Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Pal SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old I have acidity and gastric problem. Im nervous and depressive for last 2 years and I taking metaprolol 50mg for b. P. I have heart pain problem. 2d echo cardiogram was normal. What can I do for heart pain? is it muscular pain?
How to control sugar and cholesterol. And why do sugar fluctuate in the body. And how to take care of it .and come over with it. Please advise. Am 28 years old and weight approx 100 kg and 5.11 height.
I have been having severe chest burns and painful burps in the chest. I have reducing the consumption of Meat.
Hey Doctor, I am 65 years old suffering from erectile dysfunction and early ejaculation. I have high blood pressure for last 5 years and take following medicines Lozar 50, 2tablets; metpure-XR 25-1tab and amlovas 5mg 1tablet ; ecosprin 75mg 1tablet. Otherwise I am active and lead a happy life. Please advise
Hello my mother BP is146-103 Now what food she take and precautions please tell me And now some fever and pain in head.
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful consequences of brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or rupture of a blood vessel causing brain cells in the affected area to die or become disabled. Stroke is a vascular disease, so anything that keeps the blood vessels healthy can reduce the risk of stroke. Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lots of fibre, reducing salt and saturated fat intake can keep blood vessels healthy and reduce the risk of stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly keeps the heart and brain vessels healthy.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of suffering a deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/80 mm of mercury. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can directly cause a brain hemorrhage.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume. Chronic alcoholics suffer from malnutrition and liver problems which compound the chances of stroke and its severity. Alcoholic liver disease causes blood clotting to be impaired, increasing the chances of stroke.Consulting a de-addiction specialist is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can deposit in the wall of arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Reducing saturated fat like red meat, dairy fat etc., and increasing MUFA like mustard or olive oil can help reduce cholesterol.
- Diabetes: uncontrolled high blood sugar over long periods is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his sugar level checked regularly, especially if there is diabetes in the family.
- Stress: Prolonged stress generally leads to high blood pressure and reduced body immunity, and hence becomes a reason for stroke.
Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from stress or depression. Ultimately, improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored at any cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.