Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female and I have my upper lip is black comparative to lower lip. please suggest me some effective remedy or ann ointment to get my upper lip color back.
I m a girl with 29 yrs age n I have a black- brown skin please suggest me to make it fair n glowing I'm not darken but I don't have a fair completion when I do bleach my skin becomes white n glowing hope you understand my words please suggest something.
My hairs are becoming very thin and due to which volume of hairs on my head looks very less. Tell me some remedies or products to thicken my hairs.
My heads hairs are very curly and rough, I want to make it soft and shine what should I do? please suggest.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please me on this?
I'm 26year old unmarried and my hair loss on last 2 year in front size please sugest me how to grothing in my hair again.
I got married in November. After my marriage my periods was normal. But since February I am not having proper periods. It's like spotting for two days only. My husband is not in india since Feb. Firstly I thought I am pregnant but I was not. So what should I do for regular and proper periods.
Doctor, I'm suffering from arm acne. It's been two months now and they come up occasionally, they are itchy, they look like bumps, I thought they are sweat rash but after searching online I found it's keratosis pilaris. Please suggest me some good soaps and moisturiser to cure this.
My child is of 6 years age facing acute atopic dermititis since last 2 years. No allopathic, homeopsathic medication working effectively. Is there any permanent solution?
Hello doctor .i am 21 years old and I am doing my mbbs. For last 1 month I am getting some red spots on my skin. It feels ugly for my face. How can I reduce these spots on my face.
Hii I am suffering from pimples and black heads & there dark spots because of my oily skins. I used clean & clear face wash for oily skin but no effect is this. I am suffer this problem from a long time. Please help me out.
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.