Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Rao
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul RaoYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chest pain from two weeks, I feel like pain is from both lungs ,I am child smoker , smoking from 2 years daily 7 cigrate ,is this related to some cancer give me some solutions to quit smoking.
My father is suffering from Hypertension problem but at afternoon time 11 to 2 pm his heart beat increases and he start sweating and shivering also. Also in echo test his EF is 60% which might be low. So please advice me what should I do now.
48 year old male, known case of mi, ptca with stenting to lad in nov 2012, on medication deplatt a 150, was also taking resovas 5 mg but treating doctor stopped resovas as lipid was low, my weight is 69 height is 178 cm, reduced weight by 6 kg since ptca. Also my bp is normally 100/70 but heart rate is 54 to 68-70. Lot of anxiety. Given alprex. 25 sos. Recently there is pain in upper abdomen in centre what can be the reason? please guide for right diet also so I may gain wieght at least 5-6 kg.
I'm 28 years old male. I have suffered from pain in my left hand all night fallowed by pain in the chest, and also headache on the left side. I consulted a neurologist in general. I was advised a brain scan and ecg. Reports are normal. She said it was gas problem. But I heard ecg can not detect minor abnormalities and it is better to have a echo. Is this true. Whenever I'm taking medication for gas my pain is getting subsided but it is not of permanent relief. Should I get an echo now. Or how can I prevent by gas problem permanently.
Since 5 years, I am under treatment for hypertension, taking temsan H 40 mg one tablet daily after breakfast. Can I take Tentex royal in the night one capsule per day?
From last 3 days. There is pain in my chest which is very painful. N moreover the chest pain is always occurs once during the day.
Sir I feel a sweet pain in my left side chest occasionally when I eat food or when I woke up on the bed I also feel this pain any time like when I go at my work its a very sweet pain but I want to know what is the problem with me kindly answer my question.
Si rMale, age 51 y, i am smoking cigarates since last 30years still now, daily 10nos, just now i am feealing cheast pain last few days, what care to take
As I was having high heart rate from last 1 year my doctor prescribed betacaptr 40 once a day I am taking it from a year I am feeling ok But will this medicine cause ed or will it effect sex life I am 24 years old Please advice is it safe or how can I leave it?
Good morning Madam im 49 years old and had heart problem in April 2016 I had to implant two stents in my arteries and was sports man in school life and college now I have again started exerciser and jogging daily five km but lost 8 kg weight I want to again participate in sports activities please tel me about every day diet plan for an athlete of my age thanks.
My grandmother is 85 yrs of an age and she is moving towards heart failure. What can be the homely remedy to control the same and to stop the situation from worsening?
Sir, mera sarir bahut weak. Mera pressure 100. Kon si medicine use karna, please batao. Can I take ELIXIR NEOGADINE syrup. Please mujhe batao. Me konsi medicine use karu.
Hey, I am 31 years old male I have pain several times into my chest under the heart what I will do for relief, some body say its gas, it's true or false, hints for relief.
Sir I am 27 year old sir we have chest pain of the 2 years so left side little up side between the sas noli so sir advice me what can I do .Please suggest.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.