sex with my partner I can not do it well because oh my penis top skin its not open yet whn I have sex I got lot of cuts b blood there what to do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, the solution is undergoing procedure of circumcision of penis which is the removal of the foreskin from the human penis. In the most common procedure, the foreskin is opened, adhesions are removed, and the foreskin is separated from the glans. ****do consult a surgeon.****
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling a sudden and shooting pain on the underside of my right toe. This has started suddenly yesterday and recurs once in about two to three hours. It feels like a needle stabbing into the toe. There are no visible marks or discoloration on the toe. What causes this and how can I treat it if it is a medical condition?

MD - Microbiology
General Physician, Bangalore
Hi. It can be caused by many causes. Just get a cbc, uric acid, renal profile and inform me the reports. The treatment depends on the reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 54 years old. I am facing problem regarding pain in foot nas(veins) only one when I walking , this problem face for last 2 years also some diabetes so pls advice me.

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hye, thanks for the query. For a diabetic it is best advised to have a diet planned as per the sugar levels, lifestyle and history. Though you can follow some guidelines - the sugar levels will fluctuate depending on what you ate or did not eat, stress levels and activity levels. You have to try and manage a balanced carb intake. Have small frequent meals. Do not fast for long hours. You have to eat 3 main and 3 mid meals. Your diet must include whole grains, seasonal fruits, vegetables, small amounts of nuts and dairy and pulses or dals or lean meats like chicken or fish and egg. Starchy vegetables need to be planned into the diet. Avoid a very heavy meal at one time. Avoid fruit juices, aerated drinks or sugarcane juice, honey, jaggery or sugar. Avoid junk foods. Exercise and stay active. Avoid exercise if sugar levels are above 250 mg/dl. Do not attempt to try out too many remedies as you could go into hypoglycaemia. Sleep well. It's all a matter of discipline.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, my age is 49 yrs and since last 5 yrs I am suffering throat problem, my food pipe has become narrow and its difficult for me to eat food and drink anything, as it takes too long time for me to finish my lunch, I need to take very small bite like a kid.

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Please check up with ent for best advice, might be he suggest for many test to find out cause but checkup is must.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of premature ejaculation, as soon as I start sex I ejaculate, pls suggest some exercise aur some medicine.

General Physician, Faridabad
in majority of cases , it is totally treatable, you need counseling , need change in life style, leave smoking, avoid alcohol, keep your bp and sugar level under control, reduce your wt, go for morning walk for 1 hr, do exercise regularly,you will be alright, it will help. Thanks
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel like I have a swelling around liver (right site) And I have also two kidney stone (5.6. 11.5mm) and also uric acid value 9 What is your recommendation Thanking you Naresh.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, FFAM-Post Graduate Fellowship, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Delhi
In my view you should have through check up like lft-liver function test, kft- kidney function test, you need surgical or minimal invasive intervention like lithotripsy -using ultrasound shock waves, by which a kidney stone or other calculus is broken into small particles that can be passed out by the body.
2 people found this helpful

Recently I have developed something called as alcohol intolerance (that's how Google defines my condition). After drinking alcohol I start getting irritated skin and have to continuously scratch, swelled eyes and sometimes swollen feet too. Kindly help me and give me some suggestion about how to improve my condition. Also I am not aware if I have to taken any tests aur medication. So kindly guide me.

General Physician, Nashik
There is a four step process to determining if you may suffer from alcohol intolerance. Remember that only a doctor can officially diagnose you and your symptoms, but the following can help you determine if you may be suffering from alcohol intolerance. Describe symptoms keep a close eye on what symptoms you suffer around the time you have consumed alcohol. Also, be sure to know your genetic history of family members with allergies. Conduct a physical examination being carefully examined by a doctor can determine exactly what the cause may be, while dismissing other possible options. Take a skin test this is a method of testing for allergic reactions to various products, such as grains. If your skin becomes raised or starts having rashes after being pricked with a small of the product you may be allergic to you, then you will have discovered precisely what elements in an alcoholic drink you are allergic to, so you can know what to avoid. Take a blood test another test that can determine not only allergies, but also the state of your immune system, is a blood test. This type of test will look for immunoglobulin antibodies, those that fight off allergies, but it is not always an accurate test.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, When I try to eat at that time my chest burns I have to drink water continues during my meals. And I was prescribed by doctor that it is due to gas they give me the medicine was RAZO-D they tell me to take for a month but now after one month it's not cure please suggest me something.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Apart from medication it is important to do certain things 1. eat small frequent meals on time 2. avoid spicy food 3.reduce intake of tea/coffee 4.reduce stress 5. avoid heavy meals at night Take care .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old I suffer from cold daily what should I do please tell Some precautions I should take.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya jukamonil syrup 1-1 tsf twice a day with warm water. And laxmi vilas ras 1-1 tab twice a day. Take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a day. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Avoid milk. Cold drinks. Take hot water steam.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed