Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Mohammad QureshiYour feedback matters!
I did scaling 2 months before and have been using hex mouthwash since then (I used it for the first 15 days and then using it after a month. I could see that that tartar buildup has started a little as my lower four teeth are crowned. What should I do?
I brush my teeth regularly and properly but still its inner side become yellow .moreover little black colour deposit in corner. How can I avoid it? My teeth are clear white from outside.
From last 4 to 5 months I am suffering from tmj. Now I dont feel any pain in my mouth but my left side of cheek look swallow please suggest i do not look god I love my face so much please.
Hi, I was suffering with cavity so got my tooth extracted today but the some part of it is still remaining inside but the dentist said it won't be any problem it will heal after some time. But I'm afraid that if I It'll be of any problem because i've experienced abscess in this tooth once so afraid of still having remains of cavity. And that dentist told me that this root part is quite strongly attached to so she drilled the part that is visible for her .so please anyone tell if this will cause any problem.
I have problem with my tongue. From the previous week it's been paining. It is soared in three areas where I cannot speak and eat, what should I do/
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.
Hello actually I am facing very major problem from 3-4 months me apna mouth proper tarah se open nahi kr parhi hu meko kaafi left side se pain hora hai jbh me yawn krti hu tbh meko bhut jyda pain hota hai left side me or abh ear me b pain hone lga hai left side ke me kuch din pehle doctor pass gyi homeopathy ke unhone kaha ya toh apko ear infection hua hai ya apko mouth me swelling hogyi hai nerves dab gyi hai unhone phir mujhe 2 homeopathy ka dawai diya bt jese he me vo leri meri halat khrbh ho jarhi hai meko pura mouth me pain hora hai dono side se mujhe kuch khane me b kaafi nakli hori he mouth me bhut pain hora teeth me koi problem nhi hai mere samj nhi aarha me karu kya kaafi problem hora mouth kholne me meko.
What is the reason of mouth smelling. Even I got a treatments like teeth cleaning, two time brushing regularly?
I am 28 years old . My left up side teeth is getting pain and if I touch with my tongue I feel some gap there and if I bite anything its paining from past few months I am not chewing any thing with that teeth.
I am 34 yrs old. I have problem of bad breath. I dont have any dental issue. What could be the reason?
One option is to get a dental implant. This is a procedure where an Implantologist surgically places an artificial tooth that’s surgically fused in the jawbone—a fantastic long-term option for tooth replacement. Decades ago, if you lost a tooth, your choices were a fixed bridge or removable dentures. Fixed bridges rely on neighboring healthy teeth as anchors, which can have a negative impact on them down the road. And, removable dentures can slip or make embarrassing clicking sounds when you speak.
A dental implant—made of titanium metal—fuses to the jawbone, serving as the root of the missing tooth. Unlike fixed bridges, which may need to be replaced two and three times during a lifetime, implants are durable and rarely, if ever, need to be replaced.