Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Sekhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raj SekharYour feedback matters!
My bp 165/96,162/97,149/101, checked for 3 consecutive days from Dr. I was taking temsan20 for 6/7 months. I stopped tab. Since one month according to Dr. Again Dr, suggested to take telmikind 40 two days ago ,today I checked ,it is 160/100. whether I have to wait or consult Dr. Also consuming glycomet 500sr 1.5 tab (sugar f-114, pp-182 checked today)
Caffeine is the most consumed stimulant in the world,
It is consumed in the form of coffee and tea.
At present there is no scientific data for promoting or discouraging coffee and/or tea consumption in the daily diet.
Short term benefits include mental alertness and improved athletic performance.
Short term adverse effects including headache, anxiety, tremors, and insomnia.
Long term adverse affects include generalized anxiety disorder and substance abuse disorders.
Long?term benefits are dose?dependent. Caffeine is associated with a reduced risk of Parkinson disease, Alzheimer disease, alcoholic cirrhosis, and gout. Both caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee are also associated with a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
Heavy coffee intake may trigger coronary and arrhythmic events in susceptible individuals, although coffee intake is not considered a long?term risk factor for myocardial disease.
Most studies show a modest inverse relationship between coffee consumption and all?cause mortality.
Caffeine withdrawal is a well?documented clinical syndrome with headache being the most common symptom.
I suffer from severe head ache when I think lot or depressed due to some reasons that time I feel very much heaviness in mind. That time my nerves are shaking/blinking. I want to come out of that pl suggest me something.
Hi doctor I am suffering from hard stool When I am went to stool I feeling somany pain Tingling pain please suggest me sir Lower abdominal pain left side.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to take a walk before dinner.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.