Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Pal SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother is around 80 years is suffering from hypertension, rheumatoid & osteo arthritis from last 15 years is now complaining of severe weakness and lack of strength, numbness in hands & legs because of which she is bed ridden for last six months & for last one month we are taking her to toilet on wheel chair. What to do, please advise the treatment.
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful consequences of brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or rupture of a blood vessel causing brain cells in the affected area to die or become disabled. Stroke is a vascular disease, so anything that keeps the blood vessels healthy can reduce the risk of stroke. Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lots of fibre, reducing salt and saturated fat intake can keep blood vessels healthy and reduce the risk of stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly keeps the heart and brain vessels healthy.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of suffering a deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/80 mm of mercury. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can directly cause a brain hemorrhage.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume. Chronic alcoholics suffer from malnutrition and liver problems which compound the chances of stroke and its severity. Alcoholic liver disease causes blood clotting to be impaired, increasing the chances of stroke.Consulting a de-addiction specialist is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can deposit in the wall of arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Reducing saturated fat like red meat, dairy fat etc., and increasing MUFA like mustard or olive oil can help reduce cholesterol.
- Diabetes: uncontrolled high blood sugar over long periods is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his sugar level checked regularly, especially if there is diabetes in the family.
- Stress: Prolonged stress generally leads to high blood pressure and reduced body immunity, and hence becomes a reason for stroke.
Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from stress or depression. Ultimately, improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored at any cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
I have problem in chest pain past one month I take the medicine but not rectify pls advance the treatment pls mentioned the tablet s.
I have fatty tummy I tried many thing like dieting, exercise gym but not perfectly result I get in lose cholesterol so tell me things to reduce my weight please.
I get pain near heart sometimes. Even though got checked with doctors and they say there's no problem with heart. I get pain. Why is that so?
Hii I am 34 year old male n wife is 28 we got married from last 2 years I got heart attack on jan 2017. I always follow my Dr. now we trying for baby.In 10 days we have 6 times intercourses once a night I always cum in her. But found after hour or two when she go to washroom cum comes out n sometimes it do not comes her periods r regular sometime 3 days late or some time 5 to 8 days regular. We both r disturb can we have baby or not please help us.
I am 23 years old male, I got right side chest pain from two days back and I observe that it is severely increasing when I am breathing more inward. What is the reason? For which specialist I will meet?
Best protein food for getting energy in the morning. Because I feel like no energy and it seems like low bp. But after having something everything Is fine.
I have developed a mild pain in chest region since a week. I smoke about 7 to 8 cigarettes a day since 2 years. So I am thinking of quitting smoking. The region where I experience pain is slightly left towards heart from the middle of the chest (region where the warning signs are printed on cigarette pack. I wanted to know whether I should undergo any tests or is it recovery when I quit smoking?
I am having the the problem of Snoring and breathing by my mouth while going in deep sleep. Is it possible to stop and have easy breath? I am aged now 53 years and Is it possible/have any tablet to take care of heart, to avoid any blood blockages etc.
Sir, The surgery of hole of the heart is successful in which largest size? Above 3cm or below? And the success range of above 3 cm. My friend is the patient of medanta-the medicine. So plss tell the percentage of successful surgery.
If you suspect any case of cerebrovascular accident (lakva) or myocardial infarction (heart attact) reach a multispeciality hospital with 3 hrs called hours.
Reason- beyond 3 hrs heart ll undergo irreversible damages which will be permanent and in case of cerebrovascular accident clot cannot be broken (thrombolysis) and the person might not be able to recover lifetime.
So remember 3 hours golden hours.